Cho’s Badfeed Solved #1

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome to Cho’s Badfeed Solved. Where we will not solve anything mysterious but we will only be here as an audience.

 

The world is Cho’s and we're just her ants.




 

**********


 

Cho Badfeed #1



 

“Mammi! Wakey!” Eunbi's morning got interrupted by small hands shaking her body vigorously. 

The room is still dark but there's morning light visible from the balcony sliding door. She rubbed her eyes adjusting herself to the view.

 

“Mammi…” the small voice whined. Seems like her mummy still ain't waking up. Should she go wake her daddy up? But she needs mummy.

“Uhh.. Nako… Why are you waking me up so early?” Eunbi said after she glanced at the bedside alarm. It's only 5 a.m. Does Nako not feel tired scrubbing her room for two days straight? Is it time for school already? Why is today not a holiday? She just wants to cuddle with Sakura for a bit longer and just stare at her soulmate’s face until he wakes up. 

 

“Mammi………” the voice got more whiny and Eunbi seriously wondered why this tater tots awake so early.

“What's the matter Nako? Why are you waking me up so early?”

“Heee….” Nako grinned and gestured for Eunbi to come closer to her.

“What is it?” Eunbi asked.

“Cho wanna tell a seret…” 

“What kind of secret Cho?” Eunbi played along. Nako must be up to something to be this happy and hyper.

“Cho…” the girl started. Eunbi just stared and Nako gulped.

“Cho found a faily,” Nako whispered to her mummy. To the girl it's a top secret but to Eunbi it's just one of this girl's creative mind acting up.

“Oh, really? Where did you meet her?” Eunbi asked.

“Under my bed,” Nako giggled.

 

‘Oh . Is that even real fairy or….’

 

“Are you sure about this Nako ya? Is it really a fairy?” Eunbi asked worriedly.

Nako nodded her head vigorously and Eunbi was sure she had to do a check on the girl’s underbed.

And when we need to do something, especially during the morning, let's wake up the person next to us. One couldn't become the only one with interrupted sleep.

 

“Now go wake your Daddy up. He needs to see this fairy of yours too,” Eunbi patted Nako's head but the girl pouted and slumped her shoulder.

“But Mammi…”

‘If Daddi comes then Mammi won't get the surprise and Cho won't get to play with Mammi…’

And that's how Eunbi knows, Nako is up to no good. She just craves for Eunbi's attention.

 

“There's nothing down here Cho…”

“Faily must be shy,” Nako shrugged.

“Cho…”

“Cho donno… it's there… faily is there…” the girl fidgeting.

“Nako. How many times should we talk about this?”

Nako pouted and knew right away that she's in trouble.

 

“Cho just want Mammi and Daddi meet faily!” the little girl sobbed and it wrecked her heart. She looked at Sakura who just shrugged and took a deep breath.

“Okay now where did you see her? Show it to me. Maybe she's lost,” Sakura consoles, all the while not moving an inch. 
'Seriously what kind of fairy under the bed. I'm so sleepy right now....' he whined internally.

 

“There… Under the bed…” Nako pointed to the same spot Eunbi had searched and Eunbi pulled Sakura instead.

“Your daughter, your responsibility,” she whispered sharply.

“Ayye.. What the.. Yours too! We made her together! In case you forgot." 

Sakura was about to protest more but Eunbi stern and tired look made him gulp. After all, he's the one keeping Eunbi up last night.

With his game. Yeah. The parents are playing new bought PS5. Yeah, really. No lie. I swear to Maru’s paw.

 

“Okay fine,” he pulled up his pyjama pants and crouched, “you really sure it's there choco kid?” Sakura confirmed with the girl. Who just nodded.

 

Sakura looked around under the bed but nothing came into sight. 

Oh!

Oh wait.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no no no no no.



 

**********


 

“Oh !” He gasped.

“What is it? What is it?” Eunbi tapped his back in curiosity.

“Daddy swear! Twenti sent!” In this economy, you have to be really smart and careful about making money.

Eunbi knocked her husband's head when that fairy doll appeared from his hand. Successfully retrieving the fairy under Nako’s bed. 

With the amount of toys and papers the parents don't know where it came from, is Nako slowly becoming Yujin? The kid who pushed everything under his bed and then cried about losing his things only to be extremely shocked it's under his bed.

Seriously, even Sakura's gardening tool was once under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter