Life

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To be suddenly awakened by their children is not an abnormal occurrence to the couple. Last few weeks Nako woke her Mummy up because she was curious if her pingu plushies were taken from their family. The child beats Wonyoung in the early morning crying when she realizes her pinpin (pingu plushie 1 name) might miss her family.

“But Mammi Pinpin must be sad because she can't Cwistmas with famili,” Nako pouted and Eunbi quickly hugged the small creature.

“Mammi we should send PinPin to Poll. PinPin can be with PinPin famili!”

It hurts to break the child’s expectations but she needs to be real.

Reality will be ruined, Nako just wouldn't give her a chance to speak.

“But it's Cobid so no out from cantri. PinPin have to stay. Until evil Cobid walk away!” Nako jerked up and Eunbi almost lost her grip on the child.

“Nako, why don't we go to sleep and talk with Daddy about this tomorrow?” Eunbi baited.

Nako easily agrees with Mummy and scooted into her arms. “Tonight, Cho sleeps with Mammi!”

 

It was a ruined peaceful morning but Eunbi finally got to sleep again.

 

Well maybe not yet.

“But is PinPin real name Pinpin?”

“Will PinPin famili know PinPin?”

“Is it cold at Poll? Poll have many snow”

“What if PinPin miss Cho? Or Cho miss PinPin?”

Eunbi would've slammed her head with a pillow if she was Sakura. But Nako is a precious child so Eunbi hugged her tighter and sang her lullabies.

 

“Mammi sounds fanni,” Nako giggled.

“That's because Mummy is sleepy,” Eunbi claimed.

“Why Mammi sleepy?” Nako asked.

“Mummy does lots of chores and mummy has so much work to be done.”

“Cho also have werks. Cho have to pat Malu, also rub Malu’s tummy and loll around with Malu and then Cho…” Eunbi had no collections of what Nako said afterwards. Maybe Nako Continued telling stories about her adventures and wild days.

Sensing Mummy no longer nodding, Nako turned around and saw Eunbi asleep.

She pushed open Mummy's eyes and giggles when Eunbi's not moving.

“Mammi must b tired! Sweep!” the girl cupped her Mummy's face and pecked her nose.

“Sweep Mammi! Cho sing lullabai!”

Nako didn't know that Eunbi was half asleep. But her cute voice totally sent her to dreamland.

 

Until… 

“Cho think Cho peed pants.”

 

That was how Sakura was greeted with moody Eunbi and he gave the lady 2 hours of sleep while he took care (more like joining) the mess of that is their children.



 

A month ago Yujin thought it would be a great idea to tell Sakura the joke he picked up somewhere. The boy poked his cheeks and covered his nose. Sakura almost thought he'd die in his sleep because he can hardly breathe.

He opened his eyes to sparkling pairs grinning at him. ‘If this ain't important then this better be emergency’

 

“Daddy, do you know what the traffic light say to the cars?” Yujin giggled.

Sakura would fake curiosity should it not be 6am but Yujin’s big eyes are pleading him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter