69

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bzzzz

 

‘Cause you're my baby girl and I'll love you forever’

 

“Cheesy!”

 

‘Yes I am cheesy. Eat me!’ Sakura giggled.

 

“🙄”

 

‘That sounds wrong…’

 

“Daddy, aren't you supposed to be eating right now?”

 

‘Yeah, eating you. 🍈🍪🤤🥵😋😘😙😚😉'

 

Eunbi's cheeks flushed red upon reading the text. But the emojis... Dear Lord help her contain her laughter. Yujin, Nako & Wonyoung kept looking back and forth at their dear parents.

 

“What Mami Dadi doing?” Nako asked.

 

The couple quickly hid their phones and pretended to be oblivious.

 

“Uh, what did you say baby?”

 

“Mami cheekies red and Daddy smiling bad. What is the sekret?”

 

Sakura grinned and pinched Nako’s chubby cheek, “I'm not telling you~”

 

“Oh come on Daddy. I thought we're buddies,” Yujin crossed his arms, feeling betrayed.

 

“We were. Until you decided to betray me,” Sakura reminded him of the incident that happened a few days ago.



 

*The incident...

 

Yujin appears from behind the couch, minutes after stalking his Daddy. It was one of the days when Yujin thought he was a ninja.

“Mummy Daddy changed his wallpaper to some girl!!!”

 

“Oh fk sht not you tripping on me Daengie!” Yujin snatches his phone but Sakura manages to take it back from his small hands.

 

Eunbi came running with a spatula. “Who is it?”

 

Yujin smirked looking at his speechless Daddy. ‘Come on tell Mummy now’

“Tell me who it is?” The spatula is about to meet Sakura's .

But still the man refused to give in.

“Can you hand me your phone 🥺?”

 

“Oh God, not those eyes. Fine! Here,” Sakura shoved his phone to which Eunbi quickly grabbed it.


 

Yujin triumphed over Sakura's defeat.

“Jinnie… Come here…” 

‘Eh… Daddy did naughty but why is Daengie being called?’

“Do you know who this lady is?”

Yujin squinted his eyes, “Mummy?” 

“Yes,” Eunbi took her phone and showed it to him “Does this face look familiar to you?”

Yujin gasped, he had betrayed his Daddy for a cup of ice cream! “IT'S MUMMY!”

 

Sakura rested his hands on his waist, “See now buddy, Daddy is not naughty.”

 

This the picture in Eunbi's phone,

https://imgur.com/gallery/zxCEiwg 

 

This is the wallpaper of Sakura's phone

https://imgur.com/gallery/0Y0s4Nf 

“Mummy looks too pretty in the picture Daengie didn't recognise,” Yujin shrugged and walked backwards.

 

“I'm sorry what?” Eunbi shakes her head in disbelief. Did her son just dissed her?

 

The boy just smirked.

 

In 3. 

2.

1.


 

Run!!

 

Yujin laughter filled the big house as usual while Eunbi was screaming out his name.

 

And there we have Sakura being slapped by Wonyoung as the girl waddled her way to his lap. Laughing at the stout face of her Daddy.

“Your brother is being chased by Mummy again. Now now don't you be naughty like Ding okay?” Sakura tried to bite Wonyoung’s bao cheeks.

 

Wonyoung just giggled and laid on Sakura's lap. Head resting on his thigh as she smiled. 

Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter