Unknown Side

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HIDDEN BY DARKNESS, THE FAINT GEMSTONES, IT CAN’T SPARKLE”

***

Their breath are hitched as they could hear their irregular heartbeats as all of them finally home. The adventurer guild surely thrown into total chaos as Eunbi and Chaeyeon bring in most wanted criminal throughout Wizland. However, those two refused to disclose any information regarding how they defeated those gang and claimed their rewards before hurriedly trying to leave the guild before any commotion intensifies; which will turn into hassle, greeted them.

 

It is fortunate that the Guild Master of Eailc is so understanding and promised to promote their guild rank as a token of gratitude for defeating a bunch of hooligans. After receiving their rewards, Eunbi and Chaeyeon didn’t go back straight to their home as both of them headed to the pub again.

 

“Sorry for the inconvenience caused!”

 

They both bowed deeply towards the owner of the pub and paid some compensation on behalf of the maknae (youngest) line for causing some ruckus. Fortunately, the owner is a good man and he just took some money to replace the table and chairs that are broken only. Eunbi and Chaeyeon even got some alcohol for them as a token of thanks for being honest and had conscience to confront the matter face to face rather than ignoring consequences of Wonyoung little drunk action.

 

In the meantime, Sakura is tapping her foot furiously while glaring at the kids. They do not dare to lift their head when Sakura clicked her tongue while throwing off her gaze towards the door, waiting for Eunbi and Chaeyeon to come back home. The usual kind Hyewon or also called as Kwangbae is not even glancing at them and smiling gracefully like she always does, indicating how serious she is now. Even Yena who always siding with the maknae line is ignoring them while treating Chaewon who is still unconscious.

 

“You think we can pull this out?”

 

Yujin whispered at Nako.

 

“I do hope we can survive through this ordeal.”

 

Nako sighed in reply.

 

“How are we even busted though? I thought Nako plan always fail proof!”

 

Minjoo gritting her teeth as she timidly glanced at Sakura, Hyewon and Yena. She herself is worried sick at Chaewon but the three cold stare from before making her stay on the sofa with her friends.

 

“Nako might be brilliant but this is our second time busting our plan.”

 

Hitomi hissed at her friends, reminding them about a certain tragedy back in Commencer.

 

“Well, what is done is done and we can do nothing to reverse time.”

 

Yuri pouted and joined in their little whimpering. They tried their best to not making their little bickering obvious towards their unnie (older sister) line. Yuri huffed and continued her speech, “Unless we have Seed of Time like Chaewon, we can only repent on our misdeed and need to make a better plan from now on.”

 

The others nodded at Yuri words. They are sure that they did nothing wrong for going out stalking their unnie line. All of them really plan carefully and taking extra precaution this time to make sure that they will not be detected but who in the world can guess that little Wonyoung will get a taste of alcohol and went wild in almost an instant?

 

No one.

 

The kids flinched when they heard the door creaked, indicated that their judgement time will begin anytime soon. They half-glare at Wonyoung who is snoring comfortably on the sofa while hugging a picture frame. As much as they want to beat the giant baby, they didn’t have the heart to do it simply because Wonyoung is an apple of their eyes. Thus, they readied themselves to survive the day and continue their young life as long as they can.

 

“We are home.”

 

Both Chaeyeon and Eunbi greeted in sync as they stepped into the house. They seemed to have aged a bit after cleaning up the mess created by their beloved babies.

 

“Welcome home, you two. How’s everything going? Here, drink first before we confronting those children.”

 

Sakura and Hyewon hurriedly handing over a glass of cold water towards Eunbi and Chaeyeon. They both gladly accepted the offer as their throat are parched for apologizing non-stop at the pub. Eunbi heave a sigh when she looks at the unconscious Chaewon and worried Yena who accompany the pink haired.

 

“She is doing good. I tried my best using some healing items to stop those bleeding. She is just sleeping and will be waking up anytime soon.”

 

Yena whispered at Eunbi. Her eyes gaze at Chaewon softly, thanking the girl for her brave action rescuing their maknae line from being beaten by some bastards. Eunbi put her hands onto Chaewon temple, checking on the girl for any complication and it seems Yena is true with her words. Chaewon winced a bit when Eunbi laid her hand on her but continue to drift off with her dream.

 

Knowing that Chaewon deserved a good rest, Eunbi let the girl to sleep and walking away, stepping in front of a flock of scared little lambs who are ready to be slaughtered. She standing akimbo while the girls hanging down their head, didn’t have any courage to meet Eunbi fiery eyes. Even their familiar who often jumped out from their shadows to play at anytime didn’t dare to show up as Eunbi give off this terrifying aura.

 

“Anybody care to explain how in the world you girls ended up at the pub?”

 

Eunbi first question sent chills to the bones which made everyone, even the unnie line gulped. They sure love to mess around with Eunbi as the girl always go easy with them most of the time. MOST. They still didn’t forget about Eunbi wrath that almost sent them back to Earth (or maybe White Realm, for sure, they will not survive on Wizland if Eunbi use her full power).

 

Yujin nudged Nako as she knows that Nako is one of Eunbi favorite babies. Eunbi always smile like a fool when Nako acted cute, just like a proud mother watching over her precious daughter. Nako glared at Yujin as she clearly didn’t want to talk at the moment because Eunbi is too scary. She mouthed at Yujin to talk first because the girl is well known for her eloquent speech all this time.

 

“Nako? Yujin? Care to explain?”

 

Both of the kids flinched when their names are summoned by Eunbi instead of the others. They look at each other while scratching their head and decided to confront unnie line while defending their little outing in the middle of the night.

 

“Well, all of this might not happen if you all just inviting us for a late night snacking!”

 

Yujin scoffed, totally forgetting her terrified feeling from being punished by Eunbi and the others from unnie line.

 

“Well, we can’t bring you all as you are still underage and had your curfew-”

 

Eunbi is shocked watching Yujin suddenly lashing out her emotions and trying her best to reason out with the younger girl.

 

“It’s not only about the curfew, actually you went to the pub as it offered the nightly service too, right? Must be nice to have different kind of snack that can satisfy your physical and spiritual.”

 

Nako cannot hold herself anymore and joining Yujin in voicing out her dissatisfaction.

 

“What the f-? It’s not like that!”

 

Eunbi is flustered and her face is blushing when Nako casually talking about something unimaginable for an underage kid to know. She gulped nervously when the little rabbit actually glared at her.

 

“I am so disappointed at you all for trying to satisfy your lust when you already have us.”

 

Hitomi sighed while pouting her cheeks. She felt rather furious actually when she found out that Yujin and Nako is talking the truth all this long. Hitomi actually against the idea to sneak out and following their unnie line but as she is persuaded by the duo (Nako and Yujin), she eventually give in.

 

“You even mixed our food with some drugs just to make sure we will sleep while you all are having fun. Isn’t it a bit too much?”

 

Minjoo sneered and when she opened , the unnie line can do nothing but gasped seeing Minjoo being aggressive outside of a battle.

 

“I thought you all are a bunch of amazing person, fabulous even but it seems that I am wrong. Geez.”

 

Yuri sighed and she clearly glared at a certain blonde girl who currently busied herself checking out the still unconscious Chaewon. Sakura, Chaeyeon and Hyewon are totally dumbfounded to see their maknae line turning the table against them.

 

“We are only human and we got something called basic needs that needed to be fulfilled eventually. Plus, how in the world did you find out about this matter?”

 

Eunbi pinched the bridge of her nose while trying to stay calm. She need to analyze the situation calmly and find out how can their plan can possibly being sniffed by the kids.

 

“Well, you can never taken lightly our abilities, Eunbi. We may be young but we certainly are not dumb.”

 

Nako retaliate, not wanting to give up towards Eunbi little pleading. She is sure they did nothing wrong and the unnie line is the one that owning them some explanation.

 

“We are planning to have some fun and only have some drinks for a bit!”

 

Eunbi defended herself and her gang when Nako are starting to turn into a tiger with her deathly glare.

 

“You don’t have to go to the Red District to do that! Our common district also offering better selection of food and drinks with better atmosphere than the suspicious looking place!”

 

Nako quickly retorted at Eunbi answers which made the older girl taken aback.

 

“And Sakura, how come you easily agreed to go out just to eat and drink when you actually a homebody who hate going out the most?”

 

This time, Yujin taking the chance to question Sakura who is caught off guard when she tried to distract herself by staring at the ceiling.

 

“Hey! I do go out occasionally! I’m not a shut-in!”

 

Sakura snarled back at Yujin but the tall girl just scrunched her face while listening to Sakura reasoning.

 

“Yena, you just recovered from your paralysis and decided to go out for some drinks? What if you fall sick again? Ugh, if I know you will be like this, you better be paralyzed for another month!”

 

Yuri pouring out her heartfelt scornfully. Yena just stared in a daze at Yuri after listening to the younger girl rant. She let her jaws slacked seeing Yuri actually being mad at her which throw her heart into a messy state. As if syncing with Yuri furiosity, Aden in kicking Yena punishing the girl for Yuri and Yena just let the little fairy channeling out it frustration at her.

 

Chaeyeon and Hyewon tried their best to blend themselves with the wall but their attempt is a waste when both Minjoo and Hitomi are nagging them. The whole room atmosphere totally changed when the maknae line taking turns to reprimand the unnie line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter