Secret Time

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DON'T EVER STOP, HANG IN THERE A LITTLE LONGER”

***

“Now, shall we move to Eailc?”

 

Eunbi suggested and quickly the kids cheered, excited to move onto their next journey. They already bid everyone their farewell and said that they maybe will come back again to Commencer if they had any quest here.

 

They passed through the gate and made their way towards Eailc which needed three days to arrive when they are travelling by foot. Chaeyeon apologized to them as she cannot procure some horses and carriage even though she is a merchant which they just laughed it off.

 

“Oh Chaeyeon, don’t worry about it.”

 

Yujin gleefully grin at her.

 

“Yeah, we don’t mind to walk there as long as we are together.”

 

Wonyoung supported Yujin point while uttering sweet words which made some of them cringe.

 

“Besides, what’s the point of hurrying? Not that we need to rush though. We don’t even know what we are going to do there.”

 

Chaewon shrugged she yawned.

 

“Well, we can levelling up and increase our rank.”

 

Minjoo pointed out blankly which just made her earned some teasing from her friends yet again.

 

“Minjoo is at in again~”

 

They laughed heartily while Minjoo is blushing as she is teased by them continuously.

 

“Of course we will do that and then what? Are we just gonna repeat what we do without having a real place to call home?”

 

Nako giggled but at the same time throw in her thought.

 

“I… You all are my home. I feel at ease whenever I spent my time with all of you.”

 

Hitomi timidly said that which made people go ‘awww’ with her. Chaewon patted her shoulder, thanking the mochi cheek for thinking highly about them.

 

“Ugh, can we stop being mushy for once? It made me have these goosebumps all over my skin.”

 

Sakura jokingly acted like she is shivering while distancing herself from the team.

 

“Oh? Just say you also need some attention from us~ Here, let me give you a hug!”

 

Hyewon making her move towards Sakura which made the girl run away and hide behind Eunbi, her best protection against anything.

 

“You two are acting lovey-dovey like always.”

 

Yuri chuckles while walking along with the silent Yena.

 

“We are not flirting around!”

 

Sakura protested at Yuri but still cowardly hiding behind Eunbi.

 

“Yena? You are awfully quiet now. What’s on your mind?”

 

Acting as a good leader as she already is, Eunbi is quick to notice Yena sullenness at the moment. Her question made all of them gathered around making a circle while wanting to know reasons behind Yena awkward action.

 

“I just don’t want to talk at the moment. Sorry girls.”

 

Yena replied curtly which made the rest of them furrows but still giving Yena the space she needed. They resumed their walk while initiating small talks with each other. Yena still lost deep in her thought until she can feel something snakes into her palm.

 

She noticed that Yuri already intertwined their hand while they are walking a bit behind of their group.

 

“Hey, remember that you said I can lean on you whenever I needed to? This time, you can rely on me instead.”

 

Yuri whispered those words into Yena earlobes which made her go all teary. Just before she could reply that, Yujin suddenly screamed and dashed off with Wonyoung which made the group stunned.

 

“Wait up you two! What’s going on?”

 

Eunbi yelled at them but they just rushed away without uttering any words. Sakura and Nako already giving them a chase to stop them from doing anything that they planned to do.

 

However, Yujin and Wonyoung skillfully evade Nako and Sakura effort to stop them and continue their run towards

 

“Sorry but this is urgent! Emergency!”

 

Sakura can barely made out what Yujin said even when she activating her enhanced hearing skill.

 

“Wait, I can smell bloods! Wait, there’s some fighting are taking place at the place where Yujin and Wonyoung heading to. Eunbi!”

 

Hyewon reported at the leader and are now waiting for  an order for all of them to execute.

 

“Follow them, but make sure to-”

 

“Stay safe, yeah. We got this!”

 

Sakura cut Eunbi speech and sped off with Nako while the others followed behind.

 

“Just how in the world those two kids can know that there are some fighting?”

 

Eunbi grunted while trying her best to keep up with her pack on their way towards Yujin and Wonyoung.

 

“Well, they say kids always perform beyond our expectation.”

 

Said Chaeyeon.

 

“And how the heck can I relate that saying with our situation right now?”

 

Eunbi snorted while stomping away a slime.

 

“Use your brain. It means they maybe are utilizing the map function more than the way we are using.”

 

Chaeyeon sighed while explaining.

 

“Make sense.”

 

Even though she is still confused but Eunbi just decided to drop the subject and focusing on saving her babies from involving themselves in another dangerous situation.

 

***

“Wonyoung, I can see it! The blue mark indicating that small pup!”

 

Said Yujin while initiating her magic. Thanks to her Chant Revocation skill, she swiftly directed her attack towards a pack of monsters that seems to ganging up on a small puppy. Her attack manage to blow off most of the surrounding monster and Wonyoung skillfully spooned the puppy and running back towards Yujin.

 

“Okay now that we already save it, what are we going to do?”

 

Wonyoung asked Yujin which is just scratching her head. Wonyoung chopped off a monster that tried to attack Yujin and kicked another monster which Yujin finished off with her fire bullet.

 

“Good question. Maybe we should finish them off first? This puppy need some care too. Look at its wound.”

 

Yujin scrunched her face while patting the injured puppy. She and Wonyoung manage to set their map to detect any danger within 10 km radius thanks to Danger Sense skill that they obtained while making Eunbi pissed off with their prank.

 

They didn't spare any second thought when their map detect some abnormalities where a group of red dots are surrounding a single blue dot a few kilometers away from them. They assumed that maybe someone is attacked by monsters and are surprised to find out that a cute puppy is the one that is beaten up.

 

As both of them having such soft spots for puppies, Yujin and Wonyoung decided to save it on the spur of the moment and momentarily forgetting about their other friends. As they already wiped off the monsters, their team is running towards them, leading by Sakura and Nako.

 

“Good timing! Can you help us collecting the loots?”

 

Yujin asked them before they starting to nag them. Sakura seems quite bothered by the amount of loots scattered around but also amazed at the same time. She and Nako quickly make a run and returned with the loots which they transferred into Yujin and Wonyoung storage.

 

Hitomi arrived a bit later together with Eunbi and Chaeyeon where she performed a heal spell towards the pitiful puppy. The rest of them arrived when Eunbi is lecturing Yujin and Wonyoung of their reckless behaviour.

 

“I always remind you to be safe and never act rashly. Is it that hard to obey?”

 

Eunbi scolded her two baby which is at the verge of crying.

 

“B-but someone is in danger and we cannot spare any second to lose.”

 

Yujin is pouting while fighting back her tears. She hate to be scolded just because she is doing something she deemed is correct.

 

“True, Yujin but please, don’t act recklessly. Eunbi is not that evil to let someone die when she have the power to save them. Just, exercise extra caution, will you?”

 

Chaewon butted in as she can read Eunbi face which is clearly looking sorry for scolding those two kids. However, Chaewon fully understood amount of pressure set onto Eunbi as she need act as a leader which need to monitor 11 kids and made sure their well being.

 

“I am sorry, Eunbi, everyone. I will make sure to never repeat this again.”

 

Wonyoung is already sobbing which startled Yujin and the rest of them. Yujin quickly hugged the younger shoulder and comforted her, apologizing for dragging her away to save the puppy.

 

“Now, now. We are already walked quite a lot today and I am sure everyone is cranky due to accumulation of fatigueness. Let’s build our camp here and call it a day?”

 

Chaeyeon suggested which is seconded by Hyewon.

 

“Ah, let me cook for all of us. I am quite a decent cook, you know.”

 

Sakura volunteered and Minjoo offered her help. Hyewon taking out some rabbit meat which they collected through their quest back in Commencer. At first, all of them are quite sceptic when Hyewon suggested them to save some meat for their upcoming journey but her strong suggestion making them agree to her request.

 

“What shall I cook to satisfy 12 hungry eating monster now?”

 

Sakura muttered.

 

“I think stew is a good choice, right? We can made a big pot of it. Or shall we make some curry?”

 

Minjoo suggested.

 

“Oh, both sounds good. Why don’t making both?”

 

Nako eyes are twinkling with excitement upon hearing their chef conversation. Sakura just pinching the girl nose and nodding to her words.

 

“Well, you hear what this girl one. Let’s just made some extra food and reheat it for breakfast later on.”

 

Sakura decided and Minjoo just followed her words. Chaewon, Yuri and Hitomi also helped those two making foods while Chaeyeon and Hyewon are setting up their table which is bought from WizShop.

 

“It’s a bless, really, to have such convenient skill at a moment like this.”

 

Hyewon praised Chaeyeon which made the girl blush.

 

“I am glad that I can be helpful to the group!”

 

Chaeyeon replied shyly while Hyewon embracing her into a hug.

 

“Get a room, you two.”

 

Eunbi growled at them while setting up their big tent with the help of Yena, Nako, Wonyoung and Yujin. Their tent is big enough to provide shelter for 12 of them which is bought from WizShop too. They sort out their fluffy mattress and setting up some barrier to avoid being attacked by monsters while they are sleeping.

 

Sunset already passed when they sit together around a long table with piping hot dinner pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter