Of paints and Nakjin

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miyawaki babies!!” A loud scream echoed through the second floor of the house. Eunbi who was washing the dishes giggled.

It is really rare to see Sakura as strict parents. But when he did, it's kind of a turn on. Oups~

 

Little footsteps heard scattered around the upper floor.

“Miyawaki Yujinnie! I know where you are. No need to hide anymore!” Sakura huffed and bent down to pull a hiding boy under his bed.

“Daddy no!! No daddy no!”

Again, Eunbi had a good laugh.

 

She's counting to 3 when the other name comes on.

 

“Daddy let Daengie go! Daengie don't do mess. Daddy pweaseeee!” Yujin, who was being dragged by his Daddy, tried to beg for an escape.

“Daddy, Daengie loves Daddy so much! Daddy is the best Dad on Earth! Daddy is handsome and kind and so sweet! Daddy….” the boy continued.

 

“It won't work on your Daddy this time Yujin. You made such a big mess last night,” Eunbi continued giggling and heard someone running around. 

 

“Miyawaki Nako, you are not getting away. Come here too!” Sakura summoned the holy spirit.

“Daddi nwo! Cho loves Daddi so muhh!” Nako pretended to be crying.

From what Eunbi can imagine, Nako must be hiding somewhere because she can hear footsteps running and another pair walking.

 

Haish… She already told the kids not to play with the mural paints and the markers their Daddy had kept inside the store room. No one knows who initiates the moves first. It was such an astonishing thing the kids would even do. Being brave enough to enter the big dark store room. Yujin probably carried his sister on his shoulder to be able to turn on the light switch.

 

But in the first place, why would they go inside the store room? All their toys and bicycles are not in there. Hmmm.

And Nako seriously loves to play with the snow.

She, once again, wet the whole floor while Yujin tore a few pillows for their feathers party.

What's going on in their heads?





Eunbi walked upstairs imagining a really funny scene. And she wasn't wrong at all. 

Yujin was hanging on Sakura’s left arm and his right hand was pulling Nako off the doorknob.

The little girl was wearing her tainted penguin onesies.

“Daddi Cho sorry! Daddi Cho won't do it anymore! Maru told Cho to not Cho!” Nako cried out loud but Sakura remained stoic.

 

“Daddi forgive us Daddi!” Yujin tried.

The boy then saw his Mummy smiling, leaning on the wall nearby with Wonyoung chewing her hairs.

“Wooyo help Ding Wooyo! Mummy Ding loves Mummy please help Ding!”

 

Nako was aware of her Mummy's presence and tried her luck too.

“Mammi help Cho! Cho is skek! Mammi look at Cho! Cho skek Mammi 😭”

Eunbi shakes her head. As much as she pity the kids, they own their faults. Eunbi had told them not to play with their Daddy's things or go into the store room. But the kids, do they listen?

Of course they don't. If they did we wouldn't see two animatic scenes.




**********



“Daddy… It's heavy… Daengie is tired…” 

“Daddi…”

Eunbi hopped the baby in her arms gleefully. It's really fun seeing the kids being punished by their Daddy and not her. Honestly, it's kinda tiring having to nag these two active kids all the time.

Yujin will go back to being a mess. 

Nako. She is one rare case. She will easily listen to your nagging, but then she will do a bigger thing that no one should do.

This girl also ALWAYS finds a way to do things that no one els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter