36

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mummy… Save Daengie” Yujin pleaded with his big puppy eyes.

 

“Nwo Ding! Ding boy! Tis gurl pawty!” Nako shoved her brother with full of cookies. Sending crumbs flying at Yujin’s face.

 

Yujin was whining when Eunbi told him that he can’t join his mother, his sister and his aunt in the bedroom. Apparently they are having their own girls party leaving Daddy, Uncle Tomi and Yuding out of their circle. It’s unfair in Yujin’s eyes. Yuding should be allowed to join since Yuding is still a boy. Hmph!

 

“But Mummy Ding wants to play with Mummy. Daddy will bully Ding. Mummy let Ding join. Ding promised Ding won’t make noise” Yujin pleaded again with his puppy eyes and as much as it broke Eunbi’s heart to see it, she must be firm.

 

Chaewon had come up with the idea and she had agreed. Nako of course will be happy with this. As long as she can have peaceful night without Ding stealing the cookies.

 

“Ding can go play with Daddy. Don’t you like it when Daddy play with you?” Eunbi kneeled and fixed Yujin’s messy hair. The boy jumped up and down stomping his feets trying to get Mummy to soften. But Mummy is not going to let him join the party.

 

“But Daddy said we will go to haunted house” Yujin frowned.

“No your Daddy won’t” Eunbi smiles. ‘Your Daddy is scared of ghost and artificial ghost Jinnie’

“But what if Daddy is naughty?” Yujin whined, trying again.

“Then Mummy will punish Daddy tomorrow” Eunbi smiles.

 

She kissed the boy’s cheek and walked to her husband, touching his arms and saw the exact expression Yujin had on his face stamped on Sakura’s.

“It’s only a night. You’ve been outstation longer than this. Maybe you can help pack things up for the hospital. Don’t forget Nako’s plushie, Yujin’s Gundam, the cookies, their spare clothes, maybe ours too....”

Eunbi took a breath and Sakura smiles thinking she’s done. But she’s not.. “And the milk powder. And also the water bottle. And the thermos too. Oh and put our purse and wallets near the bag and the car keys too. We need to be prepared. Can’t let another accident happen.” Eunbi smirked sarcastically.


 

In which Sakura forgot the car keys and his wallet. Gaining him a ticket from the police. 


 

Sakura can just nod and rub his not itchy head.

 

Nako ran to her Daddy to give him a good night hug and kisses. “Cho will mish Daddi” 

Sakura tightened their hug and kissed her both cheeks, “Daddy will miss Cho too. Daddy is just down here if Cho misses Daddy” 

 

The smell of Nako’s baby powder perched Sakura’s nose and he had to kiss the fluffy cheeks more. In a way, Nako was happy Daddy still loves Cho when Woyoo will come in sooner. Cho can’t wait to have a little sister to play together. Ding always broke Cho toys and Ding doesn't like playing soldier. Ding like heroes and cooking. Eee!

 

“Cho won’t hug Ding” Yujin stood a bit far from the father and daughter duo, staring with teary eyes. Ding and Cho had just fought about Cho soil water Tea and Ding is afraid Cho will bite him.

Nako ran to her brother with her fist pumped at her side. 

“Hmph!” she stomped her feets.

Making Yujin gulps.

“CHO WILL MISS DING TOO! DING DON'T BE NAUGHTY!” Nako screamed at Yujin’s face and their parents, alongside their aunt and uncle just laughed at Yujin’s blue face.

 

Nako went and hug her brother tight. Harshly. Tough Pingu style. And Yujin just stood there frozen.

Seeing his Daddy and Mummy smiles, Yujin rested his little arm, hugging Nako back.

“DING DON'T BE BAD!” Nako screamed again.

 

The siblings peacefully bid goodbyes to each other and Yujin eyes as Nako keeps waving to him. 

Sakura just smiles seeing the two of them. The Tom and Jerry who couldn’t live without each other.

 

Oh Holy it’s just a night apart. This family is dramatic 🙄.

 

**********

 

“I cancelled my romantic hot date with Chaewon for her birthday. So we better have good times too since the ladies are having their great times” Hitomi rested his hand on Sakura’s shoulder.

“Don’t be sad bro. Still got tomorrow.” Sakura smile lopsidedly.

“Have you any idea of what they’re doing?” asked the other Japanese guy.

“Honestly, I don’t. I don’t even know what we should do now” Sakura shrugged.

 

“Daddy should tell story about pretty doctor!” Yujin butted in.

“Pretty doctor?” Hitomi cocked his brows.

“It’s my ex. She transferred here these past few weeks and we met her. Accidentally at the hospital when Yujin removed his cast”

“Yuding got arm back” the boy pulled Hitomi’s hem and looked up proudly at his uncle. As if he understood what the adults were talking about.

 

“Is noona okay with it?” 

Sakura hummed before answering. “It was a long emotional night. But Eunbi knows that I had moved long past Yiren. She’s the only one matters right now”

“Ohhh Wan Yiren” Yujin nodded. He now remembers the pretty doctor’s name. Will never be known to him, should his Daddy made it with the pretty doctor, he would be nonexistent.

 

Hitomi just nodded. There’s nothing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter