37

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was laying down on the rug at the living room. Hand propped to his right side playing with Nako.

He threw the soft ball to Nako and the girl whined when it almost hit her Lego house.

Chuckling seeing the little annoyed face, Sakura pinches her cheek “Cho is soooo cute!”

Nako blushed and puffed her cheeks “Cho know!”

 

Yujin was arranging his book shelf because Mummy told him so. His room was a mess (as it always has been) and Mummy bought him a storage box to keep all his toys organised. 

Eunbi sat on his bed watching the boy goes around shifting things and putting everything into the box. Tired of doing so, he wiped his sweat and Mummy called him.

 

“Yes Mummy. Little bit more and then Yuding is done”

Eunbi nodded and let out a soft smile “Finish it up quick and come here for a cuddle”

Yujin quickly threw his dirty laundry into the basket and ran to Mummy. All sweaty and smiley.

“Uhuu Yuding is a good boy!” Eunbi patted the little puppy’s head and he hugged his Mummy tighter.

 

“Of course Yuding is good. Yuding is Mummy’s and Daddy’s son” he smirked proudly.

“Now can you help Mummy to go downstairs and call your sister please. Cho needs to clean her room too” 

Yujin nodded and ran downstairs. Gaining head shakes from his Mummy. 

Eunbi rose from Yujin’s bed to walk to Nako’s room.

Nako’s room won’t be as messy as Yujin because she loves to put her dirty laundry in her parents room. Cho trusts Mummy and Daddy too much to choose her outfit, even her pyjamas. Unlike Yujin, Nako doesn't just wear anything she wants.

 

“Mammi!” a pair of small hands grabs her legs. Face planted on her thighs.

“My baby Cho! Come clean your room now” Eunbi smiles. Patting her own belly.

“Can Cho ask baby to clean too?” Nako’s eyes shone. Lately the soon to be older sister is so excited whenever she talks about the new baby. Guess Nako is excited to have a new playmate other than Yujin.

“Of course. But you have to start first” Eunbi sat on the bed. 

Carrying a baby shouldn’t be foreign to her but she’s tired especially during the last trimester.

 

As soon as she placed her legs on the bed, she felt a cramp coming.

“Ackk” she squealed.

Nako stopped arranging her plushies and looked at her Mummy.

“Mammi?” as if she knew the pain Eunbi was harboring, Nako crawls towards her mummy.

“Mammi painful?” she asked.

 

“Not too much. Mummy just tired baby” Eunbi tucked Nako’s hair behind her ears.

“Mammi want masage?” Nako blinks her eyes.

“Sure. Why not?” 

Nako let out her eye smile and went to the bedside. Taking her little chair, she pressed her little fingers onto Eunbi’s legs.

It sure felt just like someone was poking her legs but at least the effort that matters.

“Mammi gut?” she asked.

Eunbi just nodded and put her legs down.



But Wonyoung prefers not. 

“Ackk” Eunbi grunted again.

Reaching for Nako’s little han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter