39

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yuding can do this Mummy! Yuding big boy already!” Yujin said very confidently as he tried to flip the egg around. Ever since he got another sister, Yujin has been growing to become a good dependable brother. And today he is trying to make his own breakfast. If he succeeds in doing so, he can make breakfast for Cho and Wonyo too!

“Be careful honey” Eunbi put her hand on the little boy’s back. Securing that he won’t fall from the stool. Yujin has been growing tall. But not tall enough that he is capable of manoeuvring around the stove himself.

“Mummy….” he whined slowly. Eunbi smiles.

“Can’t flip it buddy?” A veiny hand came and flipped the egg.

Yujin gasped. He was supposed to be doing it alone. Making breakfast for himself.

Sakura saw the look of disappointment on his son’s face and patted his head.

“The pan is sticky, that’s why it’s hard for you to flip. You’ll be able to do it tomorrow” he let a reassuring smile for the little boy.

 

Yujin cheered up as he realised he can cook his breakfast again tomorrow. His eyes shone.

“It looks yummy” Sakura smells the food.

“It is yummy!” Yujin bragged.

“Our little boy has grown up” Eunbi pinched his cheek making Yujin blushed.

His parents are proud of him and Yujin automatically proud of himself too.

 

“Cho smells food!” Nako shouted from upstairs.

Yujin jumped off the stool and ran to the stairs.

“Cho! Ding cooked breakfast! Come eat!” 

Nako bit her bunny plushie and went down step by step. Hand holding the railing. 

Yujin waited at the end of the staircase, giving his hand for his little sister and once they intertwined the kids ran into the kitchen.

Jumping in excitement as they watched the breakfast Yujin had made.

To anyone it’s messy but to the two kids, it’s an accomplishment of their life.

“Delisious!” Nako said loudly. Making her brother proud.

Sakura patted the boy’s and kissed the top of his head. Giving Yujin another proud look.

 

“Eat!” Sakura dig into the waffle. This time very properly and not like the last time he made waffle cone.

“Wooyo schleep!” Nako said as Eunbi helped her to sit on her assigned chair.

“Did Wonyoung moves?” Eunbi asked the girl.

Nako shakes her head, “No Wooyo schleep shush”

“Okay then. It’s good” the mother smiles.



 

**********


 

“What do you want for your birthday buddy?” Sakura asked the young boy who was lying on the floor with his colouring books.

Yujin stopped his artistic activity and looked up to his father who was typing something on his Macbook. 

“Daengie don’t want anything” he said. Gaining ‘Ehhh???!!’ and a shocked look from his Daddy.

“Really?” Sakura asked.

Yujin nodded his head “Ung!” and walked towards his Daddy, carrying his colouring book.

“Daengie is happy Mummy and baby is safe. And Cho too. And Daddy too. Daengie think Daengie don’t need anything more”

The words were never expected to come out of the 6 years old boy. It’s like he grew mature when Wonyoung was brought to this world.

 

“You know you can ask for anything buddy. And Daddy will try to get it for you” Sakura convinces him again.

“Really Daddy. Daengie don’t need anything” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter