Weird

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HEY WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

***

"Kwangbae, your presence is requested."

 

Kwangbae friend, Blauer, who always accompanied him all this time in Himmel rushed into Kwangbae room where the guy is just sitting on his window, gazing at the sky. Kwangbae turned his head towards his friend and jerked his eyebrows, clearly didn't seem to believe Blauer words.

 

Blauer, Kwangbae friend:

 

Kwangbae:

 

"Trust me, I myself couldn't believe it at first but after I flying around, asking for confirmation, this things is legit! Your success for the other day is recognized by the Great Four! They want to personally meet you. Such a big honor, right?"

 

Blauer seems excited for Kwangbae but the person himself didn't seem to be impressed at all. Instead, he spread his wings after listening to Blauer words and jumped off from his window, soaring up into the sky. Blauer just laughed at his friend before joining Kwangbae to the rookie while teaching Kwangbae proper ways to greet the Great Four.

 

"Thanks, see you later."

 

Kwangbae waved his friend goodbye as he stopped in front of an archgate which are heavily guarded by some high level of angel guards. Kwangbae stared at them before retracting his wings into his back and cracked his neck before walking towards the gate. However, the angels crossed their spear as soon as Kwangbae is about to pass through the gate.

 

"State your business, agent."

 

Those guards speak in monotone, flat voice, making Kwangbae rolled his eyes internally as he is annoyed by those guards. He then took a deep breath before telling them about him being summoned by the Great Four.

 

"Show us the proof, then you will be able to pay this gate."

 

The guards strictly insist for Kwangbae to show some legal documents which made Kwangbae gritted his teeth. However, he tells himself that the guard just doing their work and thus, he showed them a parchment with an authoritative stamp.

 

"You shall pass, agent."

 

The guards immediately granted permission to went through the gate. Kwangbae rolled back the parchment and kept it inside his inner pocket before passing through the place which is the heart of Himmel, Advinar.

 

The Great Four Place, Advinar:

 

Instead of being amazed by the view, Kwangbae just sighed deeply as he marched towards the special zone where the Great Four resides. He then stepped inside their slumbering land before placing his right hand across his chest and bowing while uttering,

 

"Peace and glory for the Great Four, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uciel."

 

Afterwards, he held his head upwards and being greeted back with chuckles from The Great Four. They seem to enjoy themselves provoking and mocking Kwangbae for some reasons. However, the rookie angel stays indifferent from all those mockery, keeping his stoic face while staring at the Great Four, waiting for them to settle down.

 

"Good job, Kwangbae or shall I call you, Hyewon?"

 

Kwangbae gritted his teeth as soon as he heard they called his real name. The name whom he kept before stepping in Himmel. The name he casted away due to some reasons. He tried his best to keep his cool because nothing good will come if he lash out this four important creatures in front of him.

 

"Congratulations on passing your first trial. However, you know that this is just the beginning, aren't you?"

 

Kwangbae puckered his lips as he stood as still as a statue while listening to the Great Four words. He knows that his inner feelings is slowly burning and boiling but then, Kwangbae trying his best to stay calm. He couldn't defy them yet as he is just a powerless, rookie angel at the moment.

 

"Agent Kwangbae, with the power bestowed upon us by the Great Spirit, I appoint you to be our official workforce. Here is your badge as a proof of your promotion."

 

 A rainbow badge is floating in front of Kwangbae as the guy spread his palm and clenched the object. He then put on the pin on his chest before standing still again, waiting for another words from the Great Four before being dismissed.

 

"Remember to always complete your mission. You didn't want your friends to die in agony, right?"

 

The fourth voice sternly reminding Kwangbae about his mission. The newly official agent nodding his head curtly, indicating that he is fully understood what is the voice talking about. The rainbow badge is actually measuring how much mission you passed. One agent needs to complete a total of seven mission before being granted the freedom that they want, be it a reincarnation or passing away to another world.

 

For Kwangbae, he didn't even want to use it for his needs but he wishes to utilize it for another purpose, which made him clenching his teeth all this time, bearing with endless ridicules all this time. It's not an everyday mission that one needs to complete, the mission must bring or giving enough impact for those he helped, such as exposing the crimes from before. Kwangbae maintaining his blank expression while the Great Four are talking among themselves.

 

"You may leave."

 

They chased him out after quite a while chattering while ignoring Kwangbae. The agent bowed and greeted them one last time before exiting their special zone.

 

"Peace and glory for the Great Four, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uciel."

***

"Those pieces of-"

 

Kwangbae screams internally as he stepping outside of those special zone. His veins popped out on his white skin as he can feel boiling anger spreading throughout his body. As he is calming down, Kwangbae walked away from the special zone. His visit in Advinar didn't only limited of meeting with the Great Four. He had another purpose for coming here.

 

He walked quite for a while through the place and silently making his way into a hidden space where no one except a select few aware about tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter