Himmel

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LET'S GET IT"

***

"Really now? This is the only solution that we have at the moment?"

 

Sakura:

 

Sakura scratches her face as she heard the plan laid by Ivy. Everyone is listening attentively while Eunbi and Chaeyeon is still resting at the moment.

 

"Well, so far this is the only legit thing to do, isn't it?"

 

Yena replied as she pouted .

 

Yena:

 

"So? What do you say? I do think that it is wise for us to make haste."

 

Chaewon asked her friends who are currently drowning deep in their thoughts, contemplating on what action shall they take while Eunbi is still unconscious.

 

Chaewon:

 

"I do think it is wise for us to agree. I strongly believe that Eunbi will understand why we go to Himmel first without consulting her, right?"

 

Yuri chipped in her thoughts as she frowned at the idea proposed by Ivy. Even though she said that words, she still had mixed feelings regarding this matter as it seems… Scary. However, she reminded herself that she won't be a scaredy-cat anymore and decided following her heart this one time.

 

Yuri:

 

"Well, now that we had a plan, what are we waiting for?"

 

Yujin is scowling as she is eager to go and bring back Hyewon with them. Even though the Dryad already said that they need to undergo a certain process before all of them can head to Himmel, Yujin didn't care about it. She wants her family to be completed again and that's final.

 

Yujin:

 

"Yujin, it isn't wise to just barge in there without any preparation. Plus, I don't think that Eunbi will let it slide if we just head there without telling her."

 

Wonyoung knocked Yujin shoulder softly with her knuckles as she explained about what's on her mind at the moment. Even though she can scarcely remember about everyone, they had already spent quite a long time together in Vert and that's enough for Wonyoung to guess about Eunbi protective side.

 

Wonyoung:

 

"So, you will wait for both Eunbi and Chaeyeon to get up first?"

 

Minjoo asked hesitantly. She seems to have something in her mind but she couldn't say it as the current atmosphere is quite tense.

 

Minjoo:


 

"Well, you all need to rest first. That's what Minjoo want to say. Plus, aren't you hungry?"

 

Hitomi patted Minjoo shoulder with the tips of her fingers as she can see her friend's anxiousness from afar. Hitomi noticed that Minjoo seems off since they were in Espejo but she didn't want to poke in deeper. Minjoo will share her concerns when she is ready is what Hitomi thought all this while. Plus, everyone is pretty much shaken by Hyewon sudden disappearance, making it difficult for Minjoo to find her time sharing whatever burdened that maiden mind.

 

Hitomi:

 

"Well, my conclusion might be off. We can take our time to come up with a good plan before going to Himmel."

 

Nako ended their discussion with her firm statement. They all eventually agreed to wait for Eunbi and Chaeyeon to regain consciousness. Everyone left to clean up themselves before eating delectable food prepared by the elves, a token of celebration for them to complete Dryad trial within the shortest amount of time.

 

***

"Hyewon…"

 

A voice muttered that particular name which is the main concern for everyone. Sakura scooted over towards that voice and ruffles the grumbling person.

 

"Chaeyeon, we will go and meet her soon. Don't worry."

 

Sakura whispered at the girl whose eyes are slowly opened. Sakura can see those dark, solemn eyes is hoping to find a certain someone who managed shaking the ash blonde to the core. A glint of disappointment can be seen in that pair of orbs when she couldn't find the figure whom she wants to see the most at the moment. Chaeyeon hangs her head as she bit her lip.

 

Chaeyeon:

 

"Is it true? That Hyewon already dead?"

 

Eunbi:

 

Another voice questioned Sakura who is sitting near her. The cherry blossoms turned her head and greeted Eunbi with a sweet smile while shaking her head.

 

"No, it isn't true. We already had a plan on how to get her back. We are waiting for you two before deciding anything."

 

Sakura replied as she helped Eunbi to lean her back on the sofa. It seems that fatigue consumed the leader as she currently is acting like a wilted plant. Sakura didn't blame Eunbi for appearing weak because she is fully aware that Eunbi also is a normal human despite possessing monstrous strength.

 

"We all will be back as 12?"

 

Chaeyeon asked Sakura after sipping a cup of sky juice handed by Minjoo who tended Chaeyeon. Hitomi is checking on Eunbi to find any irregularities on the oldest sister.

 

"Eunbi is fine. No wound nor status effect detected."

 

Hitomi informing Sakura while the second oldest sighed in relief.

 

"Same here. Chaeyeon is doing alright though she still need time to recover herself."

 

Minjoo announced Chaeyeon status at the moment which is received positively by everyone.

 

"I am alright. Tell me about your plan."

 

Eunbi insist to know about what kind of solution that all of them come up while she is out. The girls looking at each other and nudged Sakura to explain which the girl just pulled Wonyoung together.

 

"Well, it's Ivy who proposed the idea though. It's quite good, really."

 

Sakura nervously explained which piqued Eunbi curiousness. Her eyes redirected towards Ivy, wanting to listen to whatever plan they already discussed.

 

"Well, the plan is quite simple actually. We just need to send other people to Himmel which only me can do it. However, there are certain criteria need to be fulfilled and after checking everyone including you and Chaeyeon, this is the finalized list that we will send to Himmel."

 

Ivy handed over a piece of parchment to Wonyoung who swiftly passed it to Eunbi. Upon receiving the documents, Eunbi eyes is dancing on the parchment which made her feel like fainting again.

 

"Sakura, Yena, Chaewon, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung? This six girls will go to Himmel?"

 

Eleven of them is shocked upon listening to Eunbi words. They look at the said names who is equally surprised.

 

"Really now? We all are the chosen one to go to Himmel?"

 

Yena blinked confusedly as she looks at the line-up that will be sent to Himmel.

 

"Great, I can already imagine what kind of mess with they attract once they set foot in Himmel."

 

Chaeyeon laughed at Eunbi words as what the leader said is true. Their main trouble makers are included in the line go and get back Hyewon. This time, there will be no Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Minjoo, Nako or Hitomi that will be able to control them once they all departed. 

 

"I put my trust in you, Chaewon. Take care of them."

 

Eunbi patted Chaewon back while Sakura is scowling at her.

 

"Eh~ I am number one unnie though! I am reliable, ask Nako!"

 

Sakura pouted at Eunbi, dissatisfied by the leader's decision. She turned her back from Eunbi, sulking while grumbling alone.

 

"I know that you will be doing just fine. You will protect them even if I didn't ask you to, right?"

 

Eunbi is quick to respond and comfort while encouraging the cherry blossoms who is blushing at the moment. Fortunately, no one was able to see her red flush face as she used her Poker Face skill.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter