Noble Sacrifice Towards The End

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I NEVER WANT TO LOSE YOU"

***

“Yena, Yuri!”

 

Chaewon rushed over with her familiar, Ciel the black dragon to save her friends. She barely scooped the girls with Ciel assisting her. Then, they went back to regroup with the rest of the girls at the other side of the room.

 

Minjoo had this horrified expression as color seems to begone from her face. Image of Lucifer trying to save both Yena and Yuri still freshly imprinted within her mind. It seems like Lucifer really staying true to his words till the last of his breath. The pale girl took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She couldn’t afford to be distracted and swayed by her emotion during this crucial moment. She can mourn later; given that they manage to beat Poseidon.

 

“It’s a shame to see another deity decided being a pet to a Perdue. My Chosen One been corrupted by you out of all deity, huh, Dryad?”

 

Poseidon send his chilly stares towards both Wonyoung and Ivy the Dryad while playing with his long, white beard. Feeling alerted, Yujin and her familiar, Sol the Cerberus stepped in front of Wonyoung, facing Poseidon while clenching her teeth. The girls are alarmed of Poseidon’s strength as he can easily killed Lucifer which give all of them some hard time to fend off.

 

“Let’s not waste any time.”

 

Poseidon kicked the ground, launching himself towards Yujin who is ready with her scythe, Absolute Death. However, a soft, deadly whisper reached Yujin’s ears,

 

“Duck.”

 

The tall girl choose to obey the command and crouched down while someone leaped passing her. A petite girl with raven hair coolly gliding through the  wind and parrying Poseidon’s trident, stopping the deity with her sheer strength.

 

“Eunbi!”

 

Both Sakura and Chaeyeon want to aid her but the leader shouted at them to help the kids first.

 

“Make sure you are all recovered while I’m fighting!”

 

Eunbi pushed Poseidon’s trident while landing her kick on the deity’s solar plexus, sending him towards the wall across the room which cracked upon impact of Poseidon’s landing. Th leader glanced at her babies, making sure that they are far from the upcoming fight. Afterwards, Eunbi took a deep breath and shifted her focus towards her current opponent. She is fully aware of Poseidon’s power that overwhelmed her.

This is the one that make Leica need to be apart from me. Considering that Leica itself is an amazing phoenix, this Poseidon guy must be quite formidable.

 

Countless thought running through Eunbi’s mind at that moment. She exercise extra caution while monitoring Poseidon’s movement. The said deity seems furious, murderous intent leaking from his body, sending chills to Eunbi bones. She held her breath, bracing herself to not cowered down in fear. She need to be strong so that she can protect her precious members.

 

“You are the girl with the phoenix.”

 

Poseidon spat out blood while glaring intensely at Eunbi. He heaved a deep breath as the deity healed himself. The kick from the girl is as good as being clawed by a colossal dragon. He wonders where such strength is stored within that small frame.

 

“Am flattered that you actually remember this humble me.”

 

Eunbi smirked while maintaining her attacking stance.

 

“Hard to forget someone that manage to tame that phoenix. It’s such an amazing feat, to make that fiery bird bowed down to you. Perdue sure is something else. You all always surprise me since long ago but that needs to stop now, in this generation.”

 

This time, Eunbi is bedazzled by Poseidon’s words. She had a bad hunch, looking from Poseidon’s poised smile. Her expression turned stiff as the deity opened his mouth, revealing another unbelievable fact to the leader.

 

“Of course, those previous Perdue already perished. You all trusted Sier too much.”

 

Her knees turned into jelly as she imagined her babies meet their end in Wizland. Taking chance of the distracted Eunbi, Poseidon lunged forward towards the girl, ready to pierce her heart. Eunbi just closed her eyes as her reaction is delayed by Poseidon’s sudden revelation.

 

“Oh no you don’t!”

 

“Don’t touch her!”

 

Both Sakura and Chaeyeon swings their swords, both aiming Poseidon who is targeting their precious, beloved leader, Eunbi. The deity clicked his tongue while staying away from the girls that released murderous aura.

 

“What are you doing, letting Poseidon distracting your mind?”

 

Hyewon clutched Eunbi’s arms as she taking away the girl after both Sakura and Chaeyeon rushing like a madman trying to stop Poseidon from killing Eunbi. The leader’s breath intensifies, her face is pale as cold sweat rolling down from her forehead. Hyewon gritted her teeth and took a deep breath herself. She then pulled Eunbi into a tight embrace, trying to calm the trembling leader.

 

Hamster, no touching her at weird place!

 

We seriously need to talk afterwards!

 

Two voice echoes within her mind, making Hyewon snapped.

 

“Oi, its not time to be jealous, you know? We are in the middle of fight for goodness sake!”

 

Hyewon roared at the two girls who are now staring furiously at both her and Eunbi’s direction. Though their little jealousy charade didn’t stop Hyewon to embrace and offer some comfort for the leader. Heck, she even taking the courtesy to shut both of Eunbi’s ears with her palm while shouting at the pair of fighters earlier.

 

“Why do we need to have such clowns as our unnies?”

 

Yujin shakes her head as she thanked Minjoo for treating her wounds.

 

“Well, let’s assist those clowns.”

 

Yena pumped her fist in the air as flashed her confident grin. Hitomi is doing such an amazing job in healing her which she is grateful for the precious healer existence.

 

“I couldn’t let you all snatch the honor to slay this cocky guy.”

 

Chaewon withdraw her sword, Luna Mente, from its sheath. As they are busy preparing their gear to fight with the sea deity, a certain baby bunny steeled her resolution as she observed her sisters fighting since earlier.

 

“I won’t let my precious family getting hurt nor separated again.”

 

Wonyoung making up her mind. At first, she feels perplexed whether to stick with Sakura and Nako’s suggestion as it will impact her own memories and wellbeing. However, she thought that these girls are worth the troubles. She didn’t mind anymore about her memories.

 

“Hey, Nako. I think that I’ll just do it now. Take care of everyone after I’m gone, you hear me?”

 

“Wonyoung, wait-“

 

Nako tried grabbing the girl but she missed by a beat. Wonyoung already dashed towards the throne where a crystal ball containing her original memories rested. Without sparing any seconds, she threw the ball in the air and readied her sword to slash it. Her past conversation with both Sakura and Nako flashed within her mind

 

***

“Wonyoung, there’s something important that I need to tell you. I need you to listen carefully and try to be calm, alright?”

 

Sakura is rather nervous while she is sitting in front of a certain baby bunny. She feels reluctant to make such decision which involving her precious member’s wellbeing. It isn’t easy. Both her and Nako tried their best searching for even a slight chance to prevent taking this decision, relentlessly digging for an alternative solution but apparently, there’s almost no choice available for them. With time ticking away, all of them only have one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter