Side Story 3

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“EVEN IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR LIGHT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BECOME MURKIER”

***

Leica Observation Log

 

Greetings, my name is Leica. I am a partner of the esteemed queen Eunbi. Why do I say she is a queen? Well, she is indeed one! Now don’t you dare to defy my words as I speak no lies.

 

It’s been a while since I set my eyes on her. Humans usually cannot even dream of seeing me and not that I want them to know about me too. However, as I am having my quality time refining my skills within my personal space, I suddenly felt a great shiver. The personal space is trembling as if someone is trying to break my barrier which really making me anxious.

 

I never felt so threatened like that all my life so far and I had lived for several millennia already. At first I thought maybe those foolish humans are having another war yet again however as I heard some familiar voice echoing in my space, I couldn’t hide my curiosity anymore and decided to take a peek. Just a tiny little bit peeking into the borish human world. Little did I know, I will encapsulate by Eunbi the first moment I laid my sight on her.

***

“Ugh, that transporting is making me dizzy.”

A girl with raven hair grumbles as she picked herself up after emerging from the thin air. They are all scattered around the plain grassland while looking into the thin air with such amazement in their eyes.

 

After spending time talking for a while and abruptly stopping midway for changing their clothes, the group of wonderful ladies resume their walk. All of them seems rather awkward around each other, as if they are a bunch of strangers that are forced to depend on one another out of sudden.

 

Some of them trying hard to break the ice wall between them and eventually managed to strike some conversation which slowly becoming merrier as time passes. All is well until one of the girls suddenly bolted off from the pack and heading straight into the forest without giving a second thought, leaving her friends in the dust.

 

How strange, so far what I see they are doing just fine. What happened? Why did the little girl left her friends? Aren’t the forest is kinda dangerous for humans?

 

Little did all of the girls realized that there are a pair of eyes are observing them all this time. The girls squabble for a bit before two of them suddenly tossed off girls that they carried and follow the little girl from earlier. Things turned hectic as the rest of the girls are in disarray before they decided to follow the previous three girls into the forest.

 

What a fool, this bunch. However, their braveness shall entertain me. Let’s watch them a bit more.

 

The observer switch place within a blink and it already arrived when the girl with raven hair stunningly defeating the wild boar. The girl move is so stunning that it manages to mesmerize an additional spectator of her feat.

 

They are sure no ordinary girls. I intend to help them a little but it seems they need no help this time. Oh well, might visit my old friend while I’m at it. What makes that stingy, crafty kid summon these girls into this world, eh?

 

With a flap, the observer gone after ensuring her group of entertainer safely escaping the deadly night forest.

***

Sier old friend. Long time no see.

 

The observer greeted the long lost friend; (not really, it just choose to secluded itself from any interaction), and casually walked within the White Realm.

 

Ah, it’s the Phoenix. On what occasion did I miss to be blessed by your presence?

 

Sier suddenly popped up within the space as she trotting towards the said phoenix. Even though she already meet the phoenix, she will always be awed by the majestic presence. People always associate phoenix with some red-hot flame or some tinged of orange that covered the mystical bird body but this phoenix is really a rare breed. It had those soft purplish hue which screamed elegance and mysterious once one set their eyes on it. It dark allure always tempting people to make the phoenix theirs but no one succeed to do so.

 

I see you still are being all dodgy and being sketchy little wrench even we didn’t meet for quite some time. You already know why I am here, Sier.

 

The phoenix huffed as it flapped its wings, feeling annoyed when Sier act all dumb when in fact, the girl are fully aware about it’s intention by stepping into the White Realm. A chuckle escape Sier mouth, as she circling the phoenix, feeling amazed by its intelligent.

 

Not only you are dazzling but you had nice guts too. How I wish you will become mine.

 

Sier extended her arms to pat on the phoenix but it quickly evade her touch.

 

Now let’s dive into the real topic. Why did you sent them to Wizland? Didn’t the previous Perdue is enough to bring changes into this world?

 

The phoenix is getting impatient at Sier as the girl is purposely keeping silent about her newest little action. However, her light step stopped as the phoenix mentioning about Perdue.

 

Really now. It’s been a while since I heard that term and almost forgotten it even though I am the one coming up with that term.

 

Sier stares at the phoenix and cracked a smile but this time, her smile isn’t the innocent one that she showed from earlier. It is a twisted smile that is filled with resentment and a tad bit of sadness.

 

Perdue. Lost people. Otherworlder. You named  it  but the fact that the one who held the responsibility bringing those people here is you, Sier. Now tell me what kind of changes that you want this people to introduce this time?

 

The purple bird sighed as it nestled on the floor. Sier kept mum for a while, carefully choosing her words unlike before where she speak freely whatever comes to her mind.

 

Nothing. I expect nothing from them and just doing some extra service you know.

 

Sier shrugged after contemplating for a while.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter