003

Him&I

a/n: Foreword has been updated. Thanks!

 

Seoul 20XX

 

 

“Oppa!” Chaewon whined as she stepped out of the house, Changwook chuckled as he made his way to his car.

“How could you just let me go alone? I’m your younger sister!”

“Chaewon, you’re a college student, you don’t need me to come with you to enrollment.”

“It’s a new school, what if I don’t know what to~”

“You can read, pumpkin.”

“Still, I feel bad if I have to go alone, and it’s a new strange place and I don’t know anybody.” She complained, the older male laughed.

“You’ll be fine; the school’s office already knows you’re coming in today. You just have to~”

“Just come with me, please.” She whined again, but Changwook shook his head.

“Hyebin has her doctor’s appointment today and I still have to drop by at work before joining her, I’m really sorry, pumpkin.”

She made a face at him, but she understood his reasons.

“How about I pick you up for lunch~”

“Nope, never mind. Pumpkin’s fine on her own.” She mumbled as she turned her back and marched towards her white Bentley, Changwook shook his head in amusement as he watched her leave.

“I think I spoiled her too much.” Changwook murmured, his secretary nodded.

“But, it’ll be good for her, Chaewon has to start being independent bit by bit.”

“But that doesn’t mean you won’t ask me to call her later, right, sir?” The male asked, knowing his boss well, he would still ask about Chaewon afterwards, Changwook paused before replying.

“You should still call her to check on things.” He muttered before getting in the car, the other male chuckled.

 

 

Chaewon puffed her cheeks as she stepped out of the school’s office, they had taken her photo of her ID and finally after a few hour of running around the campus to get her papers done, she was now officially a student.

She headed down the steps and glanced around her. Hyebin had mentioned she should familiarize herself while she had the time to.

Her new school didn’t look too different from her campus at Tokyo, but it had been home to her. She sighed as she chucked her phone back in her purse and decided to walk around, and then she noticed a familiar male sliding down from a black Maserati. She paused and tilted her head.

Chaewon crossed the street and made her way towards the tall male, she was about to call for him when a girl suddenly approached him and struck him across the cheek. Chaewon halted, stunned by the girl’s actions.

“You’re the worst, oppa!” She sobbed before running away.

Chaewon watched as the male shook his head, he touched his cheek briefly and then he spotted her, his brows rose and a smile appeared on his face.

“Ji Chaewon.”

The girl started to shake her head as she walked towards him.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that, Kim Jongin.” She mused as she gave the male a quick hug.

“It’s been a while, I couldn’t make it to dinner last night, sorry.”

“I heard, unnie mentioned you got caught overspeeding…again.” She murmured, Kai chuckled and hooked the girl’s arm around his.

“Why don’t I give you a tour around campus, new student?”

“Are you sure about that? I don’t want to accidentally get slapped.”

Kai shushed her and led her away from the parking lot.

“I like how my makeup looks today, you know.”

“Fine, you look very pretty today, Chaewon.” Kai rolled his eyes, the girl chuckled and swung their arms together.

“It’s been a while, Kim Jongin, not surprised that you’re still a player though.”

“I’m all about consistency, babe.”

 

 

Sehun yawned as he walked in the hotel lobby, his mother had sent him a message, asking him to join them for lunch. And she gave him assurance that it would be just the three of them, no strangers involved.

He made his way into the elevator and leaned back, the doors were about to close when a hand reached in, Sehun quickly pressed the button to prevent them from closing in again.

“Oh, thank you, ahjusshi.” A feminine voice made him look up and then he paused. The girl stepped in the elevator with him, she was dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans, a nicely fitting baby pink turtleneck top, but what gave away her age was her pair of low cut Converse sneakers.

Sehun blinked to himself and peeled his gaze away from the side of her face.

Whoa.

“Which floor are you heading too?” The girl’s eyes suddenly were focused on him, he swallowed and looked at the panel again. She was headed for the sky lounge, just like he was.

“W—We’re heading t—to the same floor.” He stuttered, his eyes widened and he looked away again. The girl smiled and nodded.

“Ah, you’re here for lunch as well.” She hummed to herself as she looked away from him, Sehun puffed his cheeks and distracted himself with his phone.

The girl beside him was beautiful. Not the type of beautiful you could see anywhere, there was something about so graceful and warm about her.

Scratch that, she was gorgeous.

The doors pinged open and Sehun paused as two males in suits greeted her with bows.

“Good afternoon, young miss. The vice president and Mrs. Ji are both waiting for you at the table.” One said politely, Sehun blinked and looked at her again.

And of course, she was just like him. Another spoiled brat born with a silver spoon trapped within family rules.

Sehun excused himself and stepped out of the machine, he made his way to his parents. He was about to take a seat when he spotted the girl from the elevator approach the table just across from theirs. She had that smile on again as she greeted the young couple on the other table, Sehun immediately looked away and leaned back on his seat. He shouldn’t be staring at her, it was rude and improper and very unlike him, his mother better not notice.

The girl turned her head, as if feeling his gaze on her and gave him a small polite smile.

Sehun’s forehead creased and he turned his head away.

What a strange young lady.

 

 

“See, you survived.” Changwook said as they crossed the lobby, his sister glanced at him warily.

“I would have gotten lost if I didn’t bump into Kai.”

“You met him?” Hyebin looked at her at the mention of her younger cousin.

“Yes, unnie. I saw him arrive, he offered to show me around for a few minutes. We’re in the same major too.”

“That’s good, at least you know someone already.” Changwook hummed as they reached the doors.

“Oppa, I saw him get slapped.”

Hyebin winced and shook her head, Changwook chuckled.

“Kai’s still Kai, huh?”

“Very much so.” Chaewon smiled, Changwook asked for their car to be brought around, the valet nodded and left them.

“What do you plan to do this afternoon? I can drop you off anywhere.”

“Oppa, I drove here.” She blinked at him, Hyebin grew amused.

“This isn’t Japan anymore; you don’t have to drive her around.” She gently reminded him, Changwook paused, he blinked at her.

“I’ll be fine, you two should go. The doctor’s probably waiting.” She said just as her brother’s car arrived, Hyebin bid her goodbye before they set off.

“What are we going to do then? We can’t trust you to run Samsung with that attitude.”

Chaewon glanced behind her, it was the man from the elevator, he was walking with a middle-aged couple.

“Eomma, just because I’m currently not with anyone that doesn’t mean~”

“Exactly! You look fine, surely women would approach you, so, why do you push them away?” The woman, presumably his mother shot back.

Chaewon grew amused at the tall male’s reaction.

Kai could never relate to his problem.

She smiled to herself as she turned away.

“You, young lady!” She heard the woman call, Chaewon paused, she glanced around her and her brows rose up. She turned her head again and realized that they were all looking at her.

“Y—Yes?” She started to worry, was the lady going to yell at her because she was staring at them.

“What do you think of my son? Do you find him attractive?” The mother asked boldly, her husband beside her balked at his wife.

“Eomma.” The son spoke, stunned. Chaewon blinked and scratched the back of her head.

“You can be honest. Don’t you young women like this type too?” She pointed to her son again, the young man winced and looked away.

“W—Well, I’m…probably, yes?” Chaewon said helplessly, she didn’t know what to say. Most mothers don’t speak of their sons as if they were selling them. It’s usually the daughters who get that treatment though.

“Probably? Tell me, is something wrong with him?” She pressed on, Chaewon wanted to bolt.

“No, no. It’s just…It’s just that I—I prefer women. Sorry.” She fibbed before hurriedly stepping out of the building.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++