Hello

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Auch! Auch! Jinnie that hurts!”

 

Yujin huffed angrily, “Serve you right! You were gone sooooo long Jinnie missed Mummy’s birthday vlog, uh Cho’s birthday vlog and even Jinnie and Wooyo birthday vlog! Where did you go? Are you lazy?”

 

Yujin continued smacking the poor (not) lazy Kid with his pop-it and Kid had never tasted a sweeter anger when Nako ran a bike to Kid’s feet. Wooyo? Heaven knows how the girl got that sword and stabbed Kid’s . Yujin continued smacking Kid unintentionally on the head and poor innocent sweet lovely child Kid went unconscious. 

 

“Oh no. Jinnie, this person ekkk” Nako jerked her tongue out and crossed her eyes. Completing the look with tilted head to show her brother that Kid is 💀.

“Oo wo!” Wonyoung copied. Trying hard to stand after stabbing Kid’s . (That’s my asset you angry little bun!)

 

The sound of cars freaked the trio. And so Yujin’s critical thinking went into 5G. 

“Pull this giant into there!” He pointed out to the downstairs storage room.

 

“Eggghhh so heavy!” Yujin groaned, after dragging Kid 2 inches from the crime scene.

“Erghh this giant must eat lots of rice!!” Nako whined. 
 

Kid got up just to say "No I don't like rice" and the siblings knocked Kid out again.

 

Wooyo just continue smacking Kid with that plastic sword.

The duo stopped to take a breath and Nako did her best job to ensure Kid is ‘dead’.

She smacked Kid’s stomach and seeing Kid still not moving, the duo nodded to each other and continued dragging Kid.

Except this time, they got a bit smarter. 

Yujin grabbed the skateboards and his Daddy old neckties inside the closet and put Kid’s legs, torso and head on it after he finished tying Kid up.

Yeap, Kid is a pizza being sent to the oven aka storage room. 


 

“Off you go lazy writer!” Yujin shoved the human pizza aka Kid away. The boy used the neckties to tie Kid’s hands and legs. Kid? Was too stunned to react.

Because… Kid kinda like this necktie thingy and being tied. 

“Ouu this is kinda kink&;£;£/!!” Before Kid could finish speaking, Yujin put a tape over Kid’s mouth and slapped both Kid’s cheeks.

“You stay here! Don’t move!” He slammed the door shut and locked it.

 

And…… Yeah there goes Kid cameo in Miyawaki fam.



 

So, the trio heard the incoming cars. So where is it now?

Turns out it’s just passers by. The adrenaline was getting to their head and they went too hypersensitive.


 

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

The trio stood stunned.

“Babies… What are you doing? Mummy heard a door slam. Did you kids go into the storage room again?” Eunbi walked to the storage room door and the eldest duo gasped.

 

Locked.

The door was locked. 

Of course it was locked. Yujin locked it.

 

“Oh. It was locked…”

 

Nako stood up in front of her Mummy and put on her act.

“Actually Mummy. Cho head accidentally bumped the door. Wooyo and Cho play war. Then Jinnie chase Cho because Jinnie the the bad uh.. nemo? and Cho slipped. But! Cho is okay!”

Oh wow the lies.. WOW NAKO WOW

 

Eunbi gasped and kneeled to inspect Nako’s head. Then she inspected the other two kids. Feeling satisfied as there are no injuries, she leads the kids to the kitchen.

“Mummy think you kids played enough today. Let’s have cookies shall we?”


 

Naol Miyawaki Kids 🙄 

 

Love,

Kid (Yang tersakiti)




 

 

 



 

“The wheels on the bus go round and round”

“Lound and lound!!!”

 

“Oh no…” Sakura groaned. Tightened his embrace on Eunbi and sank his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter