Wonyoung!!

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cookies prepared for the kids were left untouched as the two of them fell asleep. Their Mummy had been in the labour room for quite too long in Yujin’s mind.

He kept looking at the clock on the wall (despite not knowing how to properly read it yet) and whined. 

“Is Wooyo shy to come out? Ding wanna play with Wooyo!” he crossed his arms, pouting.

“Ayye you have a new nickname for the baby already huh?” Chaewon fixed his messy hair. The boy just woke up from sleeping sprawled on Chaewon’s legs and Nako was still laying her head on Hitomi’s lap.

 

“Ding have thouuuuussanndddd names for baby!” he smiles. 

“Come sit near me boy” Chaewon offered her hand. The two of them might always argue but deep down they are clingy with each other. 

Yujin walked to his aunt and sat next to her.

“Are you hungry?” Chaewon asked.

“Ding and Cho have waffles and cereal for breakfast. Mummy lets us eat a lot because we have to clean the room. But Yuding’s room is already clean!” he buffed.

“Oh really? Then you surely don’t want this orange juice then” Chaewon side eyed the boys who was gasping and gulping looking at the orange juice bottle.

“Can… Can Ding have some?” he gulped.

“Of course you can. Go eat your cookies too. Your Mummy will be out soon” Chaewon smiles. But actually.. She was worried. Like a lot. Nako and Yujin didn’t take this long when they were born. What if Eunbi… 

‘No no that’s not gonna happen. Unnie is a strong lady!’ Chaewon slapped her own cheeks trying to shoo the thoughts away.

 

A little hand came to comfort her. 

“Mummy will be okay. Daddy said so. And Daddy never lie” Yujin smiles.

“Oh boy” Chaewon engulfed the boy in tight embrace and every piece of her body is amazed by how mature this young child is. He may or may not know the truth. But he put his trust in his parents and managed to make other people trust them too.

 

**********

 

“Hyung!” Hitomi jerked. Causing little Nako to be wide awake.

“Wake up Jinnie” Chaewon patted Yujin’s . The little boy slept on his chest. out after drinking a bottle of orange juice, two slices of bread and six cookies.

The boy blinked his eyes, confused of the whole situation and shouted along with his sister.

 

“Daddi!”

“Daddy!”

The two kids came hugging their father. Who was crying.

“Daddi, why Daddi crai?” Nako wiped Sakura’s tears.

“Mummy.. Your Mummy…” the father sobbed.

 

“What happened with unnie?” Chaewon said in loud voice.

“Daddy is Mummy okay?” Yujin ambushed his father.

“Your Mummy almost broke Daddy’s hand!” he whined.

“Tchh this guy. If I were my unnie, I’ll break your arm instead. You are the one who made her pregnant. Serves you right!” Chaewon snickers.

While Hitomi is imagining his whole future with Chaewon.. And gulped hard..

 

“Daddy is Mummy woke up? Baby?” Yujin hopped while swinging Sakura’s hand.

The man dishes a bright smile and patted his son’s head.

“Yes Mummy woke up. She is taking a rest now. Baby is sleeping”

Yujin’s eyes shone and he asked again “Can Yuding see baby?”

“Of course buddy. Let’s go see Mummy and baby. But don’t talk too loud or shout okay? Nako too. Don’t talk loud okay?”

Nako nodded along with her brother. She was biting her bunny plushie with her sparkling eyes. Carbon copy of Eunbi’s sparkly eyes.



Sakura carried his daughter with Yujin holding his left hand. He pushed opened the door with his shoulder and Eunbi jerked her head to see her little family.

 

“My babies,” she said. With a little hoarse voice.

“Mammi!” “Mummy!” The two kids ran to hug their mother.

It's a bit funny to see Nako running with that big backpack. So Sakura pulled it off her and sat it at the corner.

Chaewon and Hitomi walked in with a bright smile and went straight to the baby.

“Oh my she’s so cute! Like me” Chaewon bopped the sleeping baby’s nose very softly. 

“Heyy she’s my daughter so she’s cute either like me or her Mummy” Sakura squinted his eyes.

 

Yujin turned to look at the baby cot and softly tapped his Mummy’s arm. “Can Ding see baby?” his eyes sparkled.

Eunbi patted his head and smile “Of course. Take Nako too”

 

**********

 

“Waaaaaa so smol!!” Yujin tiptoed and tried to touch his little sister’s fingers. 

“Smol?” Nako gasped.

Sakura lifted the girl so she could get a better view of her younger sister and the giggles coming out of Nako cherished the room.

“Wooyo so smol hehehehe” Nako giggles.

“Ding wanna see too!” 

“Wait, lemme help you” Hitomi raises the boy up and again, another gasp is heard.

“Smol!” the older sibling giggles.

“Baby sleep!” Nako said.

“Yes honey baby is sleeping” Eunbi nodded. A hum was heard from Yujin.

“Baby has been sleeping for 9 months

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter