Tea Story

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin turned the knob without knocking. It wasn’t closed properly anyway, the door. He saw his Daddy on his bed talking to the laptop.

There are few faces he might know on the screen. He took his wooden cart and pulled it. Wanting to ask Daddy to play bowling together with him.

 

Figuring that Daddy might have not seen him, especially when he wears those ‘Invisibility Cloak’ from Harry Potter, he tiptoed to the bed. All the while pulling his trolley of bowling set.

 

Yujin reached the bed with much hassle and peeked from behind Sakura’s back.

He didn’t know it but Sakura can see his little head peeking from left and right. All his colleagues were holding their laughter.

He put the cart at the side and got closer to the bed. Grinning.

 

‘Daddy don’t see Daengie. Hehehehe’

 

As he was about to peekaboo his Daddy, Sakura turned around and ambushed him.

“Bwaaah!!! I see you not knocking when you entered!!”

Yujin was shell shocked. Eyes wide opened.

“Yu...Yuding is sorry….”

As he was about to land back on earth, Sakura grabbed him and slammed his body soft on the bed.

Tickling the child’s ribs.

 

“Boss, your camera is still on,” one of Sakura’s team members said. As his boss was tossing his little son on his bed.

The whole team can see it because they were having an online meeting.

“Yahh Miyawaki Sakura!” his colleague called out.

 

Yujin laughed as he tried to pry away from his Daddy tickles “Daddy it’s ticklish!! Hahahahaha”

“You’re a naughty boy to be disturbing Daddy’s meeting,” Sakura attacked Yujin’s cheeks with kisses. Hugging him tight that the boy couldn’t run away. Until Nako came running to him.

 

“Daddy!! Hug!” Nako climbed onto the bed.

“Awwww” someone squeals as Nako appears.

 

“Yujin, Nako, Don’t disturb Daddy. Come play with Mummy. Yujin have you finished your homework?”

Sakura’s colleagues turned silent as they were anticipating their boss' gorgeous wife.

Yujin froze “Daengie thinks Daengie already did it Mummy!”

“Really? But you haven’t shown Daddy and Mummy”

 

“Uuuu” a voice bothers them.

“Oh you’re in your meeting?” Eunbi asked Sakura.

Sakura looked up to his wife. Grinning “Yes, until someone ambushed his Daddy” he messed up Yujin’s hair. Causing the boy to whine.

Nako just stood there next to her Mummy. Looking at her Daddy’s Macbook. 

“Hello” she waved her hand.

“Hello cute girl”

Nako blushes.

 

“Nako, Yujin, get to your room now. Daddy needs to work” Eunbi patted the little girl’s hair. Her face still hasn’t shown on the screen. 

Yujin crawled and smiled at Sakura’s colleagues.

“Hi I’m Miyawaki Yuding. Daddy’s handsome son”

“Yujin, go play with Nako” Eunbi pulled him, stopped her son from interacting much.

 

“Now go back to your work baby” Eunbi fixed Sakura’s hair. Who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

“Kkura needs a hug” he pouted. Giving Eunbi his kitten’s eyes.

“Wow.. Boss is a baby~”

 

“Your colleagues are watching”

“Ignore them. Close your eyes now! Or I’ll cut your salaries” Sakura blackmailed his colleagues.

“Bad boss!” Eunbi slapped his shoulder softly.

 

“Gimme hug” he acted cute. Opening his arms to Eunbi.

‘I never knew Boss could be this clingy 🤮’ a colleague commented on their chat.

‘Me too. Amusing~’

Eunbi hugged Sakura’s head. Bringing it close to her baby bump and kissed the top of Sakura’s head and lowered down to his forehead.

 

“I love you baby”

“Love you too. And baby too” Sakura kissed Eunbi’s baby bump.

“Now get to work. Or I’ll tell Yujin to bother you”

“That’s scary baby. Okay Daddy will work hard for our family”

 

 

Eunbi left the room and Sakura took back his MacBook.

“So, which one of you cut my bamboo?!!!!” 

Turns out they had finished the meeting and are now playing Animal Crossings.


 

**********

 

“Yujin, your teacher is calling you”

Yujin stopped. Why is everything so crazy today?

 

‘Yuding already did homework and all. Why is the world hating on Yuding and toysies?’ the little boy grunts.

“Yujin…”

“Coming Mummy!” he ran downstairs, taking his Mummy’s phone.

 

 

“Put it on speaker” Eunbi told that little boy who just nodded.

“Hello Yujin,”

“Hello teacher”

“How are you Yujin? Are you all good?”

“Yuding is good. Never bad.”

Eunbi chuckles. Where did that come from?

 

“So Yujin have you finished your homework?”

“Already finished teacher. I did it after I got home”

“Oh really? That’s good. I’ll give you 5 stars then”

“6!”

“Okay 6. Are you staying home?”

“Yes. Daddy said we could not go out unless…. Unless Mummy want to go see doctor or Daddy have to buy things”

“Ahh that’s true. You should also take care of your hygiene and always wear a mask. And wash your hands”

Yujin put down the buns he took. Because he hasn't washed his hands before.

So the little boy ran to the sink, stepped on the stool and washed his hands. Making his teacher look for him.


 

“Yujin?”

“I’m here teacher. I just wash hands”

“Aww that’s good. You’re a good boy”

“Of course I am” Yujin being smug.

“I have to go now. Make sure you stay at home and always take care of yourself okay? Take care of your family too.”

“You too teacher. You should stay home and don’t go on date”

“Yujin!!” Eunbi called him out. That kid will never let his teacher live peacefully after they met the teacher at the mall on a date with her fiancé.

 

“Yujin…….”

“Kikikiki bye bye teacher” he hung up and ran to his Mummy.

Hugging her waist “Yuding loves Mummy!!”

Eunbi knows just what Yujin is up to. He is bored and Sakura is busy.

“No Daengie, Mummy is cooking. I cannot play with you. Go play with Nako”

Yujin pouted.


 

“Your hair is long. We need to cut it” Eunbi brushed Yujin’s bangs that already covered his eyes. 

Yujin shakes his head and ran away “I don’t wanttttt”

“This kid…. the same as the kid upstairs”

“Which kid?” A pair of muscular arms hugged her waist.


 

‘When did Yujin grow up? He’s still a bean stalk just now’

And then she felt a warm breath and wet kisses on her neck.

“Baby….”

“You smell so good,” Sakura said. Arms on Eunbi’s baby bump and chin rested on her shoulder.

“Well… I’m an angel~”

Sakura took the knife away and turned Eunbi to face him.

“Now, the angel should go and rest. Let Daddy cook today”

Eunbi shakes her head “No I really feels like cooking. So you, go and play with your kids.”

“But I want to play with Mummy”

 

Eunbi hugged her husband, grabbed his bum and whispered in his ear “If Daddy play with the kids now, Daddy will get to play with Mummy tonight”

“OKAY MUMMY I WILL!”


 

Yujin was watching cartoons on the television. Whining after Sakura pulled him to be sitting on the couch because he was literally standing and staring at the tv only 50cm apart.

“Too close buddy”

“But Daddy!!”

“No but. Sit or I switch off the tv”

Yujin grumbled and sat down there. Mouth opened watching Cars.

 

‘Now where’s that tiny potato?’

Sakura opened the door to the extra room. One th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter