Kwangbae

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I WILL SHOW YOU MY A TO Z, A DIFFERENT FEELINGS 1 2 3"

***

"Eunbi!"

 

Sakura manage to catch Eunbi before the girl drop down on the floor after accidentally listening to Nako words. Sakura loud exclaimed putting the fight between maknae line (plus Chaeyeon) into a halt when they just realized that warriors team already completed their trial.

 

"Yujin, please don't fight!"

 

Wonyoung bubbly voice from earlier is cracked when she witnesses her older sisters are fighting. Not to mention, this is her first time seeing Yujin almost popped her vein on the neck as she screams at Nako face, insisting about something which Wonyoung wouldn't want to believe at that moment.

 

"Minjoo, everything is okay. We got this. Shh~ We will be fine."

 

Chaewon picked up the younger Kim as she dusted off Minjoo pants. The younger yet taller Kim is sobbing in Chaewon crook of neck, muttering a few inaudible words but Chaewon just nodded at her, trying her best to be a reliable shoulder to Minjoo. However, she did remember about her proposal to both Minjoo and Hitomi which made the Ssamu blushed while patting Minjoo and stealing a glance at Hitomi.

 

"Take back your words! She is not dead!"

 

Yujin furiously trying to throw a punch at Nako but Wonyoung manage to put a hold on the angry puppy by hugging Yujin. Nako breath is erratic as she is already tired knocking some harsh reality into the head of this certain stubborn puppy, no, Golden Retriever.

 

"How many times should I said so that my words will penetrate that thick skull of yours? She is dead! We will never meet her again!"

 

Nako yelled back at Yujin before pushing the girl, forcing the taller kid to drop Nako down. Sakura can see Nako ragged breath as she slumped her shivering shoulders. Before Yujin can continue to confront Nako, a certain peach is glaring at Yujin while Wonyoung is hugging the girl from the back. 

 

Hitomi gently pulled Nako back and send the shorter girl towards Sakura.

 

"Hii-chan!"

 

Nako didn't want to give up as long as Yujin is still couldn't accept reality. However, the petite girl realized that her close friend face is flushing red, making Nako clearly understand that Hitomi is holding herself from crying all the time.

 

"Yena, tell me that this is not true."

 

Yuri run into Yena arms as the unnie line entering the living room after hearing all those chaos. Their tattered light armor and bruised skin can't even compare to the wound which they currently feel in their heart at the moment. Losing a precious member to them is like being skinned, burned and salted alive.

 

Yena is still dumbfounded at the breaking news, stunned even but then, her hands moved naturally to pat Yuri back who is weeping in her bosom. The scared hamster is shaking  violently as she uttered some indescribable words while Aden is sitting on her shoulders, trying it best to comfort its master.

 

Meanwhile, Minjoo is trotting at Chaewon after the older rushing over towards Minjoo as soon as the news sink into her head. Seeing Minjoo puffy eyes is making Chaewon worried as the younger Kim usually never let anyone witnesses her tears even when she had a severe stomach ache before they all separated for their trial. Ciel and Rei is circling around the bunch of sobbing girls, bedazzled by such sudden development.

 

"This is such a mess."

 

Sakura uttered as she put down Eunbi on the sofa, away from the crying girls. Then, she carefully creeping closer towards a certain girl who look void of any emotions. Sakura noticed that Chaeyeon is not being herself and although they always compete to gain Eunbi attention all this time, both Sakura and Chaeyeon somehow bonded well and manage to become a pair of good friends. 

 

"Chaeyeon?"

 

Sakura held the younger girl hands as she carefully pulled the girl to sit beside her. Trying to ask whether Chaeyeon is okay definitely a dumb move and thus, Sakura just sit silently beside the girl who seems drifted off from the current wailing mess.

 

I do hope that I can help everyone. Stupid hamster, where have you gone to?

 

Sakura frowned as she mumbling alone but suddenly, she heard static voice in return. Her eyes are wide open as she just remembered about her special connection with Hyewon. However, Sakura decided keeping this matter for herself at the moment so that she didn't raise any false hope for her friends.

 

I need to know more about our current situation. This is too vague. All we know is Nako said Hyewon is dead but how did she know? I must asked her after this.

 

Sakura make a mental note for herself while patting Chaeyeon back who finally shedding her tears. Sakura is fully aware how Chaeyeon is holding herself from breaking down as she is considered as the leader when she left to train with them in Esperjo.

 

"Sakuchan, this is too much."

 

She said in between her sobs. Chaeyeon is a strong girl who never showed her weak side and so, when Chaeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter