21

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura felt a bit cold that morning.

Turns out he’s not wearing a shirt. 

How?

Only Mummy can answer that. Maybe~

 

He went out of his room to see a few toys scattered along the path from Yujin’s room to Nako’s.

Or maybe it’s the other way around as he saw upon opening Yujin’s door is a mini fortress and table of high tea in the center of the room.

 

The tent that he had put up last month was properly decorated with hanging lights. Carefully inspected by chief officer of safety(and y), Kwon Eunbi.

 

Yujin in his cloaks was struggling to pull off pieces of Lego. Nako on his side watched in anticipation.

 

“Cho put Lego but Cho can’t Leggo,”she said to her brother.

“It’s okay Cho, Ding got this” 

Yujin, after a few struggles pulled down his batman mask and tried one more time.

 

His teeth gritted as his failed struggles continued.

Nako’s eyes shone when she saw her Daddy at the door.

“Daddy!!” she ran at him. Opening her arms wide, hoping for an invitation to be taller than her brother. With Daddy’s cradle.

 

Sakura took her in and walked to Yujin. Ruffling his hair.

“Let Daddy help you” 

Yujin pouted as Sakura easily managed to pull it off. He was so disappointed. 

‘Yuding is supposed to be the hero!’

 

Running away in his cloak and mask into the little tent. Coaxing himself with his arms wrapped around his knees, bringing them close to his chest. Still with the heavy pout. Being frustrated in himself.

 

Sakura put Nako down and as if they’re magnets, Nako went to peek at her brother.

Giving him her cat plushie.

“Thank you Ding!” she said and spread her arms.

Yujin hesitates to go out but as Nako pushes their mini trolley full of tea sets, Yujin comes out of his plastic cave and joins her at the tea table.

Nako went to her brother and sloppily kissed his cheek. “Ding, thank you!” 

Making Yujin blushed.

“No problem Cho! Ding a hero!”

 

Sakura chuckles as he walks back to his room.

Working from home with Yujin on school break seems so fun. For now.



He found himself hugging Eunbi’s waist. Aware that his wife is already awake. Hands on her waist.

“Baby are you okay?” Sakura asked as he jumped off the bed and went to Eunbi’s side. Sitting on the floor levelling himself to her eyes.

“It’s just. A bit of pain or tiredness,” Eunbi said. Lips pale.

Sakura pursed his lips and slowly pushed Eunbi to be laying properly. Taking a pillow to be put under her hamstrings and kisses her forehead.



“The kids awake?” Eunbi caressed Sakura’s handsome face.

“Wide awake and now having tea party”

Eunbi chuckles “Wow that’s early”

“Timelines are different in the children’s world,” 

“Just know that” Eunbi gave a soft smile.

“Imma go downstairs and make us some breakfast. Mummy and baby will be having a special breakfast in bed” Sakura lifted Eunbi’s shirt and kissed her swollen tummy.

“I want macaroon”

“Right now??”

Eunbi nodded. “Timelines are different in the children's world. Our baby must be craving for macarons”

 

Sakura rubbed his head. Now where do you find macaroons at 7:30 in the morning?

Eunbi smiles knowingly “There is a box of macaroons on the cabinet. Above the coffee machine”

 

Eunbi lied. There are three unopened boxes of macaroons in the said storage space, not one.

 

Sakura could only wow. 

 

“Baby must be craving for this a lot huh?” Sakura smirked as he entered the room bringing the macaroons for his wife.

 

Eunbi nodded vigorously. Grinning like a cute bunny she is.



Eunbi gulped as she gazed over her sculptured husband. Not extra muscular but Sakura sure got himself that bread.

He’s ier now that he’s topless and his right hand carrying the macaroons.

Not sure now either his veiny hands or the macaroons are ier.

 

Eunbi smiles after taking the first bite.

“Do you want some?” she asked her husband.

Sakura just watched as Eunbi put the macaroon in between her teeth.

Seductively looking at her husband.

 

He chuckled and crawled to Eunbi, taking a bite from the exposed side when they found themselves French kissing each other.

Tangled between the sweetness of the macaroons and the taste of their tongues.

 

Eunbi glides her hands down Sakura’s chest. Straight to his abdomen. Until Yujin’s voice was heard outside.

 

Bickering with Nako.

 

“Just a few minutes ago they hugged each other. Now they’re fighting again~”

 

Nako opened the door after knocking. Mouth pouting. Walking straight to her Mummy. “Ding said Cho tea don’t good”

 

“It’s true Mummy! Daddy and Ding go to the toilet after the tea!” Yujin is telling the truth. 

The parents had to hold themselves.

“How about Nako just use the water from your water bottle? No more making the tea” Eunbi caressed her daughter’s face.

 

Yujin went to his Daddy. Arms crossed. “Now Daengie has to drink it all again. And then Daengie go to toilet again”

“Maybe you should drink it slowly then buddy. Then Nako won’t keep pouring water in your cup” He patted Yujin’s hair.

“Okay Daddy” Yujin sighed.

 

Nako dragged her plushie and stumps her feet. Looking at Yujin.

“Cho tea is good! Cho will go make a new one!” she scoffed. Turning heads from her family walking out the room.

Yujin stands up and looks at his parents with pouty lips. Still in protest. “If Daengie stomach burst, it’s because of Nacho’s weird tea”

“Don’t worry buddy, Daddy’s stomach has never burst. Yet,” Sakura remarked. Making Eunbi slapped his arm.

 

Yujin fixed his cloak and walked out the room. Closi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter