Four Five

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up to no Eunbi by his side. And he was about to gasp loud had he not hear the giggles coming from the other room. The door was left ajar and Sakura got up, stretched his body and walked to the source of sounds.

 

There in Yujin’s room, straight to the end of the hallway was where the sounds came from. Sakura tiptoed and peeked inside the room where 4 people were sitting down in a half circle. His mini me sat in the middle with a red face.

 

The most gorgeous person after himself was at the boy’s left side with a mini Eunbi on his right side.

Eunbi giggles and tickles the boy’s ears while Nako takes her plushie and tickles his nose. Sakura’s mini me aka Yujin tried so hard not to laugh because it would then mean he lost this tickle battle. 

 

Baby Wonyoung was squirming in her Mummy’s arm and Eunbi placed a kiss on her forehead and the baby just stared at the 3 people in front of her. 

 

However, baby Wonyoung might be Team Sakura when she turned towards her Daddy and squealed at the sight. She dashed her little chubby hands for the man and Eunbi looked towards the direction the baby’s pointing.

 

There was a belief that children under 4 or 3 could see ghosts. Whoaaa it would be so fun if Wonyoung can actually see the ghost. Innit? Maybe she can use Wonyoung to scare the other Miyawakis.. hehehehe.

 

All hopes burned to ashes as the “ghost” walked into the room and took Wonyoung away from her. Eunbi was so ready to smack the taking hands until Sakura squealed.

“Baby Baby! It’s me! Daddy Daddy,” Sakura gulped.

“Oh you. I was about to smack you. Next time, knock on the door!” Eunbi huffed.

Nako, who just witnessed the whole scene out her hand and smacked Yujin’s shoulder. To which the boy yelped in pain (and thus signaling his lost in this game)

 

“Cho! Why hurt Ding?!” Yujin ran towards his Daddy.

Nako with the poker face just simply answered “Cho see Mummy do. Cho do,” she shrugged.

“Oh no. Mummy set a bad example.” Sakura shakes her head.

 

The little girl was brought to the corner for some timeout after refusing to apologise to Yujin because Mummy did not apologise to Daddy then why did Cho have to?

The little dispute was settled after the lunch where Yujin oh so kind heartedly gave his veggies to Nako so “Cho can grow tall like Ding” Flash alert! Nako stays tiny, Ding~




 

**********



 

“Daddy… If Daengie does something bad, and Daddy and Mummy don’t like it, will Daddy and Mummy not love Daengie anymore?” Yujin asked. While his fingers fidgeting around the table’s side.

Eunbi fixes her eyes on her husband. Wondering how he would answer the kicked puppy.

“Maybe,” Sakura simply answered. Yujin jerked his head up so quickly and was so close to tears when Sakura continued..

“But if you know what you did is bad, then you should think before you do or say it. However, even if you don’t know, and you never intended to.. But Mummy, Daddy, Cho, Wonyo and even Maru feel hurt, then you should apologise first. There will be nothing that could take our love for you.” Sakura patted the boy’s head while rubbing his shin that got kicked by Eunbi a few seconds ago.

 

Yujin looked at his Daddy with sparkling eyes. Those tears that pooled at the corner of his eyes turned into diamonds.

“What’s wrong Daengie?” Sakura wondered.

“Da..Daengie.. Dropped the iPad.. and.. And.. it got cracks… BUT. BUT..iPad is still working. Daengie promises it’s still working! And if Daddy wants to fix it, Daengie has some money to fix it. Daengie saves money.” Yujin gulped.

 

The parents smiled and Eunbi asked the boy, “How much did you have?”

Yujin took a moment to think.. “Urm.. I think 27 dollars and 39 cents”

“Wow. That’s a lot!” Eunbi clapped.

“But is it enough?” She asked herself. “I don’t think it is.”

“Daddy! Mummy! Daengie can work! Daengie can collect money.” Yujin pleaded.

“What do you wanna work as?” Sakura asked.

Yujin pulled a thinking pose and said “I will draw like Daddy!”

 

Both the parents held their laughter as they were reminded of Yujin’s horrific unique drawing.

“Urm maybe you can just help Mummy and Daddy around the house. Okay?” Eunbi patted his hair and the boy just nodded. Not knowing what’s coming for him.


 

“DADDY! WHEN WILL THE GRASS WILL END?” Yujin shouted as he pushed up the safety goggle and struggled with the lawnmower. It’s been an hour (no just 5 minutes) he’s been pushing the machine but there’s sooooo many grass. 

 

Blame it on your huge lawn Daengie.

Sakura hops his little baby on his lap and laughs “There are still more, baby. Do it or you won’t get the payment.”

Yujin groaned and his regrets started flooding his head. 

“Should have never taken out the iPad's clothes(cover)” 

“But the cover is heavy and Daengie got tired holding it Daddy” 

“But Daddy told you not to use the iPad on the bed”

“But D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter