Chapter 57

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giggles and wet kisses are what awaken him that morning.

Shocked? Nope. Not when you have 2 minions that always almost makes your heart stop every 2 days.

 

“Daddi…”

“Ung…”

“Daddyyyyy…”

Three different voices roam in his eardrums. He pretended to be asleep, holding back laughter. 

Until one damn y creature caressed his cheeks and whispered in his ear.

“Daddy, wake up now. Mummy is missing you. Baby please…”

 

Holy cat food! He arises in no time. Accidentally pushing Nako off his back and the boy rolled on the bed. Yujin fell off and Wonyoung was miraculously saved by her sister.

Sakura quickly finds the face and cups her cheeks. Kissing her deeply ignoring the presence of 3 little souls with one on the floor.

“Stop kithing Mammi only! Eyes on Cho! Kith Cho cheekies too!” Nako crossed her hands, pouting hard and demanded her Daddy's attention.

This tsun going baby with her Daddy. It took a lot from the child to even say affectionate words. Sakura just hopes she didn't grow up like him. 

He was about to pull the girl closer to him but wild haired Yujin appeared from the floor.

“Daddi!”

The silly grin tampered on the boy’s face could never not convince his family that he is up to no good.

“Ding No!” Nako pointed at her brother.

“Yish!” Yujin huffed and pinched Nako’s leg. Annoyed that his plan to prank his Daddy didn't work.

Well, the boy never got to prank his Daddy because their minds are much alike and Yujin's heart is on his sleeve most of the time.

 

“Cho move! Ding wanna sit too,” Yujin ushered for his sister to move aside so that he can have enough legroom. Not falling off the bed again.

The king size bed suddenly seems a bit smaller now that all their children sprawled waiting for Sakura to get their clue.

Those silly grins and Wonyoung being dragged into the clique surely means something important.

“Mummy, start counting!” Nako whispered a bit too loud and Sakura just looked at his wife from the side. God damn he didn't realise it just now but Eunbi is wearing her red dress. That smoking alluring dress she rarely wears. It accentuates her figure and Sakura can't be having lewd thoughts not when their children are around.

 

Eunbi got off the bed followed by jumpy Yujin. Surely it's not a surprise anymore when Nako moved forward to him and closed his eyes with her small hands.

“Daddy don't look!”

Sakura obeyed his daughter and smiled. Small footsteps could be heard running around. Probably Yujin trying to find where the candle is.

Footsteps approaching the bedroom and Nako lifted her hands as the birthday song was sung by the rest of his family.

Yujin jumped around with a small birthday hat singing with his full heart and Eunbi was carrying a small sized cake.

“Happy Birthday Daddy!” The boy kissed his Daddy’s cheek followed by Nako’s “P Beday Daddi!” 

The tsun shyly kissed her Daddy's cheeks and squished herself in between Wonyoung and Yujin.

Eunbi dashed the cake in front of his face with a smirk.

Goddamn…That red dress with that smirk and the glow from the candle. Eunbi looks more delicious than the cake. He suddenly doesn't know where or what to blow…. For now, he can only gulp.

That was until someone poked his cheek. 

That lit brat Nako….

“Daddi blow candle!”

 

“Oh.. Yeah yeah sure…” he gulped again and made a wish before blowing the candle off.

There are 3 cherries on the small cake and seeing the shiny eyes of his children, he knew the kids would love them.

“Daddy won't eat the cherry?” Yujin asked with shiny eyes. 

“Boy come here. This one for you,” he fed the boy and Nako had agape.

“Come here you naughty one,” he gestured for Nako to come closer and for once in a lifetime, Nako didn't bother to defend herself from the wild accusations and  just smiled. B brighter as she chews the cherry.

“And the last one, to my baby…” Sakura smiled at the crawling Wonyoung.

“... my baby Eunbi,” he fed his wife and Eunbi was a bit shocked with the suddenness. Red blush creeping up her face and she bit half of the cherry.

“Eh? Why you don't finish it?” Sakura wondered.

“Because you're going to finish it. My other half,” and Eunbi closed in to kiss the side of his lip. Teasing the troubled man with the lingering urges to kiss her full on the lips.

Can Sakura just dust off the comforter and usher the kids to their playroom and have Eunbi to himself right now? This is his birthday for Kkubi sake!

“Stop your wild mind and just finish the cherry, DADDY.”

Sakura gulped and finished it. Goddamn, Eunbi calling him Daddy surely did something to him. There's something she added in the word that makes Sakura's  breath hitch everytime.


 

“Daddy let's go celebrate your birthday!” Yujin jumps on the bed and Wonyoung’s world suddenly becomes violently drowsy. 

“Ding stop! Wooyo scared!” Nako smacked her brother and tackled him down, locking him in an arm bar.

“Whoaaaa…” both the parents were amazed with her strength.

“You are totally a carbon copy of your Mummy…” Sakura gasped.

Eunbi smirked and pulled Nako. Hugging her close to her chest. 

“Mammi what's kabon copi?” Nako asked.

“That means you are totally like me,” Eunbi explained, brushing Nako’s soft hairs.

Nako clapped suddenly and hugged her Mummy. The girl is clearly happy.


 

Yujin and Sakura just watched the Mummy-Daughter in a bit of envy and Eunbi laughed at how they looked like confused penguins.

“Well both of you are also alike. Really alike,” she pointed at them. 

Sakura and Yujin looked at each other and slowly smiled.

“Yay!” Yujin clapped. Mocking Nako.

“Daddy!” Sakura started

“Ding!”

“CROSS!” The two boys giggled while Eunbi and Nako rolled their eyes at their childishness.

Wonyoung? She just wanna sleep in peace.

 

The family washed up and went to an arcade made for the kids.

 

The two siblings happily cheered and ran around chasing each other while jumping into the ball pit and exploring the inflatable castle. Promptly bigger than the one they own.

 

“Tell me why are we here? On my birthday. Taking care of our baby. When we could be at home making babies,” Sakura demanded for an explanation.

Eunbi just shrugged and smiled, “Well it wasn't me the one who lost rock-paper-scissors.”

“Haishh.. I guess I just love them a bit too much,” he whine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter