Becoming Agent

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IF YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY"

***

"Move it, Jules! You are taking too much space!"

 

Prince is reprimanding his friend as they gathered in front of the gate in Himmel. After bidding good-bye to the other members back in Vert, all of them are teleported to the gate of Himmel as a newly agent. Ivy did say that this is the most she can help due to several problems with Himmel system. 

 

Every mythical being had their own rules and territory, thus, such drawback can occur in a situation like this. Prince just sighed but still trying to be positive as at most, they got to meet Hyewon after that girl is taken out of sudden back in Espejo. 

 

Prince (Sakura):

 

"Say what? You are the one who is using the most space!"

 

The said person who is nudged by Prince, Jules, grunted as he retaliated. He pushed back Prince all the way to the edge of the cloud they are stepping on. Before long, both Prince and Jules are picking up a fight with each other while being observed by their four other friends.

 

Jules (Yena):

 

"Prince, Jules, stop it! No bickering!"

 

Auden, who is tall, lean young man, trying his best to stop his friends from their intense bickering. However, Auden is easily pushed away from Prince and Jules little fight and almost fall flat on the cloud. 

 

As he braced to feel the impact, a strong, sturdy hand caught him while scowling at Prince and Jules who seems oblivious of ruckus they caused. Jin growled at those two while helping Auden to get back on his feet. His efforts is like pouring salt into the sea as both of the fighting man didn't even hear his complaint.

 

Auden (Wonyoung):

 

Jin (Yujin):

 

"Angel, Liam, do something!"

 

Jin turned his head towards his other friends who are just standing silently, ignoring their loud friends who are surely attracting attention towards them.

 

"Well, just let them be. They will eventually calming down afterwards."

 

Angel calmly replied as he stretched his back. He then sighed as he look at their older members of the rescue team who act like some childish brat.

 

Angel (Chaewon):

 

"Nah, I prefer to just stay aside. They both had greater strength than me. Even Auden who is quite strong is pushed back."

 

Liam is shaking his hand while putting his hand in front of him. Even though he wants both Prince and Jules to come down, those Tom & Jerry pair isn't easy to settle down once they started their little bickering. Not until Eunbi come and whack their head or flicked their forehead.

 

Liam (Yuri):

 

"Everyone, shh!"

 

Prince suddenly signalled them to shut their mouth when some flapping sounds coming from above. All six pairs of eyes are focusing on a pair of figures who are descending towards them with their majestic wings who are bigger than the rest of them had. Everyone is equipping their weapons as they didn't know what kind of intention that those pairs of angels bore.

 

"Don't move, angels."

 

Their movement is freeze when that monotonous, familiar voice greeted them. They directed their gaze towards the pair of good looking young man with good build who are now standing in front of them. A rainbow badge can be seen on the chest of the guy with black hair who ordered them to stay still a moment ago. 

 

The pair of angels are really good looking where one of the radiating a warm, likeable aura complimenting his brown hair which made people naturally drawn towards him. Whoever sees him is guaranteed to feel some kind of calmness as those warm eyes are watching them with tender smile.

 

Blauer:

 

"Sorry for coming out late to pick all of you."

 

The calm young man clasped his hands as he apologized for their tardiness to attend the newcomers. On the other hand, the taller angel stared blankly at them. He had this luxuriant, rave hair which exude mysterious aura around him. Nevertheless, he just stand silently while letting his partner briefed about Himmel to the group of six loud newcomers.

 

Hamster, is that you?

 

Kwangbae flinched for a bit as he heard that familiar voice coming from a young man with milky, white skin with pink hair. He tried ignoring it, putting on his blank expression which he practices hard to perfect in order to appear unbothered by others. 

 

Kwangbae:

 

Prince is quick to notice about some tidbits of the calm, taller man who had great resemblance to Hyewon, their resident hamster. However, the said man didn't even spare a glance at Prince and didn't reply back to Prince question as if he couldn't hear words from the pink haired man. Prince stare in disbelief at that man with raven hair, doubting his own deduction based on merely outer look of a person who he just met for a few seconds.

 

If you are Hyewon, please respond. Everyone is worried about you.

 

Kwangbae gritted his teeth but still trying his best to suppress this flooding feelings he had at the moment. He turned at Blauer as the guy starting to talk with those newcomers.

 

"Angels, I know all of you must be confused to be here out of all places. Calm down, you are now in Himmel, a place where you will be able to repent of your sins and moving forward."

 

The six young man flinched upon listening to Blauer words. While silently observing those six newcomers, Kwangbae stares at each of them before realizing about their true identity. He already knows about Sakura being the guy with pink hair and Yena being the guy with maroon hair. 

 

Kwangbae frowned as he laid his eyes upon a certain guy with a small face. He started wondering about their appearance in Himmel and countless more questions flooding his mind. However, Kwangbae didn't want to jump into conclusion just yet. He still had to make sure that these six guys didn't involved in something nasty to make them suddenly coming to Himmel.

 

"You mean… We are dead?"

 

Auden is intrigued by the brown haired angel words. Jin and Angel held Auden, supporting the young boy from falling onto the soft cloud after listening about their disturbing truth. Kwangbae stares intensifies as he already made sure that his friends safely returned home to Vert from Tordu Mountain. He is intrigued about how they were able to come here but needed restraining himself from doing so as Blauer is here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter