Fallen Angel

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"THAT SHINING DIAMOND, HAVE YOU LEFT IT SOMEWHERE AND FORGOTTEN IT?"

***

"Eunbi, I think it is wise for us to rest right now."

 

Chaeyeon:

 

Chaeyeon hollered at the leader after swinging her Bloody Rouge at the attacking monsters before Maki, her familiar finishing off the unidentified enemies. The oldest glanced at her members who are panting hard while leaning against the dungeon wall after killing hordes of enemies aiming for their heads. 

 

Eunbi:

 

Eunbi noticed Nako who is now retracting back her Raging Celeste, a sword which can turn into a deadly whip which she obtained back in Espejo while her slime familiar, Sora, is spitting some acid to melt their enemies. Groaning can be heard throughout the vicinity as everyone almost reaching their limit.

 

Nako:

 

Minjoo is healing Nako who is almost collapsing onto the ground as the petite girl need to run throughout the new dungeon in order to plot a new map for future uses. They do have a general map but Nako insist to go and venture the dungeon with Sora as she didn't believe in a rough map without any details on possible traps and staircase leading to the next floor. Hitomi and her partner Noir is using their advantages of able splitting into six and utilizing different kinds of elemental power to push back those unidentified, ridiculously strong enemies.

 

Minjoo:

 

Hitomi:

 

"Everyone, retreat to the safe area!"

 

Eunbi barked her order after ensuring that her teammates is safe and no monsters are detected within their vicinity. Maki helped carrying Nako who almost turned pale due to over exhaustion while Chaeyeon is making sure both Minjoo and Hitomi entering the safe area safely.

 

"Eunbi, come on in. You too should rest."

 

Chaeyeon tapped Eunbi shoulder and gently pulled the leader towards the safe area to take a break. They are all struggling inside this new dungeon not only due to the fact that they had less manpower but also, the enemies are super strong, overwhelming the girls who are relatively considered as strong as a squadron of elite knight in Wizland.

 

"Alright. Thanks for pointing out something that I oversee."

 

Eunbi smile at Chaeyeon before walking hand in hand with the said girl into the safe area. Once they entered, Chaeyeon is quick to let Eunbi hand go and running to aid Minjoo preparing their lunch as Sakura isn't there to cook with Minjoo. Eunbi moved towards Nako who had a deep frown on her forehead.

 

"Hey baby, why with that serious look?"

 

Eunbi called Nako and Sora partner glance at the leader who took a seat beside her. Nako winced at Eunbi as she is referred to as a baby when in fact she is already 18 years old. She pouted but decided to let it slide as Nako has far important details which she noticed while mapping this new dungeon.

 

"Eunbi, did you realize that we usually head down in every dungeon we ever visit. However, this dungeon directed upstairs instead, isn't it weird? Will it lead us somewhere, like the dungeon we take in Agua, Mergo."

 

Nako reported to Eunbi which spark some concern in the leader head. The petite girl consulting her trusted leader while analyzing their map carefully. Eunbi stared blankly while frowning at Nako finding, didn't know how to properly reacting to this piece of information. Usually, Eunbi will consult either Sakura, Hyewon or maybe Yena regarding things like this. However, her reliable source of information is currently somewhere else and thus, Eunbi is at a loss.

 

"I found this."

 

Suddenly, a soft voice interrupted both Eunbi and Nako little discussion. They both glanced at Hitomi who look concerned while holding a grey feather on her hand. Eunbi extended her hands at Hitomi, want to take a clearer view of the feather.

 

"What kind of feather is this? Are there any bird monster that have such beautiful, silky feather like this?"

 

Eunbi held the feather high in the sky and something dropped on her face. It's not something fluidic and thus, Eunbi used her index finger to wipe off the foreign substance from her cheeks.

 

"What's this?"

 

Eunbi is surprised to see a speck of golden dust on her dainty fingers. Nako and Hitomi leaned in closer towards the confused leader. They both squint their eyes as they are trying to analyze the unusual thing on Eunbi fingers. Nako grabbed the feather and swing it around, trying to see whether there are more of the golden dust sticking on the feather. All three of them are surprised to see those golden dust swirling in the air before forming some words.

 

"Help… Me?"

 

The trio is alarmed when they saw the message conveyed through the feather. All of them are dumbfounded by the sudden request of help. A beeping sound suddenly echoes, indicating that they have an incoming notification on their status board. Eunbi, Nako and Hitomi hastily checked the message and read it aloud, 

 

Special Mission: Beyond Eyes is unlocked

 

Chaeyeon and Minjoo hurriedly rushing toward the trio with bewildered expression on their face. 

 

"What's this? Why are we suddenly getting a special mission?"

 

Chaeyeon bombarded the trio with her questions.

 

"How come? Don't tell me something happened to our friends in Himmel?"

 

Minjoo shrieked while biting her lips. Tears started forming in her pair of pools which Hitomi is quick to wipe it away.

 

"I'm not sure but maybe something helpful will occur. Remember when I went back in Fantasma after Yena being tricked by those pixies?  Actually, I also received a special mission. Luckily, I manage stopping Yena from doing something… Grim."

 

Nako calmly explained about her experience which she chooses to keep mum until this moment. She didn't want her family to be worried if they ever find out that Yena tried to do something which will separated them forever. Eunbi took a deep breath after listening to Nako words, she can feel hefty amount of pressure on her shoulders at this moment.

 

What shall I do? How do I respond properly without causing much concern for my little kids?

 

Eunbi stared at the four members who are gathered around her, everyone wearing a serious expression on their face. Eunbi is amazed to see everyone looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter