Consequences

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOUR SPACE THAT I COULDN'T REACH, PLEASE HAND ME A SPOT OF MY OWN"

***

"Ugh, my head feels like splitting."

 

Sakura groans as she held the side of her crown. She winced as she gazed around the unfamiliar area. The last thing she remembers is the scene where she and Wonyoung lean on each other. 

 

The cherry blossom jolted from her position when she noticed that there is no Wonyoung beside her. Just when she is about to panic, she caught a glimpse of her newly bonded familiar, Ava who is guarding the sleeping Wonyoung not too far from her, as if reflecting Sakura deepest wish to always protecting her precious members.

 

Sleeping Wonyoung:

 

Sakura:

 

As she sighed in relief, the majestic Pegasus making its way towards Sakura and bowed in from of it respected master. Puzzled by it's sudden approach, Sakura feels hesitant to extend her hands to pat the creature. Her partner.

 

"Ava, do you know why did this room change so much?"

 

She whispered, didn't want to wake Wonyoung up yet. She want the girl to have plenty of rest because Wonyoung already went through tough times. Sakura taking a peek at the snoring giant baby who seems to be exhausted after their fight all day long.

 

Sakura almost forgotten that she asked something to Ava because the latter just kept quiet. She take it that may be their bond isn't stronger yet to make communication possible between them.

 

I believe this room change because Medusa died. I know that you have realized that I am the product of Medusa when she was killed, right? The same thing can be applied to this room. 

 

Sakura stared at Ava who suddenly stopped talking. The Pegasus seems doubting itself whether to tell Sakura the whole story or not.

 

"Ava, you can believe in me."

 

Sakura firmly assured her partner.

 

Very well. This room actually just a normal room until Medusa decided to live here, killing the real owner of the room. I doubted that humans know but every dungeon has its own core which act as the heart of the dungeon. The room change because Medusa forcefully used the dungeon core to protect her from Poseidon reach.

 

"Wait, you don't make any sense to me."

 

Please be patient, master. Medusa actually taking control of the dungeon from its rightful owner, thus granting her the authority to easily change the layout of the room or even dungeon if she wants to. However, since she's been defeated by you, she has lost the power to control this dungeon and the barrier that she set up to avoid being detected by Poseidon is now gone.

 

"You mean, now Poseidon can make it here? Why would she avoid being detected by Poseidon when she can easily turned him into stone?"

 

Sakura confusedly asked.

 

How do I explain so that you will easily understand? Ah, let's think about it like this, Poseidon have greater power than Medusa, that's why it isn't possible for her to fight him.

 

"I see. Ava, why would you choose me over Wonyoung? Aren't she supposed to be your master because she is the Child of Prophecy."

 

Sakura rubbing her chin as she reviewing back their situation.

 

Not really. I supposed to swear allegiance with the one who killed Medusa and you are the one ended her, right?

 

Sakura frowned as the winged horse words seems to be a little weird than the other familiar she and her friends encountered so far.

 

"Hold on, allegiance? I thought w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter