Little Wish of Honda Hitomi

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“PAIN THAT YOU SUFFER TODAY WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER TOMORROW”

 

***

There are some crowd bustling over the corridor as the school bell rung. Everyone is busy chatting with their friends, exchanging stories and plans for today. Except one girl.

 

Can you see me?

 

She just looked down while passing through the crowds. Somehow, there is nobody noticing her presence at that time. As if she is invisible at their eyes.

 

“Why is this happening again? I am here! Wait for me!”

 

She shouted out loud at her friends who is already left her behind. She passes through people and bumping into them as they just did not realize that she is there.

 

“Hey, why do you guys leave me behind?”

 

She asked her friends but they did not replied.

 

“Hey!”

 

She tapped her friends shoulder but it seems that they really do not realize her existence at the moment.

 

It is happening again. What is this all about?

 

Hitomi grunted as she walked silently behind her friends. This is a new phenomena occurring upon her just a few hours earlier.

 

***

 

She is taking out trashes as she is on duty for cleaning today. As she walked with her friend on the school compound towards the incinerator, suddenly her friend freaks out.

 

She is surely startled and tried comforting her friend, asking what is going wrong but her friend just run away from the site. As much as she want to chase her friend, duty comes first and thus, she cleaned out the garbage can and walked back to her classroom.

 

“Hi-chan! Where did you go suddenly in the midst of our talking? I am so scared of being left out suddenly!”

 

Her friend outburst really make her surprised.

 

“What are you talking about? We are walking just fine until you are freaking out and left me behind. I cleared the garbage first and come back here.”

 

Hitomi replied. Her forehead is crumpled as she is confused by her friend feedback. She really do not understand what is going on right now. She shoot a glare towards her friends, implying that she is absolutely not lying.

 

 

“No! We talked and suddenly you just disappear! I swear you just vanished! Poof!”

 

Her friend half-shouted at Hitomi, implying that she is correct.

 

“And I said you are the one ignoring me! I am always by your side until you run away first!”

 

Hitome yelled back at her friend as she is deeply hurt by her words. She herselt do not realize what is happening at that time. It is as if she turned invisible at some time and turned normal again afterwards.

 

It is definitely not normal. Guess I will surf the web to find about this later.

 

Hitomi made some mental note before exhaling some air and continuing her talk.

 

“Look, I am sorry as I yelled just now. However, I swear that I went nowhere just now. I walk with you towards the incinerator and the rest, you know already.”

 

“I am sorry too. I am surprised you know. I can’t think straight right now.”

 

“Now things has settled, lets visit the bakery today. I heard there’s a new type of bread that is hype right now.”

 

Said Hitomi while clasping her hands. She do not want this petty matter to continue any longer.

 

Small things like this should not ruin my entire day.

 

Hitomi mumbled to herself.

 

“Sounds good. As a precaution, you will walk in the middle. I don’t want you to disappear again. It is scary.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Bet you that I will always be there and not missing anymore.”

 

Hitomi replied while winking her eyes. Her smiles really soothing anyone who see it and not to mention her peach cheeks that is so fluffy. Hitomi is well loved by her friends.

 

Everything went so well for Hitomi and she always said that she had a blessed life. She can never asked for more. However, earlier incident somehow ticked something deep inside her heart. It as if Hitomi just stirred up a monster that is slumbering inside her.

 

                     

 

I must be really anticipating that bread. My head is not functioning like it usually does.

 

Hitomi whispered to herself. She's packing her belongings and walked home with her friends.

 

***

 

After visiting the rumoured bakery, Hitomi headed straight to her home. Her dog greeted her as she entered the house.

 

“Hey, it’s ticklish. Ahahahah. Who is this good boy?”

 

She laughed as she played a little with her beloved dogs. Her siblings is still not at home, same goes with her parents.

 

“All is well. Everyone have their own life after all.”

 

She muttered. Hitomi put down her puppy and walked upstairs towards her room. She changed her clothes, grabbed her bread and munched it.

 

“Emmmm! Tasty! I will definitely buying this bread again.”

 

She proclaimed excitedly. Her eyes filled with love for this bread.

 

As a bread lover, Hitomi is really particular about the bread’s taste, presentation and price. She can easily named every bread’s name just by sniffing it and without having a second glance.

 

“However, it is quite lonely here.”

 

Hitomi sank onto her bed.

 

“It’s not like the friends I have is bad or what. It’s just… I don’t think I can truly see the real them. I just think I cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter