Night Changes~

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is weird,” Sakura rolled on the space next to him only to find out Eunbi didn't fall off the bed or stand, sometimes sitting beside Wonyoung’s cot. He was planning a perfect annoying wake up call for his wife but he almost rolled off the bed instead.

Should be grateful he didn't fall off the bed because his baby Wonyoung might be awakened by a loud sound.

 

Nah, she could already be awakened by other sounds coming from the outside.

He rolled himself up and took a piece of his pyjama scattered from the feisty night session with Eunbi. He slowly opened the door and the smell of food attacked his nose. He stretched his body and a big smile danced on his lips. Thinking of a few romantic ways to greet Eunbi good morning.

“Hehehehe,” that naughty man giggled at his bedroom door.

Then the loud penguin ran in front of him, “Who arrive kishen first got to have ice cream!” Nako jumped over a few flights of stairs.

“Miyawaki Nako! What did Daddy tell you about dangerous actions?” Sakura reprimanded the child.

“It's only danderus if Cho got hurt and Cho not!” Nako said from the end of the stairs and Sakura gasped again.

“Miyawaki Nako! Stay there!” He ran down the stairs and he can hear Nako giggled while mocking his name calling “mIyAwAki nAkO! StAy ThErE!”

Nako seriously knows no fear and she's wild. A really wild bunny. Or penguins. Or puppy. Or just Nako.

 

“Both of you. Why?” Eunbi has her hand on her waist and shakes her head. 

Lately Yujin + Sakura duo isn't the only people that brings her headache. Nako and Nako alone can boost her headache too.

The girl had too much of a lion heart spirit in her and Eunbi sometimes loses the image of little angel Nako is.

She's now the biggest troublemaker in the house.

“Mammi! Cho got ice cream!” The excited penguin hopped. Yujin might still be asleep due to tiring wall scrubbing done the whole day last night.

‘Serves you kids right! I told you not to play with the paints and markers and never to stain the wall ever. Jeez, you both just gotta learn it the hard way huh?

I really don't know who you both inherited. Totally very hyperactive and stubborn. I just knew it was definitely not me you inherited. I'm a good kid.’

(Sure sure Eunbi you were a GOOD kid 🙄)

Eunbi smiled and patted Nako’s head. The girl leaned into her hand like a tame puppy. Eye smile is all seen on Nako’s cute face.



Soon sounds of footsteps approaching. We all know who it is. Wonyoung was on her cot still sleeping.

“Cho! No fair!” Yujin shouted.

“Morning Ding~” Nako her ice cream. Smirking.

“Daddy… Cho tricked me. She told me I can sleep longer,” Yujin pointed at his sister and approached his Daddy. Hands shaking his legs. 

Sakura laughed at the commotion and Nako pretended she didn't know anything.

“Don't worry boy, you both can go scrub the walls together after this,” he ruffled Yujin's hair.

Yujin gasped and stiffened himself. Pretending nothing happened and quietly went to find Maru.

“Maruuuu… Come brekkie! Ding is awake~”

“Tch.. Boy got a game. But boy still gonna scrub the wall. Muahahaha,” Sakura snickered and laughed afterwards. It's so fun seeing Yujin and Nako’s horrified faces.

Welp, who told you to make a mess? 😏 .




**********



The house was in absolute silence un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter