We Together

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU ARE TOO DREAMY"

***

"It feels like a dream."

 

Auden (Wonyoung) commented as he strolled in Himmel with Jin (Yujin), accompanied with both Ivy and Sol. He reminiscing back event occur last week in the center of Himmel, Advinar.

 

***

 

Not long after they defeating the Great Four, a strange man appeared in front of them and Kwangbae recognize that peculiar man right away.

 

"Ah, you're finally here."

 

The man just scrunched his nose while smiling sweetly. He then extended his arms over Kwangbae shoulders, thanking the angel for straightening things is Himmel. Feeling annoyed by the man casualty, Chaeyeon stepped in front of the man while crossing her arms, "Excuse me, but who are you? Why are you acting so familiar when you didn't ever introducing yourself?"

 

The man looks surprised seeing Chaeyeon being so blunt. Sakura even need to fake cough to hide her laugh as she can clearly tell that Chaeyeon is acting jealous. 

 

"Ouch, not there Eunbi! Oww!"

 

Sakura little enjoyment is cut short when Eunbi pinched the Cherry Blossom tiny love handle, hiding behind her sweet, angelic smile.

 

"Don't be silly, it's not that hurtful."

 

Eunbi uttered under her breath. Sakura need to expend all her focus to endure great pain on her waist. Meanwhile, both Jules (Yena) and Liam (Yuri) giggles silently watching both Sakura and Eunbi love-hate relationship.

 

"Wait, I think your voice is quite familiar. Have we met before?"

 

Hitomi crept closer towards the man, eyes blinking with curiosity.

 

"Well, of course we already met, The Adept One! It is I who presented you with those elemental spirits!"

 

Hitomi mouth is agape upon listening to the man claim. She just pointed the man while muttering nothing's.

 

"Wait, does it means…"

 

Nako also seems shocked for some reasons upon realizing the mysterious, lax man real identity.

 

"Why? Who is this man?"

 

Chaeyeon seems anxious upon seeing her friends expression.

 

"Come on Chaeyeon, doesn't you remember what Hitomi tell us after we finished our trial back in Espejo, the special dungeon in Vert?"

 

Jin snapped his fingers in front of the confused Chaeyeon who formed a frown on her face as she tried remembering events back when they are all in Vert.

 

"Oh, just introduce yourself, will you? There's a lot of things you need to compensate for us, you know?"

 

Kwangbae pushed away the man while looking slightly annoyed. The battered angel with four eminent wings sighed as he slumped on the ground, feeling relieved knowing that everything is going to be fine again.

 

"Well, as our lady… Err... Kwangbae here said and maybe some of you already guessed, I'm deeply sorry for making you girls going through such unpleasant event. I'm the one who should be ruling Himmel, the deity over here which goes known as Great Spirit."

 

It feels like time is frozen when almost all the girls listen to the Great Spirit introduction.

 

"Ehhh?"

 

Confusion reflected on the girls eyes and Chaeyeon is the most surprised by those pieces of information.

 

"Wow, you sure knows how to leave impression, Great Spirit."

 

Angel (Chaewon) whistles as he joined Kwangbae slouching on the fluffy cloud. Jules, Liam and Prince following the angels sitting down after facing tough battles earlier.

 

"Oh sure he does. We already have gone through such difficulties because he took Hyewon here afterall. Talk about being flamboyant. Being a deity must be fun, playing around with human's life. Just like Poseidon."

 

Chaeyeon lashed out, releasing her deepest resentment of their hardship. She just stated facts as all of them hardly have time to catch their breath after short escape from Agua where Wonyoung was kidnapped and even losing her real memories. Eunbi grabbed Chaeyeon arms, patting the girl while whisperings words of consolation to calm the rage girl.

 

"Chaeyeon, calm down please. Let's hear what the Great Spirit wanna say."

 

Minjoo joins Eunbi to calm Chaeyeon. It is such a rare sight to see Chaeyeon be mad over something. Thus, Minjoo silently envelopes Chaeyeon with some calming spell, hoping for the angered girl to cool down.

 

Realizing that she snapped out too much, Chaeyeon huffed as she ruffles her hair. The girl finally backing away from the Great Spirit, keeping mum as she waits for explanation. All of the girls are now sitting in a circle together with the Great Spirit, patiently listening to every bit of words coming out from the deity.

 

Eventually, they learned that the Great Spirit never assigned those four; (previously known as the Great Four), to rule over Himmel. As he tried confronting them, they already pull up several tricks which imposing severe difficulties for the Great Spirit to take command again and forced him to retreat.

 

Fortunately, he managed contacting Kwangbae and bringing the angel over to Himmel, not to mention with Blauer (now is known as Greer, Hyewon familiar) interference added with the girls immense efforts, the Great Spirit finally manage controlling Himmel once again.

 

"I know that it is not much of a gift but I'll grant each of you girls with special permission to enter this place whenever you want. As for you, unicorn, let's talk about your mission inside my chamber."

 

With that, the girls couldn't find a moment to speak when both of the Great Spirit and unicorn plodding into the room and closed the door. They look at each other before laughing out loud, despite being befuddled by all those fast paced development of their unexpected situation. They pulled each other into a big hug, cuddling with each other warmth.

 

"Hey, welcome home."

 

Chaeyeon uttered with tears b in her eyes. Before long, each of them is sobbing hard as they felt like being separated for a long time. 

 

"Ah, I'm home everyone. Sorry for being late."

 

Kwangbae closed his eyes as he reminding himself about how grateful he is to be able meetings this bunch of unique, lovely girls. He knows that he is lacking so much but despite all of that, the girls always find their ways to be united as 12 again, whatever it takes.

 

***

 

"Yeah, it's been such a tough journey so far. Never thought that life can be this interesting."

 

Hearing Jin voice pulling Aude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter