66

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a tinyyyyyy M

 

“Babe. Imma go downstairs to prepare some breakfast. Rest a little more okay?” 

Soft kisses landed on Sakura's cheek and forehead.

He grunted a low “ung..” with a little nod.

“You're so cute!” And thus Eunbi gifted him a peck on the lips.

Sakura worked out a weak smile and continued sleeping.

“Oh hello there my little joy…” Eunbi whispered as she softly caressed the baby’s back.

Just like herDaddy, Wonyoung grunted very softly and turned her head the other way. Pulling her own thumb and on the other.

“Okay, sleep a little more. Mummy's gonna go make you some breakfast,” Eunbi smiled and caressed her once more.

 

She walked out the room to be greeted by Nako slumped on the floor.

This one kid really has a weird sleeping habit.

“Baby, why are you sleeping here?” Eunbi picked her daughter up.

“Cho fight mosneyfe uh..” Nako mumbled sleepily.

“Let's get you back to your room,” Eunbi lifted the little girl up and kissed her cheeks to which Nako just nodded. Nuzzling into her Mummy's neck. 

Eunbi crouched again to pick up the girl's blanket and bunny.

‘ALRIGHT! THIS IS THE TIME! 2 hours would be enough to clean the plushie.’ Eunbi smirked.

Nako, oblivious to the absence of her beloved Banni, curled under the blanket. Eunbi makes sure to wear the fuzzy socks. Or else she would grumble due to the cold.

 

She kissed the girl’s forehead and walked back slowly. Smirking as she managed to get hold of the plushie.

“Uwek!” Eunbi accidentally stepped on Nako’s penguin toy.

Nako jerked awake, but 3 seconds later she fell back to sleep.

Eunbi wiped the non existent nervous sweat and closed the door carefully. Still managed to kick away the penguin. Her left hand safely secured Banni.


 

Going to the only boy in the house.

“Miyawaki Yujin….” she called out.

As usual, Yujin is nowhere to be seen.

“Yujin? Daengie?” She called out again.

“YES MUMMY!” Wild puppy jerked out from the other side of the bed. Eyes shut with wild hair, grinning.

“Why are you such an athlete?” Eunbi sighed.

She helped the boy to get up and tucked him back in his bed. The boy, oh silly prince, is just giggling.

“Night Mummy,” and went back to sleep.


 

**********


 

“Wake up honey….” Eunbi coo.

Wonyoung turned her back on Eunbi and struggled to get up.

Ah, the baby must've had a good sleep.

Despite the wild activities happening between her Mummy and Daddy last night.

The baby kept fighting to stand up and Eunbi helped her to hold the cot and Wonyoung giggled when she managed to stand.

“A...Mi!” She giggled.

“Awww why are you so cute!” Eunbi let no second pass as she quickly attacked Wonyoung with kisses.

“Hehehe…” the baby laughed.

“Ami!” She mumbled again.

“Aww you grow up so quick!” Eunbi pecked her lips and Wonyoung tried to catch her lips.

“Kiss Mummy…” Eunbi puckered.

And Wonyoung gladly kisses her.

“Aww…” Sakura melted to the scene. He secure his towel around his waist and walked towards the duo.

“My baby already awake? Aww you always wake up so early,” Sakura opened his arms wide to pick Wonyoung up and the baby giggled, legs stomping wobbly excited to be picked up by her Daddy.

 

As soon as she's safe in her Daddy's arms, Wonyoung took her chance to poke his eyes and pull his ears. Giggling again when Sakura avoided her as she shoved her little fingers into his nose.

“Ayye… Why are you poking my nose?” Sakura whined.

Eunbi had her time laughing at her man. Guess she has another prankster in the house.

“Come to Mummy. Let Daddy get dressed,” Eunbi scooped Wonyoung from Sakura's arms. Somehow, as soon as she smelled her Mummy, Wonyoung shrieked and hugged her neck tight.

Rubbing her cheeks onto Eunbi. The girl cupped Eunbi's face and kissed her lips.

“Oh wow! I got a new competitor, eh?” 

Well, Mummy 2 - Daddy 1.


 

It was a peaceful breakfast time without Yujin playing with his food and the parents struggling to persuade the kids to eat.

Yujin has a big appetite but he only eats when he wants to. Nako, she's a mood eater.

God help let Wonyoung be the non fussy one please.

Little footsteps were heard from above and Sakura ran to peek at them.

“Daddi! Cho locked!” Nako whined.

Sakura giggled as he stood at the end of the stairs, hands on his waist ignoring Nako whining.

“Daddi open gate please…” 

Sakura shakes his head, “Nope!”

“Please Daddi…..” Nako goes 🥺.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter