First Night in Commencer Part 1

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IF THERE’S ENOUGH REASON TO CRY FOR SOMETHING, IT IS WORTH TO TRY AND FIGHT FOR IT.”

 

***

“There! I can see the gate from here!”

 

Yena squealed excitedly as she announced her findings towards the group. Everyone is rushing towards Yena and gawking as they finally found the first civilization in Wizland.

 

“Let’s go, girls! We are almost there!”

 

Eunbi is thrilled as much as her friends and they speed up their walk but still manageable for Minjoo and Yuri to catch up. Their eyes are b with happiness as they approached the gate.

 

Suddenly, two burly man crossed their spear, forbidding the girls from entering. Chaewon almost throw her punch but Chaeyeon managed to stop her before she could land a blow.

 

“I am sorry. Why can’t we enter the village?”

 

Eunbi act as the leader and initiate talks with those man. They turned out to be the guards who will defend and check everyone who will pass the gate.

 

“Sorry ladies. We need to see your ID to check whether you have commit any wrongdoings or not. Who knows if you are some bandit and try to harm our citizen.”

 

Eunbi clenched her teeth although she can still carve a smile on her face.

 

How dare he think 12 gorgeous girls like us will be a group of bandit? What common sense do they use in this world?

 

Upon hearing Eunbi’s thought, Hyewon and Sakura cannot help themselves but stifle their laugh. Eunbi innocence really is vital point for her as she barely understand how things in this game-like world operating. They quickly stiffened their face when Eunbi send them death glare while flipping her hair.

 

Ugh, why do she need to flip her hair like that eh? Does she want to seduce that burly man?

 

Sakura squirmed as she fidgeting beside Hyewon.

 

I don’t know. All this time I thought she is just an innocence rabbit with nice body.

 

Hyewon replied honestly while puffing her cheeks.

 

Yeah, really nice body.

 

Sakura left out a ert smile which she quickly distinguish it before Hyewon can see it clearly. Thanks to the dim moonlight, her smile is not that apparent in Hyewon eyes.

 

“I am sorry. We come from a faraway place.”

 

Suddenly Yena interrupted. She clenched on Eunbi’s arm while trying to calmly explain about their situation.

 

“We come here as our home is destroyed by some evil force. Initially, we never know each other but due to the struggles of wanting to be alive, somehow we stick together.

 

We across seas and mountains to come to this land as we heard it is the most prosperous place to start a new life.”

 

Suddenly, Yena eyes is b with tears. Eunbi quickly wipe her tears and comforting her. After that, Nako continuing her story.

 

“Yes, respective sir. We almost died of starvation and live by eating grasses and drink from the nearby river. See my two friend over here? The two which is breathing heavily?

 

They just recovered from some infection and in need of rest. However, no one want to help poor girls like us as we are deemed as an outsider without any identification. They even throw stones at us, as if we are some goblin trying to evade their homeland.”

 

Nako pouted and look upwards, trying to prevent her tears from falling down. They can see her shoulders is shaking even though she tried to look strong. Minjoo and Yuri are still panting on the ground when all of those explanation took place.

 

Both of the guards look at each other, clearly sympathized upon listening to their arduous journey before reaching Commencer.

 

“Captain, can’t we let them pass already? It’s a pity situation for them too. They can register for ID later.”

 

The younger bulky man talked to his superior, clearly trusting the girls. He can feel his heart ache when she heard their details earlier and almost cursed as he do not understand how can people turn their eyes blind from helping all these pitiful girls.

 

“True, but we must make sure they are not dangerous creature. Maybe an arachnia disguising?”

 

The captain is still reluctant to let them pass through. However, his subordinate replied with stern voice,

 

“Captain, with all due respect, our duty as a guard is to protect and not judge people by their appearances. We can still charge them fee for entering this area, right?”

 

“Okay. Okay. I understand. Hey girl.”

 

At last, the captain give in to his subordinate stubborn request and allow the girls to pass through. However, they need to pay 10 G per person to enter which they gladly paid.

 

“If you do not have any place to stay, I suggest you go to the Star Inn. The owner is a good auntie which can provide accomodation for your big group. You just go straight from here and turn right after…”

 

The younger, kind hearted man showed Eunbi the direction to their inn. As Eunbi herself do not have solid plan about where they will stay, she gladly accept the suggestion. They bid their goodbye towards the guards and scurrying away.

 

“Pffft, hahaha!”

 

Suddenly, Yujin burst out her laugh and she wiped her tears. The others also infected by her laugh and join in.

 

“What’s with those story, Yena? How come you can tell those absurdities with such great emotion?”

 

Between her laugh, Yujin questioned Yena, amazed by the older acting skill.

 

“Well, I am Choi Yena. There’s nothing I cannot do and get.”

 

Yena smirked and punching her chest, proud of her acting.

 

No, you clearly cannot get Yuri yet.

 

Sakura just half-smile while knitting her brows as she heard Yena. Hyewon need to bit her lips as she hear Sakura whisper. She pinched Sakura for her devilish remark at Yena as she is smiling innocently outside.

 

“But, whoa. Nako, your intelligence really not wasted here and just some decoration on the status board. You manage to continue such ridiculous story with good narration too. You two must be an actress before to be this good.”

 

Wonyoung exclaimed as she feel Nako portray her emotion as if it is real. Those raw emotion is excellent and manage to fool the guards too.

 

“I just go with the flow. The setting is there already and we just need to spice things up a little. Though I never expect them to buy that bull and story. They must be such nice people.”

 

Nako replied sheepishly. They continue their walk led by Eunbi and at last they arrived at Star Inn.

 

“Oh, it is not bad! Feels like at home!”

 

Hitomi exclaimed as they stood in front of the building.

 

“Well, what we are waiting for? Let’s enter already.”

 

Chaewon said and stride into the building. Minjoo just shaking her head at the readhead crude action but still follow her inside while nagging Chaewon.

 

“Welcome to Star Inn! Oh my, we have such a number of guest tonight. Pretty girls are always welcomed here!”

 

One middle age woman come out from the back of her counter and greet them warmly with motherly smiles. She do not forget to shower them with compliment too which showed that she is experienced in handling customers.

 

“Good evening. We are sorry to come in late but do you have room for 12 people plus a familiar right now?”

 

Chaeyeon politely greeted the woman. It turned out that the woman name is Ann, owner of Star inn. She gladly let them address her as Mama Ann as it is the way people been calling her in this village.

 

“Oh, I am sorry as we do not offer individual room for now. It is already full at the moment but can I suggest you to have a bigger room with four people in each of it?”

 

Mama Ann flashed her apologetic smile at the girls for her incapability to fulfill their request.

 

“I do not mind if we share the room.”

 

Yuri timidly tell her opinion towards the group. Yena patted her head and smile as she also agree with Yuri. They discussed for a while and asked for the price rate before agreeing.

 

“A room of four cost 65 G per night only and if you want to stay for 10 days, I can give you special price with just 500 G per room only. Breakfast and dinner is included. Hot water will be provided for both time too. How is it?”

 

Mama Ann tell them her price which made them shocked. Well, just Sakura, Yena and Hyewon to be exact. Eunbi looked at them, trying to get their opinion as she have no idea of the price rate of an inn within this fantasy world.

 

Oi, Hyewon. Is it good or not? We should never made Mama Ann waiting.

 

Eunbi now can freely communicate with Hyewon as she feel comfortable with the girl already. As she received some nodded from the three girl, she gladly accept Mama Ann offer.

 

She love to order me without opening , scary.

 

Hyewon reported at Sakura while puffing her cheek and pouting .

 

Well, it’s your fault for showing off this ability.

 

Sakura and Hyewon just pouted. Suddenly, Chaewon asked them a question which made them looking at each other awkwardly.

 

“Well, how can we divide ourselves into the room? Do we choose or just randomly select our roommates?”

 

“W-well, now that you asked, I also want to know what is your preferences.”

 

Eunbi stuttered. She do feel that if they choose their roommates, it will make them grew distant from each other if some of them thought that she do not want to be in a room with them. She bit her lips and tried to come up with a brilliant idea which will not hurt anyone.

 

“Well, to avoid any petty misunderstanding, there’s only one thing we can do here.”

 

Wonyoung smiled cheekily at her older friends and showed her hand.

 

“We play rock-paper-scissors. The one who made the same sign will be in one room! Easy and fair, right?”

 

All of them just gasped at the brilliant suggestion. They unanimously agreed and prepared themselves. Sakura and Hyewon is having fun reading their thoughts of what hand will they play and decides to just play along.

 

“In count of three then, one, two…”

 

As Nako said three, everyone rushed in and play their hand. Fortunately, they can already decide their future roommate for the next 10 days by the first play.

 

Scissor: Eunbi, Sakura, Chaeyeon, Hyewon

 

Rock: Chaewon, Minjoo, Yujin, Wonyoung

 

Paper: Yena, Yuri, Hitomi, Nako

 

“Now that was fun. Hope to know you girls better.”

 

Chaewon remarked and turned towards her designated roomate. Everyone is currently satisfied with the result and they proceed through the stairs to get to their room. Everyone ascending by pair, heading upstairs.

 

Hyewon walked slowly as she and Sakura is the last pair and initiate their little conversation using their privilege. She started to appreciate this skill and regards it as blessings, just like Sakura said earlier towards her.

 

Hey, is this really a right choice?

 

Hyewon asked Sakura as both of them do a little trick earlier during the game. They already know outcome of the game and decide to support Eunbi and Chaeyeon to play scissors as the other already fine with their choices.

 

Why not? Isn’t it good to finish early? Plus, I have something in my mind to do for the next ten days. Don’t you dare to bother me, okay?

 

Sakura threatened Hyewon mentally.

 

Great, now I have two people ordering me around. What are you girls even thinking of me?

 

Hyewon reaction:

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter