Reclaim

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IT MAY BE A LITTLE TOUGH, I MAY CRY"

***

"Wonyoung, it's not funny!"

 

Minjoo bursted out as she heard the girl question.

 

Minjoo:

 

"Sakura, are you and Wonyoung planning to prank us?"

 

Yujin seems mad while asking the older girl. She gritted her teeth while trying to yank Sakura towards the wall, just to be stopped by Eunbi and Chaeyeon.

 

Yujin:

 

"No! I swear we plan nothing! We just finished fighting with Medusa, for goodness sake and you dare to accuse me after all the hard work I have done?"

 

Sakura countered back. She knew that her strength is vastly different from Yujin but being accused of things she never done didn't sit well with her.

 

Sakura:

 

"Hey, no fighting!"

 

Yena trying to interfere in the middle of Sakura and Yujin cat fight just to be punched by both of them. Yena is sent flying away from the scene, lying on the floor after being hit. It seems she underestimates the power of those two.

 

The victim, Yena:

 

"Oh no, Yena! Stop it, Yujin! Sakura! Why would you two fighting to begin with?"

 

Yuri rushing towards Yena side with Hitomi while Minjoo running towards Yujin and Sakura, trying to resolve their fight as Eunbi and Chaeyeon are in a daze to see a fight broke after they just meet for a few moments.

 

Yuri:

 

"These two, what are they doing? They are scaring the out of Wonyoung!"

 

Nako glared at them, trying to come up with something to halt their fight.

 

Nako:

 

"Nako, mind your language!"

 

Hitomi growled beside Yena while trying to heal the unconscious girl.

 

Hitomi being serious:

 

"Sakura, calm down. You are better than this. Look at your familiar, Sakura. They seems sad to fight each other."

 

Hyewon crept behind the cherry blossoms and embracing her tightly. She may seem weak but this time, she managed chaining Sakura from drawing her long sword to fight Yujin who are ready to hurl her fireballs. Even Sol and Ava are fighting as their master is clawing each other.

 

Hyewon trying to calm Sakura:

 

"Keep fighting you two, I'm about to join both of you."

 

Chaewon smiling eerily while swinging her thin arms that is packed with mighty power. She aimed at Yujin and Sakura crown, knocking some sense into their hard head.

 

Chaewon:

 

"Nice, Chaewon. Now you two better stop or else,"

 

Chaeyeon trying to calm them without using any force. She didn't like using violence to settle little fight between her sisters.

 

Chaeyeon:

 

"Or else what?"

 

Both Yujin and Sakura glared furiously at Chaeyeon who just sighed at their immature behavior.

 

"Or else you like to get a shot?"

 

Clicking sound resonates throughout the boss room. Both Yujin and Sakura flinched to see Eunbi is aiming a gun towards them.

 

Eunbi:

 

"Wait, I can explain."

 

"Shot Yujin and not me!"

 

Both Yujin and Sakura stammering while reply to Eunbi questions at the same time. However, they both are still clenching each other collar, refusing to give up without a fight.

 

"Too late."

 

Two consecutive loud bang can be heard all over the room. Two figures are lying on the floor as the powerful rubber bullet precisely hit them right on their stomachs. They groaned in pain but didn't dare to complain because Eunbi maybe will flicked their forehead next if they dare to produce any more noise.

 

Chaeyeon:

"Serve you both right, I already warned you."

 

Minjoo:

 

"Uh, do I help to heal them or just let them be? Will I get a shot if I tried helping them?"

 

Minjoo hesitate to move from her place as both Sakura and Yujin is whimpering on the floor.

 

Chaewon:

"That's actually a good move! Maybe I should ask for a gun too from Chaeyeon."

 

Chaewon chuckled watching the puppy and the cat learning their lesson in a hard way.

 

Yuri:

"That's why I said no fighting. Nothing good will come if we fight one another."

 

Nako:

 

"Ugh, it seems Eunbi have really good aim! To hit the target from that distance, I will beg her to teach me later."

 

Nako envied Eunbi perfect shot even when she stands far away from Yujin and Sakura.

 

Yena:

 

"Is it okay if I shot them next?"

 

Yena who just regain her consciousness are thinking about some payback towards Yujin and Sakura for punching her.

 

Hitomi:

"I'm already tired with their endless fighting. Why can't we have a peaceful moment for once?"

 

Hitomi sighed while standing beside Minjoo.

 

Hyewon:

 

"Well, I already warned them."

 

Hyewon shrugged when Eunbi shot the bickering pair.

 

Yujin:

"I swear I will fight with all my might with monsters only after this. Eunbi is scarier than a dungeon boss."

 

Yujin groaned while trying to get up. She is facing difficulties as her stomach felt really terrible after being hit by Eunbi precise shot.

 

Sakura:

"Ugh, but I am a victim in this case! Curse you, Yujin."

 

Sakura groaned while rubbing her stomach.

 

"Now I want you two to reconcile or I will hit you with something stronger!"

 

Eunbi growled at the pair which quickly hugging each other, saying sorry for being emotional. They fully aware of Eunbi power which can even kill a wyvern if she wants to.

 

Clueless Wonyoung:

"One second they fighting, next second they reconcile. What's wrong with this bunch of girls?"

 

Wonyoung slowly muttered as she silently watched the scene unfold in front of her. Somehow, she didn't know why, some familiar warm feeling is filling her heart to the brim.

 

"Okay, now that all of us already calm down, let's think about what happened to Wonyoung. I don't think she hit her head like Chaewon back in Eailc, right?"

 

Eunbi ruffles her hair while worriedly thinking about any possibilities that making Wonyoung forgetting them out of the blue.

 

"Sakura, tell us everything."

 

Nako asked the girl because she wants Wonyoung to be herself again.

 

Wonyoung quietly monitoring the group from sidelines because they seem to be absorbed in their own discussion. She is fiddling with her fingers, thinking whether she goes and introduce herself at the group of loud peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter