Yujin's Buzzfeed Unsolved Issue 2

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*run to Mummy's room to fix hair because Mummy have big mirror

*fix bowtie

*tuck shirt into the pants 

*wear glasses

*run down to study room



**********

 

*sound of Yujin pulling the chair



Ahh… It's been a while huh? Well, Yujinnie not at fault. Yujinnie started school (again 😑) and Yujinnie busy being smart. What you do? Yes Yujin know, you busy sa life too. It's okay, it's okay.

 

Anyway, Yu! From the star! Yujinnie! (That's his catchphrase. Just… let him be okay?)

 

Welcome to Episode 2 of Yujin's Buzzfeed Unsolved! What's with Yujin's attire? Well, now you must call Yujin by Miyawaki Yujin Holmes. Sherlock Uncle was Yujin's great great uncle. You don't know that right? Well now you know! Okay so going fast into the issue.

 

The issue here is…

 

“Ding! What Ding do there?” Nako shouted at her brother after she saw him sitting at the study table. It's not his nature to study without Daddy or Mummy dragging him. He must be doing something not funny.

 

Yujin swatted his hand, chasing Nako away.

“Cho go! Go! Yuding in….” Yujin took a moment to think of that really serious word Daddy and Mummy will use everytime they asked Nako to lower her volume.. “Yuding in… Melting!”

“Ehh???” the Japanese reaction in Nako jumped out.

“Ding means Meeting! Ding is very serious right now! Don't come to Ding. Cho must go Shhh.”

Ah, Nako had that flashback of when Mummy pushed her away as if she's a trolley when Nako went to play her mini golf inside the study room. Well Mummy uses the study room every time Mummy in that serious video call. 

Nako always wonders why Mummy and Daddy always told her to Shhhh everytime they’re in serious call. Cho is also serious with her games but Cho don't go Shhh. Hmm… Old people are weird. (The word you're searching for is adult, Nako-chan)

Anyway, Nako is busy. She's playing with Wonyoung who can speak rubbish now. (The exact word is Gibberish. But rubbish works too. Nako said)

“Okay Ding. Go be Sirius. Cho play with Wooyo and Malu. Bye bye Ding,” Nako closed the door and hopped into the playroom.

 

Remember when Yujin said sometimes Nako is annoying because she chooses to play with Maru instead of brother? Yeah this is one of the times. 

 

But whatever, Issue 2! Yes.

 

Yujin scoot closer to the iPad to whisper “Issue 2- Nako & Miku”

No Yujin did not create a codename for NakoMiku because Yujin has yet to approve Miku as Nako's boyfriend. Nako can only date when Nako becomes taller than Yujin! (And we all know in reality it didn't happen) 

 

*Nako running into study room* 

“BUT IF CHO STAND ON CHAIR CHO IS TALLER!”

 

*Yujin threw Daddy's stress ball towards Cho but Cho successfully dodged it and jerked her tongue at Yujin. 

*Nako runs back to playroom

 

See, Cho seems like she knows something. But she wont know about this. If no one tells Cho. 

 

Yujin sat down properly and started reminiscing of his investigation part 2.



“Teacher!” Yujin suddenly called his homeroom teacher and gained her attention quickly as the boy stood up dramatically.

“What's wrong Yujin?” she crouched and asked him.

“Yujin think Yujin have fever!” 

Bekka turned around and frowned. ‘But he was totally okay just now?’

Before his homeroom teacher could say anything, Yujin nodded his head “Okay Teacher! Yujin will go to the sick bay now. Thank you Teacher. Please continue educating these small peasants. Yujin will go get treated by science and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter