Plan

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL.”

 

***

“I still think it will be lit if we manage to pull off our stunt later.”

 

Minjoo stretched while walking back with Chaewon. Unlike Minjoo who is chattering nonstop, Chaewon just keep mum as her mind is processing something else. She cannot figure out reasons behind her uneasiness and it made her wary of her surrounding while unconsciously ignoring Minjoo.

 

“Hey, listen to me!”

 

Minjoo bursted out at last as Chaewon didn’t responding at all towards her questions. The redhead just frowning as Minjoo stormed off from her and walked away, leaving her behind.

 

“Oh geez. Why is she so sensitive? Ugh, Minjoo! Minjoo! Hey, I am sorry, okay?”

 

Chaewon chased after the girl and managed to uphold her arms.

 

“Let me go! You can think all you want without me pestering you, right?”

 

Chaewon gritted her teeth as she heard Minjoo remarks. Minjoo pouted while struggling to escape from the older girl clutches. However, she can feel Chaewon grab is tightened as she dragged Minjoo away from their inn.

 

“Where are you bringing me to?”

 

Minjoo is panting as Chaewon just keep pulling her without muttering any words.

 

“Chaewon! It’s hurts! Please, release me at once!”

 

Minjoo whined as she can feel her blood didn’t pass through her arm where Chaewon hold tightly. As the redhead loosened her grips, she hugged Minjoo, trying to make the girl cooled down from her temper.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ignore you. There’s something bothering my mind and I am too caught up with my thought.”

 

Chaewon muttered with such soft voice which made all of Minjoo’s anger from earlier vanished. She hugged Chaewon back as she suddenly feeling she had done wrong towards the girl, lashing out her hideous furious without considering Chaewon’s feelings.

 

They just stood in the middle of the flower field, hand in hand, silently. The breeze caressed their smooth face and both of them are enjoying such gentle touch from the nature which made them feel better.

 

“Are we cool now?”

 

Chaewon asked while looking lovingly at Minjoo. She tried to chase away her uneasiness as it bring no benefit for her to ponder about it endlessly.

 

“Let’s go to the inn for our lunch. They must be wondering where we are despite having the map function to locate us.”

 

Minjoo clasped Chaewon hand and initiate their journey back towards Star Inn. They managed to buy several others necessity on their way back and Chaewon stopped Minjoo when they are finally a few steps away from the doorstep of their shelter.

 

“Here, I think this will looks good on you. I noticed you keep talking about Wonyoung pretty necklace. Sorry as it is not that expensive though.”

 

Chaewon held Minjoo hand and presented her a white rose bracelet. She noticed Minjoo expression of longingness to have a pretty accessories like Wonyoung while they are discussing at the field earlier and Chaewon thought that she can at least give something to Minjoo as a token of their new friendship.

 

Considering Minjoo’s past, Chaewon can guess that this particular girl rarely get any gifts from her friends as she is the timid type. As she take a look at Minjoo, she is flustered as the girl eyes is dripping with tears.

 

“Minjoo? What’s wrong? Is this bracelet that ugly? Uhh, I will take it back then.”

 

Chaewon quickly try to grab back the bracelet but Minjoo retracted her hands and hide the bracelet behind her body. She is shaking her head with a smile plastered on her face which made Chaewon sighed in relief.

 

“No, I am touched as this is my first gift from a friend. Thank you so much, Chaewon.”

 

Minjoo throw her smile again before pushing the door and revealed their friends which is already waiting for them at the table.

 

“Where did you two go? I almost died from starvation!”

 

Yujin voice is the first one greeted them as she is pouting.

 

“I second that! I am famished over here while both of you are enjoying your dates.”

 

Yena continue Yujin complained as they both slumped their head onto the table. Yuri and Wonyoung just flashed their apologetic smile at the pair of Kim and hurriedly tell them to sit down as Mama Ann bring out their food.

 

“You both are not going anywhere dangerous, right? Me and Eunbi almost went out to search for you.”

 

Chaeyeon checked onto them worriedly. She even handed out a potion towards Chaewon just in case the redhead loses any HP but the latter politely rejecting it while explaining their little circumstances. Eunbu just nodded while gulping down a bowl of soup with potatoes in in while the other girls stuffing foods at amazing speed.

 

Hyewon hands are flying around the table go get a taste of every dishes especially the meat which is their main dish for lunch.

 

“Hyewon, slow down! We are not even having our second piece of meat!”

 

Sakura roared at the girl as she took a few pieces of meat and eat it with rice. Nako dropped her jaws at the views as she is yet to adjust with Hyewon flex in eating which no one can challenge.

 

“First come first serve! I take these first so they are mine!”

 

Hyewon defended her action while taking several pieces of meat more and wrapped it in a lettuce before continuing her meal.

 

Need to order our third serving or there will be a bloodbath situation soon.

 

Chaeyeon quickly called out Mama Ann and asked the kind lady to bring in another serving for them while tipping her for doing extra work. Eunbi patted Chaeyeon’s back, thanking her for the fast action as Hyewon and Sakura almost fighting each other with their fork to win the last piece of meat available.

 

“Have some shame, you two! Even our youngest is more sensible in term of eating!”

 

Eunbi scolded Hyewon and Sakura which forced them to halt their bickering. Sakura just snorted at Hyewon while continuing their fight internally.

 

Look at what you have done! Ugh, Glutton Hyewon!

 

What? I am really hungry and might die if I don’t eat that much! How do you expect me to fight that much and didn’t provide me enough food?

 

You-! I even buy a bag full of variety breads and it still didn’t make you full? What kind of stomach you have? How much actually stomach do you posses? Four separate chamber?

 

Tch! Never questioned my ability of eating. I am still a growing girl, you know? Plus, I have good metabolism and thus I need to eat regularly.

 

I do think I need to propose to Eunbi that you have to collect 20 000 G instead of 10 000 G. Your appetite is scary.

 

Pissed off. I want to eat.

 

They ended their little squabble as another serving of food arrived at their table. After a whole an hour and half passed, they are already outside of the town, getting ready to grind level.

 

Nako is getting personal coach from Sakura on ways to utilize her speed optimally. Meanwhile, Minjoo is fighting together with Yena, Yuri and Chaewon to defeat a bunch of horned rabbits and slimes.

 

“Follow my instruction well, our pair of Kim! After this, you both will fight on your own!”

 

Yena is guiding them while Yuri is loyally abide by every words spouted by Yena. At first, Minjoo is struggling and Chaewon adjusted her speed to match Minjoo’s and they finally synchronized and increasing their efficiency to slaughter those monsters little by little.

 

“There! You can manage them by yourself now so I will take my leave. Yuri, let’s go and take a break, you must be tired, right?”

 

Yena sweetly asked the younger girl as she do not want to put too much burden on Yuri, considering the lass stamina. Yuri nodded her head in relief as her breathing already erratic since a while ago and she needed to replenish her MP too.

 

Meanwhile, Yujin and Wonyoung is staying together with Hitomi and Hyewon. Rather than fighting a bunch of monsters, they are learning some useful incantation from each other to expand their magic versatility. Even Wonyoung is a warrior, she find herself capable of learning magic as good as a magician.

 

Chaeyeon and Eunbi just supervising the bunch of girls from the sidelines. Eunbi smiled sweetly as she can observe their sincere hard work to improve themselves. She throw her glances at Sakura who is looking really different while coaching Nako. However, a voice interrupt her session of checking out everyone at the moment.

 

“Don’t you want to fight as well, Eunbi?”

 

Chaeyeon asked as she is curious when Eunbi just loitering around when she can kick some butts and show off her gained skills. Eunbi shakes her head while explaining that she already levelled up and want to kick back for today.

 

“Thanks to our heroic action yesterday, my level is quite decent and for now I am satisfied with it. How about you?”

 

“Well, I am a merchant and I think that I do not need to grind level as much as them. Maybe need to level up a little more to protect my wares from bandits in the future, though.”

 

Chaeyeon shrugged. She herself is confused why she is the only one given this particular job. Not that she is unsatisfied though.

 

With their unlimited item storage system, this job suit her perfectly as she do not have to worry about transporting her goods in multiple wagon or cart. However, she need to act accordingly to hide the fact that she is an otherworlder and thus, need to have at least something to act as a peddler. She thought of having some horses and a cart; a typical merchant means of transportation but she do not know how to get it.

 

I only know a little about this world. To be a merchant, I must establish good networking with people to sell my product and getting my supplies. However…

 

Chaeyeon heaved a sigh as reality hit her again.

 

I don’t have anything to sell. Ugh, if only I can have a skill which allow me to buy something like online shopping, it would be easier and interesting. Hah! In your dream, Lee Chaeyeon. Nothing good will come from dreaming alone.

 

As Chaeyeon snorted at her own childish thought, a voice echoed in her head.

 

Skill obtained: WizShop

 

“What in the world of this thing called Wizshop? Sier, spare me some explanation whenever you grant any skill.”

 

Chaeyeon sighed but still checking her newest skill. She already have a few skills and applying what Sakura discover from earlier to increase her skill level. She leisurely running her fingers, configuring her newest addition of skills.

 

“Let’s see what is this WizShop. Huh? HOLY EUNBI! What is this?”

 

Chaeyeon accidentally blurted Eunbi name which made Sakura rotating her head as she also obtained new skill which call Enhanced Hearing though she didn’t actually needing it as she can hear others thought just like Hyewon. However, Sakura changed her mind about usefulness of this skill when she can overhear people’s conversation. Well, she is quite nosy to begin with and this skill is actually pretty decent if she thought about it again.

 

“What’s wrong, Chaeyeon?”

 

Eunbi is concerned about the blonde as she appeared too mesmerized while trying to cover . She stared in awe at her newest skill as it is actually a kind of online market. She tried to buy something and realized amount of money already credited to her skill is ridiculous. She can easily buy a country if she want but she neglect the idea for now.

 

“Look, my newest skill is so neat!”

 

Chaeyeon push some button to buy some ice cream and it appeared in front of them instantly. Eunbi eyes is widened as she is surprised seeing Chaeyeon parading her skill. Well, she is more shocked to see an ice cream over here as there are still no refrigerator exist in here. Everything is handled by the usage of magic which is still awkward for Eunbi to familiarize herself with.

 

“Whoa, nice one, Chaeyeon! Can you buy me another food? The one which can replenish MP will be good maybe?”

 

Yena joining in Chaeyeon little showcasing of skill. Soon enough, everyone gathered around Chaeyeon as they feel connected seeing a bunch o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter