Babysitters

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a fic okay. Don’t take this seriously.

 

 

Nako jumped down the last flight of stairs, being curious after hearing some ruckus in the kitchen. 

‘Yes, Mummy will nag Cho for jumping. So what? Cho no afraid of anything. Except buxx. Bud. But. Buf. Cho doesn't know the word but it's a small moving thing Cho knows can kill Cho (Exaggeration here) 

But! Mummy will be there to pwotect Cho. And maybe one day when Cho grows taller than Mummy (Please, don’t tell Cho that she won’t grow taller than Mummy 😢), Cho can pwotect Mummy from all bad things. And people! But Cho needs food now. Cho hungry. Pingu too. So let’s continue this stoly!’

 

Nako (and Pingu) went to the kitchen and saw her favourite people were cooking. Or more of bickering.

 

“Yahh Choi Yena! You should put little oil only!”, Hyewon smacked her best friend.

 

“Oh you seem to know so well Gordon Hyewon. You do it then Panini Kang”, Yena snickered.

 

A giggle alerted the two adults that some small creature had woken up. And it’s definitely not a young boy. Because that boy will scream first handedly. It must be that cute little fairy.



“Hello there birthday girl!” Hyewon turned around and smiles at Nako.

Opening her arms for the little penguin (and her penguin plushie) to come into her embrace.

 

“Aunt Hewwon here!” Nako wrapped her arms tight around Hyewon’s neck.

 

“Yes Aunt Yena here too ✌️😗” Yena demanded for attention.

 

Nako gave a toothy smile and reached her hand out to Yena. Going for a hi-5.

 

“What do you want to eat, little fairy?” Hyewon sat Nako down on her chair.

 

“Fankek!” Nako shouted.

 

“Fankek? What the fu... Auch!” Hyewon smacked Yena.

“Don’t swear ! There's a kid here!” scold the purple haired girl.

“Ah! But you swear too Bith...Bithersweet!”

“That was a mistake!” Hyewon put up both of her hands to the air.

 

“Twenti sent!” Nako exclaimed. Cause that’s what Yujin taught her. If someone swears, ask them to pay 20 cent to swear jar.

(This way they can buy more toys and candies)

 

“Uhm... I’ll bank in to you later okay baby?” Hyewon kissed her cheek. And Nako nodded.

 

“Yeah me too. I’ll bank in to you” but this time Nako still held out her hand. 

 

“Twenti sent!” Nako won’t let you go off easily Choi Yena. You’re not her favourite aunt 😝!

 

“Oh what’s with tiny Miyawakis and their hatred towards me?? They must have gotten it from their Daddy!” Yena crossed her arms, fuming (over Sakura)

 

“Dad-di?” Oh now Nako remembers her parents.

‘Where is Daddy? And Mummy?’

 

“Daddy is not here. But.... Aunt Hewwon and Aunt Yena here” Hyewon tickles her stomach.

 

“But... Cho wants Daddi... 😣😖” Daddy pwomise Daddy won’t leave Cho alone. 

 

The two adults freaked out seeing the little girl almost cried. 

 

“Oh shet oh shet what do we do??” Yena grabbed her hair.

“Don’t swear !” Hyewon smacked her again.

 

In between the cries Nako won’t neglect her responsibility. Wiping her tears, she handed her little hand “Twenti sent..” *hiccup



Later the sobbing turns into tears as Nako looks for her Daddy. (Mummy who? 😂)

Yena and Hyewon were busy trying to figure out ways to stop the cry.

 

“Let’s throw her into that big castle!” Yena suggested.

“No! Let’s throw her on the trampoline!”

“No! Her plushies! Give her that big rainbow thorn animal!” Yena said.

“ you meant unicorn? You don’t know the name???!!!!” Hyewon slapped her own forehead.

“Hey don’t swear! She is still crying!”

 

 

“Cho, here..” someone came and gave Nako a cookie. The two adults turned around to see a boy in his white astronaut pyjama consoling his sister.

 

Nako immediately stops crying as she sees her brother. “Ding! Daddi gone!”

 

“It’s okay Cho. Daddi only went out for a while. Daddi will buy candies for us. Ding is here” Yujin said, rubbing his eyes.

 

Hyewon went to the boy and patted his messy hair. 

“You are a good brother Yujinnie”

 

Yujin grinned “Ding must be good! Ding will have two sisters! And Ding must help Mummy to take care of Cho and Won-Old!”

“Won-Old??” Yena and Hyewon said simultaneously.

 

“Hehehehe her name is Wonyoung but if she grows older she will become Won-Old!” Yujin giggles.

“This boy... Surely a copy of his Daddy,” Yena shakes her head. Blood is sure thicker than water.

 

“What do you want to do big brother?” Hyewon asked Yujin who pretends to be busy around the kitchen.

 

‘Ding wants to call Bekka but Aunt Yena will tease Ding so Ding cannot do it’ he gulped.

 

“Ding wants to eat pancakes. Cho wants to eat pancakes too”

Yena gasped “Oh so she meant pancakes then??”

Hyewon growled “How can you be so dum... Dumck! Of course she meant pancakes”

Hyewon rolled her eyes and prepared the pan.

 

“Can Ding help?” Yujin followed behind his favourite aunt.

‘Since Bekka is not here, Ding can be a good boy to Aunt Hyewon. Aunt Hyewon will like Ding more!’

 

“Aww you’re such a sweet boy!” Hyewon pinches his cheek. Making Yujin feel giddy inside. Yeet!



Little did Hyewon know Yujin is up to something. The pancakes making session turned into interrogation while Yena was being bullied by Nako.

 

 

 

“Aunt Hyewon, do you have a boyfriend?” Yujin asked with hopeful eyes.

Hyewon hummed and saw glitters in his eyes. “Nope! Not yet” she bopped Yujin’s little nose.

 

Yujin smiles, “Good! Then be single until you’re old!”

“Wait.. What?” 

“Because you need to wait until Ding grow old and Ding can be your boyfriend! Hehehe,” Yujin grins at Hyewon and the lady can feel her heart melting at that cute face.

Yujin is Sakura’s son for sure (with his courage inherited from Eunbi).

 

“If you’re still cute and a good boy, I will wait for you!” Hyewon nuzzles her nose with Yujin.

“Yes!!” Yujin hugged Hyewon’s neck.

 

 

(Yujin-ah, Bekka got something to tell.

Bekka: Knock Knock!

Yujin: Who’s there? *gulps

Bekka: Bekka. Oh but you already have Aunt Hyewon. So yeah, bye Yuding~ xoxo Bekka

Yujin: Oh maaaaaa 😶😶

 

 

Yujin-ah, don’t grow up being a casanova okay?

Don’t go breaking hearts because you might get your own shattered)

 

  

 

**********

 

 

 

“Do you think Nako will look for us?” Eunbi asked Sakura, out of worry.

The couple went out for a breakfast date this morning since Yena and Hyewon volunteered to babysit for them, they can go for grocery shopping afterwards.

 

Sakura took Eunbi’s hand while the other hand of his on the steering wheel. He kissed the top of Eunbi’s smooth hand and smiled.

 

“Of course she’ll be looking for us. That’s what she does everyday. But Yujin will be there with her. He knows what to do. He’s quite a big brother now. I’m kinda proud of our little boy. Maybe could call him little guy”

 

Eunbi nodded slightly and returned his smile, “It’s because you’re the Daddy. He learned best from you baby”

The soft brush of Eunbi’s hand on his cheek made his smile turn brighter, “And you are the Mummy. He got it from you too”

“Fine, we’re both the main factors lol”

 

 

Sakura reversed the car and parked neatly inside the spot. He unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at Eunbi, “Ready baby?”

“Of course I am. Can’t wait to see Old man Casper who cooks the best breakfast on earth~”

“Ayye~~”, Sakura teased his wife. ‘I cook good breakfast too honey!’

 

The couple walked hand in hand inside the restaurant, all smileys and happy.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

“Aunt Hyewon! Can you help me do this?” Yujin ran out of his Daddy’s office with a Math book. He usually will ditch the book but he wants to look diligent (and cool) in front of her, so yeah he did what he have to.

 

Nako was still playing with Yena who kept on making silly faces causing the little girl to laugh.

 

“Aww you’re very diligent aren’t you? My smart little boyfriend!” Hyewon ruffles Yujin’s hair, making the boy grin again.

Seriously, Yujin smiles a lot LOT this morning when he is usually whining wanting to go back to sleep.

 

“But... Why don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter