Round of Players

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi. It's me. Jinnie. Daengie. Yujinnie. Ding. Handsome Prince from the province of your heart. Handsome but will never be yours. Handsome but....... Ding forget the rest. Daddy taught Ding too much.

 

Anyway, long time no c. There are only abdefu and your mom and your sister and your uh... hamster.

 

So this is very cereal okay. Ding needs everyone to be cereal. This is between life and bed okay. Hmm so Ding PA or Personal ..Assisster? went MIA. Missing in Action. Piu piu!

 

This is very cereal because this PA. Or the name, Kid went missing for months now. And Ding cannot do another vlog because Kid is missing! But Ding heard from street that Kid is in Titter? The blue adult app Daddy opened to see the beautiful Red Velvet cake pictures. And Irin? Windy? Yeah... DONT TELL MUMMY THIS OR DING WILL BE IN TROUBLE!
 

Ah back to topic. So being inspired by Mummy who always pray at night especially on weekend and birthdays, Ding wanna asks everyone to make a player circle. Of course 1 mile apart. (WOW) We got Megatron vari..vari...varien? The Corona chan long lost cousin, Daddy said.

 

Come on come on we need to play for Kid to get the brain and mind back here and got reminded that Ding YouTuber carry...carry-uh? (Read: career) is left behind in this big comfy chair and hot chocolate with Wooyo blankies. Ding borrowed not steal. We need to play that Kid got the sight. You know.. the sight in the dark?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter