Our Little Time

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“PLEASE HOLD MY HAND TIGHT, PLEASE DON’T LET GO OF THIS HAND”

***

“Come on, come on. Let’s go to register Wonyoung next.”

 

Yuri said enthusiastically as they exited merchant guild. Chaeyeon successfully obtained her merchant license and are able to legally selling any kind of product and service. She is contemplating on what kind of product can she sell which is relevant to this world.

 

“Don’t worry too much, Chaeyeon.”

 

Hyewon patted the girl while offering her a smile. Chaeyeon looked at her and nodded while forcing a weak smile.

 

“Yeah, maybe I’ll get an idea while we are walking around. There’s no need to rush things.”

 

She shrugged and hugged Maki who is excitedly howling and jumping to greet her. Hyewon and Sakura just giving Maki a brief glance before turning their back, giving the partners some space they deserved.

 

Hey, didn’t this is kind of upgrade from our previous power?

 

Sakura curiously asked Hyewon just wanting to confirm about their new finding today.

 

Yeah, maybe we somehow increased this unique skill level? I don’t know but it’s kinda fun to listen to their familiar thought, right?

 

Hyewon quietly throwing her glances at both Nako and Chaeyeon, feeling mesmerized.

 

But isn’t it funny to find out the familiar are making their own observation log? Kinda like peeking on someone diary.

 

Sakura chuckles while Hyewon grinned. They both are quite amazed at their sudden upgrade of being able to hear their friends familiar inner voice. At first, they thought someone is trying to mess up with their head but all those assumption went into the drain as they recognize the name mentioned in those mysterious whisper.

 

It is just in the afternoon but my physical condition begging me to sleep already.

 

Hyewon yawned as she is getting dragged by Sakura.

 

“We are here, I am quite nervous.”

 

Wonyoung is standing in front of the crafter guild while blinking excitedly. Eunbi held the younger hand while passing through the crowds and guide her into the guild while the other just loitering outside. Eunbi didn’t forget to remind them about behaving properly while she is gone for a few moment which the girls nodded and played with Maki and Sora.

 

Eunbi & Wonyoung:

 

“Hello, we are here to register this girl into the guild.”

 

Eunbi greeted the clerk at the front desk which happily assisting them. However, Wonyoung wouldn’t able to register as she still didn’t fulfill a few criteria highlighted by the guild which made the younger sulk while trying to hold her tears.

 

Eunbi held her hand tightly and thanked the clerk before moving out from the crowded guild. She patted Wonyoung head who is starting to sob as soon as they are out from the guild.

 

Her friends seems to notice Wonyoung sullenness and offered her a group hug while comforting their beloved youngest friend.

 

“It’s okay. We will come and registee together next time, okay?”

 

Chaewon cooed the youngest while she is nodding and the older girl wipe away remaining tears on those chubby yet attractive cheek. Minjoo just smile seeing that scene as she is also pitied Wonyoung. The girl seems energetic to be able fulfilling her wish of getting a license but turned out she is rejected. Yujin feels useless as she have no knowledge on how to comfort a crying friend and she cursed her inability to do so.

 

“Wonyoung? Don’t cry, in return, I will show you something amazing.”

 

Nako approached the younger yet taller girl while grinning. She grabbed Wonyoung hand and lead her towards an unknown alley while their friends are following closely.

 

“N-Nako? Where we are going?”

 

Wonyoung questioned the older as she is taken aback as they walked through a picturesque road. Nako just chuckled while mumbling that this thing she presented at Wonyoung will made her forget about her sadness.

 

They walked and passed some more streets before suddenly halted at an open bazaar. Wonyoung is surprised seeing tons of people are doing their transaction with a variety of product offered here. It seems Wonyoung is not the only one to be in awe, in fact, her friends are also excited to see such place in front of their eyes.

 

“Nako, when did you got the time to explore and stumble onto this place?”

 

Hitomi asked her while her eyes are darting around the bazaar. Nako puffed her chest, looking a little bit proud which reminded Sakura of Nako resemblance to a certain anime character which is orange and somewhat a proud monster too.

 

Nako:

 

Hyewon?

 

Sakura turned to her most trusted subordinate so far.

 

Yeah, Kkura, what’s wrong?

 

Hyewon  stopped munching a piece of cookie which she just bought at the nearest stall as soon as they entered the bazaar. Sakura shook her head as she expect nothing less from Hyewon.

 

Can you see my imagination here? What is the name of this particular Pokemon?

 

Sakura pointed upwards, just a little bit higher than her temple to show Hyewon what is she currently thinking.

 

It’s a Charmander. Oh my, you dare to compare it with Nako? How cute~

 

Hyewon is swooning while observing Sakura imagination. It seems their unique skill is levelling up more than they initially thought. Their little world is interrupted by Nako sudden cough, wanting everyone to focus on her.

 

“Well, I let Sora divided into several clone and explored this place earlier. Sora helped me to find a shortcut and also a few interesting place that we can visit in the future.”

 

She explained while patting Sora. Her friends seems quite shock after learning the fact that Nako are able to utilize Sora skill to an optimum level. Sakura are proud of her disciple and patting her head while nodding in approval.

 

“You are indeed such intelligent kid.”

 

Nako smirked while swatting Sakura hand from her head. Wonyoung is looking at Nako confusedly as she cannot relate what kind of surprise Nako wanting to show her. A small hand swiftly tugged Wonyoung again and lead her to a stall which made Wonyoung gasped once they both stood in front of colorful stall filled with variety of toppings and a few selection of Nako favorite food.

 

“Ice cream!”

 

Wonyoung exclaimed as she clapped her hands like a seal. Nako seems satisfied to see Wonyoung is back to her happy self and giving herself a self pat at the back.

 

“Do you have mint choco?”

 

Wonyoung didn’t waste any time and asked the seller about her favorite ice cream flavor. The seller looked at her with confused expression while shaking head to Wonyoung which made the baby bunny looking dejected. Nako just giggled seeing the giant baby sulking again.

 

Wonyoung reaction:

“No worry, I can make it.”

 

Those simple words making Wonyoung eyes glimmering again.

 

“Really? Really? You will make it for me?”

 

She asked while showing off her perfect teeth.

 

“Sure, sure. If only I have enough ingredient, making it will be a simple task. Do you want it that badly?

 

Nako chuckled while trying to pat Wonyoung but the girl is too tall and she resorted to pat her arms instead.

 

“Yes, yes. I will help you making it too!”

 

Wonyoung answered with bubbly voice. Her face lightened up again with Nako flawless comfort words.

 

“Hey you two. Want to buy some ice cream or not?”

 

Eunbi asked as she just arrived with the rest of girls as they strolled along the bazaar. Nako looked at the seller sheepishly as she is too immersed in her effort to cheer up Wonyoung.

 

“Sure, I’ll take chocolate flavor and rainbow ice cream please. Chocolate topping for both, some extra berries too. All berries that you have please. I want it in a medium size cup.”

 

Nako glanced at Wonyoung and smiled.

 

“Hey, place your order. My treat for today. I’ll be feeding Sora some ice cream too.”

 

Wonyoung is beaming with happiness. Even though her favorite mint choco isn’t available, she decided to have another ice cream instead. Who will ever reject a free ice cream?

 

“Urm, gimme this vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate chips and cookies please. Medium cup.”

 

She gleefully ordered her choice and humming while waiting for her order.

 

“Hey, no fair. I want a free ice cream too.”

 

Yujin pouted while stomping her feet. Minjoo just chuckled seeing the puppy whining.

 

“Itsokay. You can have your ice cream on me.”

 

Minjoo offered which made Yujin smile again. She rushed over at the stall while dragging Minjoo to ensure that the older girl didn’t back ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter