67

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. This is Ding. Prince Yuding of the Miyawaki Kingdom. No not the drama, this is the real kingdom. What are you? Siri? (He meant silly but he forgot the word)

 

Well, since Kid is… Ding doesn't know Kid just says “Kid is tired… Really tired” so Kid asked Ding to handle this fic. Well it's not fic because this is Ding’s story. So sit back, and read.


 

Okay everybody reading this knows that Nako is the naughtiest kid in this house. So Yuding will start this session by telling you a story about naughty Miyawaki Nako.

 

So last week….

 

“Mummy!!!”

“Mammi No!”

Eunbi’s breath hitched.

“No no no not today. They usually called for their Daddy not Mummy. Why God what’s going on. God help me,” Eunbi chanted.

“Mummyyyy where are you?” Yujin searched up and low for his Mummy while Nako opened all the doors, “Mammi! Out out!”

Eunbi sighed. Fine. She'll be out.

“What's wrong kids?” She faked a smile.

And God forbid all her sins must be forgiven; she had been a good Christian in her younger life.

The two kids quickly came to their self defense and Eunbi's ears filled with complaints and stories from both enthusiastic kids.

The two oldest kids were fighting while the oldest baby was happily biting the youngest baby’s little hand.

What a life, she has 4 babies to take care of.

 

Apparently the kids is fighting over silly things again. Kids, what do you expect?

Nako misplaced the remote control and they can't find it anywhere. And it was Yujin's turn to watch the cartoon. So he felt betrayed or in his words, “Cho tickled me!”

Eunbi had to correct him, “It's tricked not tickled honey”

Yujin crossed his arms.

Both kids stayed silent. Both not giving in.

 

“Mummy please make another baby…” Yujin pouted.

“Wooyo don't like Ding…Cho hates Ding…” he slumped on the floor while Nako gasped at the accusation. Hate is a strong word Ding! Can't you see that Cho loves you Ding?! Nako went and slapped her brother's back.

‘There! Take Cho love!’

Eunbi was about to ask why Nako did that but wild mushroom Sakura popped out like the mushroom in Mario.

The man ran and grabbed her hand,

“OKAYYYY LETS GO! GIVE DAENGIE ANOTHER BABY!”

Too quick to speak, Sakura is now in chokehold by Eunbi.

“Mammi Cho do no bad!” Uh okay Cho, but what's with the messy hair and bit of pai…

“Is that a paint?” Eunbi squinted her eyes to further inspect Nako's cheek.

“Now what is that?”

Nako backed away from her Mummy and tried to run away when Yujin pushed her towards their mother.

“Nako… is this…”

Oh yeah… That's a watercolour.

 

“Nako are you playing with watercolour again?” Eunbi glared.

At this moment somehow she was reminded she had another child.

“Where is Wonyoung?”

Nako gulped… “Uh….”

Yujin came to ‘bail’ them, “Wooyo in the room. Cho and Wooyo don't want to play with Ding. They were playing with water colours.” Yujin smirked, You're going down naughty Cho. 

Eunbi's eyes widened and she ran inside the playroom to see the mess..

Oh look at her baby Wonyoung giggling at the center of the room. ‘Oh my God you are the cutest and purest and.. wait maybe not’

Eunbi gasped as she saw the horror on the floor.

Wonyoung's feet were painted pink and purple. With a hint of blue and green.

There were footsteps scattered around the compound. Of pink and purple. 

“Miyawaki Nako….” She called out.

Nako gulped and walked very slowly towards her Mummy.


 

“That was fun,” Yujin swayed happily and hopped to the kitchen. Climbed onto the chair to peek at his Daddy who was washing the car.

Minutes later Sakura walked in to see Yujin happily eating ice cream out of the tub and had a jar of cookies beside him, watching the cartoon. Had Yujin looked very carefully, he actually misplaced the remote control inside the fridge when he ran away because Mummy almost caught him stealing a pudding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter