Enter, Eailc

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHEN YOUR HAND TOUCHED THE COLORED SKY, OUR COLOR ARE SPREAD”

***

“Whoa, look at that!”

 

Yujin exclaimed as they finally reaching their next destination after walking for three days. They are all mesmerized upon seeing a relatively different view from Commencer as they reaching Eailc.

 

It it almost looks like a fort with high wall surrounding the town and some ivy growing on it. There some rustic feelings but the fort is nowhere near shabby state.

 

Before joining people lining up for inspection and entering Eailc, they made sure to hold their guild card tightly in their hands. After keeping Maki within the shadow as it is quite big and could cause commotion at the gate, they continue their walk towards the gate.

 

“Greeting, travelers. May I check your id card please?”

 

The guard greeted them with a smile which ease the girls. They gladly handed over their card and getting it back after the guard checking them thoroughly.

 

“Just starting your journey, eh? I am sure you lots have more to come in the future. Already decide place to stay?”

 

He asked in a friendly manner while his  subordinate checking other people in line. Eunbi shaking her head while asking politely whether the old man have any suggestion for them.

 

“Well, as you can see, there’s tons of people here but I will recommend the best inn in town for you. Head here, and you may find the owner greetings you. Nice place to stay and good food are offered there.”

 

He handed a map which is marked with a red circle over an inn called ‘Urban Inn’. They bowed while uttering thanks for the kind old man help before entering the town.

 

“This is it, girls! The town of Eailc!”

 

Hyewon energetically spread her hands acting like she welcoming the girls into her home. They just chuckled at Hyewon but is amazed at the same time as the town is bustling with people.

 

“Let’s head and reserved our place at the inn first before exploring this town.”

 

Eunbi suggested and everyone agreed with her. Chaeyeon lead the team and before long, they arrived at some good looking inn and entered the place.

 

“Welcome to Urban Inn dear traveller. Oh my, we got quite a number now. How can I help you? Perhaps you want to grab some lunch or do you want to stay?”

 

An older woman in her early 30s greeted the girls with a smile.

 

“Hello, are there any rooms available that can provide stay for 12 people?”

 

Eunbi returned the owner greet and jumping straight into their agenda without wasting any second.

 

“I am sorry dear. I’m afraid we cannot provide that many room at this moment as there are some sorts of festival is going on.”

 

She rejected them with a deep bow. Her face showed that she is concerned about the 12 girls who is no older than her own daughter. Her motherly instinct told her to at least help these innocent looking bunch of girls securing a place for them to stay.

 

“However, a good friend of mine maybe have a property which she can rent to you.”

 

She suggested which made them taken aback.

 

“Is that so? Can we perhaps get to know the person and take a look at the house first?”

 

Sakura interject the conversation with a smile.

 

“I will contact her and in the meantime, please have a seat first.”

 

The owner offered them a few table at the corner of her tavern. They gladly take a seat and ordering their lunch out of courtesy.

 

“Hey, wouldn’t it be expensive to rent a whole house?”

 

Eunbi whispered urgently to her trusted advisor which is Hyewon and Sakura.

 

“Well, depending on the location and size of house, the price may differ.”

 

Said Hyewon while scratching her neck.

 

“Yeah, just to be safe, we will let Chaeyeon negotiate about the price as you know, she got that haggling skill, right?”

 

Sakura whispered back where both Eunbi and Hyewon nodded in agreement.

 

“Let’s pray that we won’t be tricked. Money is such a precious resources to us for now.”

 

Eunbi mumbled and they suspended their little chat as the waiter bring them their refreshment. They thanked the waiter and gulped down the water to quench their thirst.

 

“Ah, that’s good. I can’t wait to see what kind of food they had in store.”

 

Hyewon flashed her satisfied face and eagerly waiting for the food.

 

“If it is as good as Kkura and Minjoo cook, I will have no comment.”

 

Yena replied while flashing her smile at last. Her friends seems a bit bothered as Yena is not acting like herself throughout their 3 days journey as she seems a bit reserved yet still clumsy. Wonyoung even dubbed Yena as the clumsiest person she ever meet.

 

“Well sorry for being a klutz.”

 

Yena even sulked when her friends but quickly returned to normal as Yuri is taking a good care of her. Normally, Yuri will be the one messing around with Yena which made the older pissed off but lately, the younger acted quite mature which made Yena appreciate her gesture and decided to open up to the girl.

 

“Oh yes, both Sakura and Minjoo cooking is superb but maybe I can have a little better cut of meat because, you know, Minjoo is generous in term of meat distribution.”

 

Yujin chuckled as they reminiscence about Minjoo and meat incident. She apparently chopped the rabbit meat into four parts and put it into the stew before Sakura can even batted an eyelid. As a result, rather than having a small piece of meat, each person have a big steak for themselves to eat.

 

It is fortunate enough that the meat is soft and thoroughly cooked which made then grateful for their chef team hard work preparing scrumptious meal.

 

“Well, enough talk and let’s dig in!”

 

Chaewon tried to appear as cheerful as she can while they are served with foods. She gulped when she tried to dip her spoon into the soup before tasting it.

 

“Ah, is it because we already taste the heaven?”

 

Suddenly Nako exclaimed which made her team furrowed their eyebrows, as they cannot comprehend her talk.

 

“Eh, let’s finish the food first and talk to the owner afterwards.”

 

Hitomi quickly salvage the situation by urging her friends to dig in which they gladly do without asking any question.

 

“Thanks for the food!”

 

They didn't forget to express their thanks and started to dig in quickly. They gulped down the water and finish their food in a flash. Even Sakura and Hyewon didn’t have the chance to enter their battle field whenever food is served since they resided with Mama Ann.

 

“Oh my, such lovely girls. Is the food cater to your taste?”

 

She asked while smiling where the girls just flashed back their grin without uttering a single word.

 

“Sorry but do we get a house for rent?”

 

Nako changing the topic while tilting her head quickly. The group just swoon when they see Nako rare action of being cute. Usually, Nako is aloof and just speaking when is necessary but upon seeing cutesy Nako, they just couldn’t get enough of her.

 

“Oh my, forgive me as I am almost forget about that. Yes, here, let me give you the address of my friend, Rosetta the realtor. She might have ways to help you finding a place to stay.”

 

She pulled out a piece of paper and scribble the address. The girls politely thanked the owner as Eunbi is paying for their food before departing again to find Rosetta place.

 

“Nice saving back there, Hitomi.”

 

Nako praised her best friend which made her giggles.

 

“Ah, I somehow get what you say and because it is rude to critic the food directly, I thought it is better for us to finish it as fast as we can.”

 

Hitomi replied.

 

“I am glad that everyone is so understanding. What will we do if one of us blurted out about those bland taste.”

 

Minjoo just shivered by remembering again those food that they devour just now.

 

“Yeah, I agree with Nako. Maybe because we already taste how amazing Sakura and Minjoo cooking, we cannot help but compare them with these world food.”

 

Wonyoung pouted as she barely taste anything from their eating earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter