43

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of children running and laughing once again woke Eunbi up. What more the yelling of their father.

“Yujin! Nako! Maru! Wash your feet first!”

 

She just chuckles and pulls the duvet to cover herself more. It has been another LONG night and she’s feeling a bit tired still.

But when she’s about to doze off, little Wonyoung starts crying and so she got up, put on her sleeping gown and walked to the baby’s cot.

 

“Aww my baby is hungry?” she asked Wonyoung, who was still crying.

“Let’s get you some food” she feed the baby.

As Wonyoung slowly goes back to her sleep, Eunbi stretches her body and walks to her bed, wanting to clean it up when a man suddenly comes running inside. Locking the door while giggling.

“Oh, you wake up” Sakura formed an O with his mouth.

“Did we wake you up?” he asked.

“Yes. But Wonyoung woke me up too” Eunbi smiles.

“Oh.. She’s hungry” Sakura nodded.

Eunbi creased her forehead at that “How do you know?”

Sakura stares at her for a while and points to her….. “Your chest…. Milk…” Sakura gulped.

Darting her eyes towards her own chest, Eunbi could see the wet spot on her sleeping gown. Oh…

 

And yeah, Daddy couldn’t stop his thirst and they could go again one more time. Okay, two actually.


 

We could have got them y time again if only Yujin didn’t bother them….


 

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Yujin knocked on the door.

“Urghh” Sakura groaned and threw his head back. “Not again” 

Eunbi laughed and sat on the bed. Amusement painted on her face seeing her husband groaning because his beloved son just broke the (could be) y moment.

 

“Yes buddy. What is it?” Sakura opened the door and was ambushed by Yujin’s hug.

“Eh?” he was stupefied. But seeing Yujin with his iPad on one hand is enough.

Any sane parents would know that when your child grins at you and acts all cute, out of their usual self, it means they are in a request.

 

“What is it now buddy? Do you want something?” Sakura smirked. Crouching to be on level with his son.

Yujin shakes his head fast. “Why does Daddy always think Yuding wants something?” The boy walked inside the room and climbed the bed. Kissing his little sister’s cheek and his Mummy’s cheek.

“That’s it. You want something” Sakura crossed his arms. Yujin is not always as sweet as this. He would usually grumble because Wonyoung was always sleeping.

 

“No!” Yujin shakes his head. But his hand unlocked the iPad. Laying it down on the bed and he turned towards his Mummy. Grinning and giving his best eye smiles.

Eunbi locked her eyes with Sakura. The couple are on the same wavelength. They know what their son is up too.

 

“Mummy… isn’t this puppy cute?” Yujin’s eyes sparkles.

 

“Ahh so you want a puppy?” Eunbi chuckles.

“No!” Yujin once again being defensive. “Yuding just ask if this puppy cute”

Eunbi pinched his cheeks “My Daengie is cuter”

Yujin blushed but he need to stay focused.

Sakura sat beside the boy and ruffled his hair.

“I thought you want a puppy. Daddy almost going out to get you one” Sakura baited.

Yujin gasped and scooted closer to the man. “Really Daddy??!! Yuding can have a puppy???!!” 

“Hmm but you said you don’t want it”

“No Daddy Yuding just kidding. Yuding want puppy!” the boy (who looks like a puppy himself) sparkles.

“Really? If we get one what you’re gonna name it?” Sakura asked again.

Yujin smirked and he sparkles again “Azzo!”

Seriously, the stars would be out of job if Yujin continue sparkling like this.

 

Eunbi tilted her head. Confused. But before she could ask a question, Yujin patted her knees and show the pictures of the puppy on his iPad.

‘Wow baby boy, you must really want a puppy’ Eunbi was amazed.

Sakura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter