Go to Agua

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WANT TO KNOW, WANT TO KNOW, YOU WANT TO KNOW?”

***

Those rocking inside the wagon making Wonyoung feel nauseous. She puffed her cheeks, trying to prevent her churning stomach from throwing out its content. Beside her, Yujin is patiently rubbing her back.

 

“Ugh, is it gonna take any longer to Agua?”

 

Wonyoung:

 

Wonyoung asked groggily. She never knew that she will have motion-sickness, not until she jumped into the wagon which is pulled by horse. She whined at Minjoo and Hitomi to create a spell to help her with her problem and they just help her to sleep. Given by their level, it is hard for them to blindly use a spell they didn’t sure about its effectiveness onto Wonyoung. It  might make the younger girl sicker and if that happens, who knows how Eunbi will react.

 

“Nako~ Can’t you do something for this kid?”

 

Hitomi:

 

Hitomi pleaded the girl as she felt pity for Wonyoung who is getting paler as they continuing rolling on the road. Nako stared at Wonyoung before sighing, her hand’s are dancing in the air, clearly searching something from her storage.

 

Nako:

 

“Nope. Nothing can help her in my inventory. Wait up, let me ask Chaeyeon. Maybe she got something in WizShop.”

 

Nako trotted carefully from the back of the wagon towards the front, where Chaeyeon is happily commanding her horses. Eunbi is staying on guard by her side, accompanied by Sakura who is eyeing the road. Nako popped her head beside Sakura, asking her to relay Wonyoung situation at Chaeyeon.

 

The older glanced back and let Eunbi taking over the horse's rein before she lightly jumped over into the wagon. She smiled widely at Nako as she heard the girls situation.

 

Chaeyeon:

 

“Well, guess that baby prankster also had some weaknesses, eh?”

 

She chuckled while stepping back towards Wonyoung. She is still amazed at Yujin, Yuri and Hyewon ability to enchant her wagon to be able accommodating all of them using their spell. She did expect some of them might feel stuffy inside the wagon but seeing Wonyoung being nauseous is new view to her.

 

Yujin never left the girl side, acting like a good older sister while Minjoo and Hitomi had this awkward atmosphere around them whenever Chaewon is talking to them. Talking about Chaewon, the girl who previously shrunk to the size of a kid miraculously reverted back to her normal self which is still unexplainable for them.

 

Yena and Yuri is playing well with Hyewon as they laid on their stomach, playing some board games despite those bumpy rides. Chaeyeon made a mental note to make a layer of soft pad next time they travelled. Wonyoung groans manage to catch her attention and she shook her head at the girl.

 

“Here eat this candy, Wonyoung. No worries, it taste quite good.”

 

Chaeyeon smiled as she give the candy to Wonyoung. The girl gladly eat it and soon she feels like those feelings of nauseous is just an imagination.

 

“Hey, I didn’t want to throw out anymore! It’s works like magic!”

 

Wonyoung:

 

Wonyoung finally are able to laugh merrily again. Yujin heaved a relieved sigh as she slumped beside Minjoo. This past months spending as roommates making those two grow closer than ever. Minjoo ran her hand at Yujin shoulder, offering her a massage for her good work taking care of Wonyoung all this time.

 

“Pshh, you can just ask Wonyoung do that as she is the one indebted to Yujin.”

 

Chaewon:

 

Chaewon flared her nose and twitching while watching Yujin and Minjoo closeness which made the younger startled at her reaction. Yujin smirked at Chaewon, fully aware of the girl jealousy but she chose to ignore it. Instead, she pulled Wonyoung and Hitomi to be at her side, leaving those grumpy older girl on her own.

 

“Seriously? Forget about it.”

 

Chaewon:

 

Chaewon moved away from those four and joining Yena, Yuri and Hyewon in the midst of their game. She herself is not that fond of playing games but she wants some sort of distraction for a while.

 

“Yujin, why are you doing that? She is clearly upset!”

 

Minjoo:

 

Minjoo pinched the girl which made her yelped.

 

“Ouch, Minjoo! I thought you are a frog, a pretty one, but turned out that you are actually a crab!”

 

Yujin:

 

Yujin squinted her eyes as she pouted. Minjoo actually had hidden talent for being a human crab when she wants because that single pinch really hurting her flabby arms now.

 

“Yujin!!! We seriously need to talk afterwards! Why would you pulled me into this and creating some distance between us? Ugh~”

 

Hitomi trying her best to appear intimidating but in Yujin eyes, she is like a steamed dumpling. Yeah, still cute even though her face is fuming with anger.

 

Hitomi:

 

“Nah~ That grumpy little dragon won’t be affected that much. She is nauseous as much as Wonyoung I bet. She just won’t show it.”

 

Yujin crackle as she patted Hitomi back, trying to cheer her up.

 

Yujin:

 

“Yujin~ It’s not nice to gang up on Chaewon. What if she gone smaller again?”

 

Wonyoung tried her best to use her cuteness to attack Yujin which is actually quite effective. Yujin can feel her face blushed and of course, her sudden awkwardness is detected by Hitomi.

 

Wonyoung:

“Okay, okay. I will apologize afterwards, happy?”

 

Yujin turned her head away as she can feel her irregular heartbeat while looking at Wonyoung.

 

Stupid heart. She is just my little sister, nothing more.

 

Yujin innerheart:

 

Yujin tried to calm herself but Hitomi is snickered at her. She look at Yujin with naughty looks which made Yujin regretting her foolish actions from earlier.

 

“Oh Yujin, just tell her the truth.”

 

Hyewon words didn’t help either as it rouses commotion within the wagon.

 

Hyewon:

 

“Eh~ What’s going on? What are you talking about?”

 

Yena:

 

Yena is quick to pick up when it comes to teasing others. She loved teasing those kids especially her beloved little sister, Yujin who is usually her prank partner together with Wonyoung. Yena shoot up from her position and sit straight while eyeing Yujin curiously.

 

“So, will Yujin be as cowardly as Sakura or will she step up her game? Come on, place your bet peeps.”

 

Yuri:

 

Yuri moving around collecting money from her friends. Wonyoung just laughing out loud when she Yujin being flustered once in every blue moon. They are all being so loud which Chaewon didn’t waste her chance to tease Yujin after the big puppy dare to upset her just now.

 

“Hmm~ Seeing Yujin being this flustered, I guess that special person but be beside her right?”

 

Chaewon:

 

Chaewon sniggered when Yujin lost her words.

 

Yujin:

 

They are all being extra loud which made the horses neighing as the girls is moving a lot at the back, causing those horses need to exert extra force to pull the wagon.

 

“One more noise and I will dump you into the sea once we arrived at Agua!”

 

Eunbi:

 

Eunbi warned them after leaving those horse reins to Sakura which made them go totally silent while zipping their mouths. Once Eunbi returned to the front with Sakura, they are grumbling, pointing out the first person that should be their scapegoat.

 

“Forget about that. Anyone can tell me what kind of town is Agua?”

 

Chaewon laid on her back as she felt her almost split into two after sitting for a long time. They do travel faster by using those horses but the experience itself is quite endearing for people whom yet to accustom themselves with this impracticality.

 

“For that question, we will leave to our sensible Nako~ Give her a round of applause.”

 

Hyewon welcoming Nako who puffed her chest while crossing her legs. Everyone gathered around as they are interested about the new town that will act as their base for a while. Nako smiled smugly while looking at everyone before starting her brief explanation.

 

“Agua is known as the heart of trade town as it had a large port where hundreds or maybe thousands ships come and go. As you know, it is a town surrounded with water and thus, we might be able to experience our first beach date in Wizland over there!”

 

Everyone cheered as they heard Nako little announcement. It’s really just in time because the weather is getting hotter by day and they really need a summer vacation at the beach. Summer is all about youth afterall.

 

Eunbi didn’t have any energy left to warn the kids again. She just let it slide and let them have some fun. She can totally relate with their excitement for getting a town with a beach at last. They can finally changing their picnic routine to a group date at the beach. Starting a bonfire and exchanging scary stories is a part of summer tradition which they may be missed after being stranded in Wizland for almost three month.

 

A little celebration won’t hurt. At least there won’t be any naughty kids sneaking out just to have fun.

 

Eunbi heave a sigh at the thought of that matter. Their life so far is like riding a roller coaster, a never ending one. They can be laughing and rolling on the floor one moment and be crying or fighting in the next second. It is not easy for Eunbi to always appear strong but so far, she is doing just fine.

 

“Can you smell that? This salty smell! It’s the sea! We are at Agua at last!”

 

Hyewon popped in between Sakura and Eunbi while sniffing around like a huge dog. She seems really energetic for some reasons as they are approaching Agua gate.

 

“Imagine all those seafoods we can get! Should I grill or making a tempura? Emm, to have it while viewing the night ocean!”

 

Hyewon started blabbering her bucket list consisting of her regular food quest. Everybody is chuckling at Hyewon reaction as they themselves are eager to taste some fresh seafood after eating meat for their main diet for the past few months.

 

“A bunch of adventurers and merchant? Now that is rare to see a party consisting of only girls. Anyhow, welcome to Agua and may you have a good stay!”

 

The guard keeper welcomed them warmly after they passed the checkpoint. Everyone is in awe looking at the bustling city filled with traders across the sea, b with people who are doing their transaction.

 

“No, Hyewon! Don’t buy those raw ingredients yet! Let’s settle down with this grilled squid and find our new home.”

 

Eunbi wrestled the girl and manage to control the glutton from spurging all her money with impulse buying. As rich as the girl is, thanks for her diligently completing quest back in Eailc, they need to hold the girl from getting ahead of herself and get scammed.

 

Fortunately, Hyewon is obedient this one time as Eunbi is chaining her by interlocking their palms as the leader navigating their ways to the new realtor as suggested by Rosetta last night. Sakura and Chaeyeon is controlling the rambunctious kids from trailing off the moment they set their food in Agua.

 

All of them agreed to rent a house instead of lodging at an inn due to their sheer number and factoring in everyone cooking skill. They grow closer back in Eailc thanks to the fact that they are living together and doing chores as part of their routine.

 

“This is it, Amerel Realtor.”

 

They halted in front of a lavish looking building which made them shudder, feeling out of place by their attire. A young woman approached them while introducing herself as the guest entertainer while asking politely if they had any prior appointment to enter the building.

 

Of course the girls are dumbfounded as they never thought that Rosetta will send them to a high class place without informing them first. Eunbi just blinked nervously while holding the plate which the girl taken notice and are surprised to see it in Eunbi hand.

 

“The gold plate? Oh my, sorry for my impudence, young miss. You may enter now and I shall call my boss at once.”

 

The girl is clearly nervous as she take a glimpse of the plate that Eunbi carelessly hold. The girls at the back are stifling their laugh when they heard they way Eunbi is addressed.

 

“Young miss? She is a quarter to a century already.”

 

Wonyoung is whispering to Yujin which is laughing silently with her.

 

“I know, right? She must be pleased to be called young for once. We all know how she dreaded to be called as hag by us.”

 

Yujin sniggered back at Wonyoung.

 

“Look at her face, ‘I am not that old’ is already written over it.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter