Circumstances

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I'M DREAMING"

***

"So you said that you want to find out the reasons behind your friends death?"

 

Prince:

 

Prince heaved a sigh at Kwangbae story. Of course, he is fully aware of Kwangbae past as they used to have heart-to-heart session a few times already. However, Prince never thought that Kwangbae can be this persistent as the guy usually appeared nonchalant about everything and is a laid-back person. Watching Kwangbae going all out in order to dig the truth about his late friends is making Prince had mixed emotions somehow but he decided suppressing his emotions for the time being.

 

"This Akashic Room, can't you just search the record by yourself? I mean, if it record everything happening all this time, maybe you can find a clue from there, isn't it?"

 

Auden questions Kwangbae while sipping his tea which were prepared by Kwangbae after telling them about his conflict.

 

Auden:

 

"That… I never thought about it."

 

Kwangbae look rather surprised listening to Auden suggestions. His mind is preoccupied with his childhood friends reason of death while visiting them in the Akashic Room, making the thought of venturing all of those records never cross his mind. He smiles a little, realizing that it is indeed a right choice to believe in his friends by sharing his concern with them.

 

Kwangbae:

 

"It's settled then. Good job, Auden! Maybe all of us can help you to go through those records. With seven of us, we will find the culprit of your worst nightmare soon!"

 

Jin clapped his hands while showering Auden with his praise. Seeing Auden blushing out of sudden after being complimented by him, Jin internally smirked at his success to see Auden charming grin.

 

Jin:

 

Kwangbae slammed his hand hard onto the coffee table which startled everyone. Prince is quick to hoist the guy down from his sudden burst of emotion. Jin is frowning at Kwangbae, didn't understand why would the guy react like that when he seems soft just a few moments ago.

 

"No can do! Advinar is in total chaos right now and it's not a good idea to just storm in at this moment. Those security is no joke and I bet they will be even stricter. Besides, just a mere angel apprentice won't be allowed to enter there, not with me who just get promoted and had no solid achievement yet."

 

Kwangbae clicked his tongue when he can feel that Prince is tightening his grip on Kwangbae shoulders. He heaved a heavy sigh before crashing down onto the sofa again. To be truthful, Kwangbae mind is a bit clouded as he never predicted that such troublesome event will occur with the presence of his friends.

 

Maybe it's true that this bunch of kids had special magnet with troubles. Some kind of things will happen whenever they are around.

 

Kwangbae leaned his head on the sofa while closing his eyes, reminiscing every moment they had gone through this fast few months. His life been so adventurous, unpredictable and fun. Unlike the full world from before, he gets to enjoy his time with this bunch of strangers turned family. 

 

Well, sorry for being a magnet for trouble.

 

An annoyed voice interrupting Kwangbae moment. He half-open his right eyes to see a sulking guy with pinkish hair who is now puffing his cheeks. Kwangbae just snorted at the guy replied and tried his best to hold back his laughter.

 

"Well, if we can't enter that Advinar place, why not we go and snooping around for more information on what Blauer had done? Didn't we used to do it like this? I think that this will be better than brooding around and waste our time."

 

Jules voices his suggestion while raising his hand which made everyone looking at him in awe.

 

Jules:

 

They must be overwhelmed with my brilliance!

 

Listening to Jules praising himself almost making both Prince and Kwangbae break their ribs due to the need to stifle their laughter.

 

"I never thought that you could use your brain!"

 

Angel uttered while showing a mesmerized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter