You Are In Love

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drunk and sudden burst of bravery.

 

That’s the beginning of their relationship.

 

Eunbi is a brave lady after being drunk.


 

It turned out well anyway.

 

“I’m not single anymore! I have a boyfriend!” Eunbi said as she giggles with her hands still wrapped around Sakura’s neck. Jumping excitedly.

“Yes baby we’re not single anymore” Sakura kissed her deep.



 

**********


 

“Unnie! Wake up! We’re gonna be….” 

“Holy God….” Chaewon closed as she saw two half bodies on her sister’s bed. An unknown man and her sister.

 

Sakura was startled and quickly sensed someone standing at the door. He peeked over, instantly locked eyes with the figure.

His vision was quite blurry but he could make the face. A girl. And did she say Unnie just now? 

Could it be… 

Fock!!

 

Sakura shakes Eunbi’s body, who is still in protest not wanting to wake up and takes his arm to wrap her waist. But she gradually grew awake as she felt Sakura still shaking her body..

“Eun…… Eun….” Eunbi seriously just wanted to cuddle with him and drag him back to sleep but someone cleared . And it’s not Sakura. 

 

“Uhum!” Chaewon tried.

Eunbi looked towards the noise and cursed “ Chaewon! Why don't you knock?!”

“I did! Twice! But you’re not answering. Obviously~” Chaewon smirked.

 

Really, Eunbi was going to smack her sister for not knocking before she entered but she’s also at fault for not locking the door.

 

Eunbi looked towards Sakura who was blushing a bit. His Edward Cullen’s hair disheveled and Eunbi swore, he is the cutest person in this world. That is after herself.

 

Sakura who was still in deep slumber forced open his eyes and was dished by a flashlight from that loud girl.

“Wow you still look good even when ambushed. Guess you’re photogenic then” the foreign lady remarked, pulling out her phone to snap pictures of the cute guy.

Eunbi’s mind lagged for a while. And when it did, she pushed Sakura’s head to be covered by her duvet.

“Heyy!! What are you doing?!!”

 

Too late of a try to hide the man from her. Chaewon smirked. “Unnie.. I already saw him”

 

Chaewon cleared again. “Ehem.. Hi there cute guy”

 

And Sakura slowly peeked his head outside the duvet. Looking straight at Eunbi and glance at the other.

 Eunbi sat up straight and growled.

“Chaewon, this is Sakura. Sakura, this is Chaewon. I forgot to tell you I live with my sister now”

Sakura’s eyes widened. “Sis..sister? Oh frick”

Chaewon scoffed “Nah it’s okay. You’re cute. And...Not really... . So it’s okay”

“Chaewon! He’s my boyfriend!!” Eunbi glares at her naughty sister.

 

“Awhhh boyfriend??! ing finally…”

Sakura just looked at Eunbi. Who grabbed a pillow from his back and threw it straight to Chaewon’s face.

“Get Out!!”

Chaewon laughs “Guess we don’t have to go to church today. We can built our own church here~”

“Shut up Chaewon! We did nothing!!”

Chaewon peeked inside “And I didn’t say you were”

The younger closed the door and laughter was heard from outside the room. 

 

So this is the One her Eunbi unnie had told her about, over and over. Miyawaki Sakura nim.


 

**********


 

“You have a sister”

“Yes. I forgot about her last night”

“You live with your sister”

“Yeah….. I also forgot about that”

They both fell into their usual awkward tension.

 

And Sakura finally realised what situation they’re in. He’s shirtless and in a boxer while Eunbi in her bra and shorts.

He couldn’t get his eyes off Eunbi’s chest.

Sakura is really straightforward and too honest of a person.

Eunbi pushed him as she was aware of where he’s looking, “ert!”

“No I’m not. It’s just… there!”

 

Eunbi growled again.

The two of them were too drunk in love last night to be thinking of anything and they kissed for so long it escalated into something else.

All the feelings they kept bottled spilled as they exchanged their confessions.

 

They almost hit the love making but Eunbi was suddenly reminded, She’s on her period.

 

‘But it's okay baby. As soon as I’m free from Satan’s hold, I’m diving straight to you!’



 

It was a few weeks after their almost-hit-it-off situation. And they finally had some time for themselves.

 

Sakura was fidgeting outside Eunbi’s door. Heart thumping fast and cold sweats starting to form. He had never been this nervous for a date before. Perhaps because it’s the girl he’s been in love with for a long time.

 

He rang the bell door and waited. Until Eunbi opened the door at the second ring.

Except, it’s not Eunbi.. “Eun…?” he stares at the girl in bob hair.

“Ahh..Sakura. Eunbi unnie is still getting ready. Come in first” the bobbed haired girl pulled him in cheerfully.

This girl is very outgoing it seems. Eunbi’s parents must be cheerful, loud people it seems.

Sakura was fidgeting again on the couch. His back was burned with a gaze from Chaewon.


 

Chaewon was hiding her laugh as she saw how nervous Sakura was. His feets keep bobbing up and down and he keeps on picking his fingers.

A moment later Eunbi walked out her door “Kkura…”

 

Sakura turned to see Angel on earth.

 

“You’re so.. Beautiful…” Sakura said as he looked over his girlfriend in black dress.

Somehow matching his black suit.

Tch, so formal for their first date.

Heard that their 139th date, they just went out wearing hoodies.



 

“Wait up. I need to take your picture”

Eunbi widened her eyes “?????”

Chaewon smirked “Mum wanna see it”

“Ohh…” Eunbi nodded.

 

Sakura scoot closer to her as he went confused with where his hand should be. On his back? On Eunbi’s waist?

So Eunbi took his hand and her touch electrified.

Eunbi wrapped his arm around her waist and got closer to him. Sakura just watched in awe.

 

*snap

“Oh..” Sakura turned to face the camera.

 

“One more time” Chaewon said.

*snap

*snap

 

And this time, it’s a perfect shy couple going for their first date picture. The picture still exists in both of their phones. A memory can never be replaced.


 

Actually Yujin and Nako's clinginess towards their Daddy was inherited by their Mummy.

 

During their early dating days, Sakura finds it a bit awkward to treat Eunbi like his other girlfriends. Mayhaps it’s due to the fact that he likes her so much he basically malfunctions every time Eunbi stole kisses from him.

 

One time he accompanied Eunbi at her house. Because Chaewon went on a trip and Eunbi suddenly “scared” of being alone. He fell asleep on the couch while playing with his PSP. Eunbi was about to wake him up when she chuckled at Sakura’s funny sleeping face. 

 

She crouched to take a closer look on her boyfriend and pecked his lips. Eunbi might have developed an obsession on Sakura’s lips. Never had she wondered that a man could have such soft lips. Intoxicating!

 

She took the PSP from Sakura’s hand and placed it on the coffee table. Smiling, she comfortably pushed her back to be laying on the couch together with Sakura. 

Pushing her boyfriend closer to the edge and wrapped his arm around her waist. And the next morning Eunbi woke up to Sakura’s kisses on her neck and cheek.

 “I love you!” “I love you!” “I love you!”

The man thought Eunbi was deep asleep. Tch, Eunbi scoffed internally.

 

As their relationship progresses, Eunbi and Sakura basically live under the same roof. With Chaewon finally getting herself a boyfriend, Eunbi was let loose.

She spent her night at Sakura’s. Watching movies and eating together. She learned that Sakura really loves gaming. And he’s also a neat person. Unlike her, who can’t really cook but yeah, why bother when Sakura is totally the best cook among them.

 

Sakura learned that Eunbi might have an obsession with yellow colour. And she looks so cute wearing one. Like a sunflower. His sun. Eunbi also has a sweet tooth. While Sakura, he’s mostly into salty foods. The first time he let Eunbi taste Umeboshi, the girl squirmed around like a centipede in hot oil.

 

He spent his night laughing at his successful prank and got himself smacked in the back several times.

“I’m sorry but you’re just so cute”

“Hmmph!!” Eunbi pouted.

 

Sakura laughed but stopped as he suddenly melted with the view of pouting Eunbi. He gulped.

“Can I...kiss you?”

Eunbi’s heart thumping and she cannot control her chill. “Of..Of course.. You’re my boyfriend after a…”

Sakura gives her no chance to finish her words. As soon as he heard of course, he launched into a deep kiss.


 

**********


 

Sakura was watching some anime that Eunbi had seen never before. But she’s bored and she can’t sleep. She needs attention. So she took Sakura’s hand and made him play with her hair. But still, she couldn’t sleep. 

 

So she scooted closer to him and laid her cheeks on his chest. Kissing his beating heart. Eunbi loves to hear Sakura’s heartbeat. It’s so peaceful. There’s something about lying on your partner’s chest and listening to their heartbeat all in sake time wrapped by their warm hands that make you feel like home. 

 

Makes you feel so comfortable and so in love. Moments later she finally dozed to sleep and woke up to Sakura firmly hugging her close to him.


 

It was awkward the first time they almost had . Both of them were clearly ready for the next step. And Eunbi just had to make it LESS awkward when she told him that she’s on her period.

 

Now, she is trying to pour some clues on Sakura; that she is in need of him. 

 

It would make a bad image for the girl if she ask for right? Especially the first time. But Sakura seems like he knew what she’s thinking when he told her, “There’s nothing wrong when you demand for from your partner. It’s a natural thing. Our biological need. So don’t feel like I’m judging you or what. I’m just nervous and I want it to be perfect” 

 

The level of honesty and wisdom Sakura holds, has never stopped to cease her. Everything rolled off his tongue like chocolate brownies. Firm and sweet. And fulfilling too. Sakura just forced herself to fall deeper into him. And Eunbi isn’t complaining. She could stay in his arms for days and would only demand for kisses from him.


 

The night when she wanted him the most, they were watching some movie on the television. Eunbi sat close to him. Hand wrapped around him like a baby koala she is. 30 minutes in and all she could focus on was the smell of Sakura’s cologne and his steady heartbeat.

 

It draws her too deep into him until she realises she’s kissing his neck and sneaking her hands underneath his shirt. Sakura blushed. And soon he stopped her.

“Let’s….” he gulped. “Let’s do this in the bedroom” 

Eunbi stared at him and cupped his chin, kissing him hard and deep until she sat on top of Sakura. Unknowingly grinding as she straddles him. Lips locked together. Breath muffled and Sakura lifted her up to his bedroom.

 

And the next thing she felt was the soft fabric on her back. Sakura unhooked her bra and gasped at the sight of her chest. Eunbi looked sideway, hands covering her chest and blushed. She felt so vulnerable and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter