Another Normal Day

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, the sound of baby crying woke the parents up. Eunbi stirred around trying to push open her eyes and force herself to get up. As she struggled to open her eyes, she felt movements on her bed. 

“Uhhhh…” she groaned. Hands roaming finding the certain someone who should be sleeping next to her. 

A hand reached hers and she opened her eyes to Sakura smiling and kissing the back of her hand.

“Uhh Kkura….” Eunbi groaned. 

 

“Go back to sleep angel. I’ll go feed the baby” Sakura peppers her face with kisses and ends it with a soft kiss. 

Wonyoung wailed again and Sakura quickly ran to her crib.

“Aigoo your voice is so loud. You must’ve got it from your Mummy” he chuckles and carries the baby. 

 

Little brown eyes fluttered open and her cries slowly vanished. “Let’s get you your milk” Sakura kissed the cheek and walked downstairs. Not before he checked on Nako and Yujin.

“Okay now, how about some coffee?” Sakura put the bean near Wonyoung’s nose and the girl squinted her face, almost crying from the strong scent.

 

Sakura hopped the baby trying to stop the cries and he quickly put the milk pouch that Eunbi had prepared the night before into the warmer.

He tasted the milk before transferring it into  Wonyoung’s bottle and gave the baby what she craved for.

“Baby won’t you share the milk with Daddy? I want Mummy’s milk too” Sakura pouted and tried to pull the bottle from Wonyoung but seeing the girl almost cried again he quickly gave it back to Wonyoung.

Damn Eunbi would totally slap his back should she know about this.

 

“Let’s get back to the bedroom. It’s still early” Sakura looked at the wall clock and it’s only 3:39 am. Still more time to sleep. (If Wonyoung didn’t wake him up again)



**********



Sakura had to go out again to the site today and the whole day was filled with Eunbi checking up on her two children and taking care of her baby. Aside from finishing her task. That’s the convenience of working from home. Which she discovered after knowing of her first pregnancy.

 

Every once in a while, either Nako or Yujin would run up to her table, which now is in Sakura’s office rather than the kitchen that she loves so much asking for her attention.

 

“Mummy, look at Ding!” Nako ran to her side and hugged her waist. Eunbi rested her cheek on top of the girl’s head and hugged her back. “What did Ding do?” She asked.

“Ding hide Cho pushie” Nako frowned.

“Where did he hide it?” 

Nako stares at her mum almost crying “Ding said he put it in the closet. Where dead man is”

Oh God. Not Nako too. Now both the kids will run away from the closet. Ode to Sakura creating that horror story. ‘Kiddo, your Daddy is a scaredy cat do you know that?’

 

“Why don’t you go look under Mummy’s bed? Maybe your plushie is there” Eunbi suggested. That’s the usual place a Yujin would hide anything.

During their biweekly room cleaning, the boy would surely shove all his mess under his bed and pull the blanket to cover the underbed. Typical tactic boy. Typical.

 

Nako’s eyes shine and the girl tiptoes to kiss Eunbi’s cheek. Running out giggling because Nako knows she will find her plushie. Because magically, Mum always knows where things are.

 

“Mammi!” the little girl shouted. 

“It’s here!” Nako jumps in ecstasy and Eunbi could hear her son groan.

Yujin 0 - Mummy 10.

 

Evening comes fast and Eunbi found herself trying hard not to suffocate Wonyoung with her kisses while Nako and Yujin ran around the backyard playing either their mini golf or jumping on trampoline.

Sakura came home at 7:30 and he quickly ran upstairs to shower and get rid of all the possible germs he had.

Yujin and Nako miss their Daddy warm hugs and pout. Eunbi just chuckles at the clinginess. Guess her blood really does run a lot in them.

 

The dinner was a chaotic one with Yujin trying to feed Wonyoung and Nako spilled her soup on her shirt. The kids were tucked in bed early and Eunbi had never felt so satisfied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter