Restart

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TAKE A STEP BACK AND THINK AGAIN"

 

***

INITIATE COUNTDOWN FOR DEPORTING SPECIMEN NUMBER 9.

 

TEN...

 

“YENA! YURI! CHAEWON! MINJOO! NAKO! HITOMI! WONYOUNG! YUJIN! WHERE ARE YOU GIRLS?”

 

Eunbi yelled as blinding light halted her movement. She covered her eyes with her hands and started moving again to search for her team.

 

Sakura grabbed Eunbi hand, trying to ease the panic girl but ended getting dragged with her. Chaeyeon activate her search skill within the map to pinpoint exact location of the others. Hyewon bit her lips as she too, is worried about the others and want to know what in the world is happening towards them at this moment.

 

“Eunbi, they are about 350 m from you. Turn right and head straight!”

 

Chaeyeon instructed the worried elder.

 

NINE...

 

Sakura lead the girl which almost lost herself due to sudden emergency arise after hearing ominous announcement of someone getting deported back. She tried to stabilized her breathing again and let her brain organized her thoughts.

 

EIGHT…

 

After a few seconds of running, they come across of the girls which is sobbing hard. Her heart starting to beat irregularly again as she noticed one of them is missing.

 

SEVEN...

 

“Wonyoung, where’s Yujin?”

 

Eunbi can just mutter those words and the youngest lunged into Eunbi and hugged her hard. Her necklace dangling over at Eunbi face.

 

“Hey, what’s-”

 

Eunbi didn’t manage to finish her sentence as suddenly, a man holding a familiar figure appeared in front of them. Sakura noticed that the certain girl in the hand of the stranger is Yujin.

 

SIX…

 

“YOU BASTARD! FREE MY FRIEND FROM YOUR DIRTY HAND!”

 

Sakura is boiling hot as she can see lifeless Yujin oozing with blood in the hand of the man. She didn’t think twice to activate her skill and rushed at the man, ready to draw her sword.

 

FIVE…

 

“Sakura, no! He is not an enemy you can face!”

 

Nako screamed but it is too late as Aide suddenly throw away Yujin at Sakura which made the girl flinch and caught her friend instead without pulling out her sword. However, her action cost her a fortune as suddenly, Aide choked her neck and ready to snap the thin girl within seconds. He pierced his hands covered with black flames through Sakura abdomen which made the girl vomit some blood and tried to finish off both of his prey by using the flame.

 

FOUR…

 

“Oh no you don’t!”

 

Hyewon suddenly appeared in the middle of the lights and punched the man with all her power she can muster. Chaeyeon grabbed Sakura and Yujin before retreating herself towards the others.

 

THREE…

 

“Run, run away girls. We will hold him off!”

 

Chaeyeon urged Eunbi to take away the girls before running back into the battle. Hyewon is doing better than Chaeyeon expected as she managed to halt the man movement for a while.

 

TWO…

 

Aide huffed before he suddenly took a deep breath and starting to exhale an enormous amount of earlier black flames which manage to KOed Yujin and Sakura from earlier. Hyewon and Chaeyeon didn’t have enough time to properly react towards such attack and ended up getting engulfed within the flames.

 

ONE…

 

“CHAEYEON! HYEWON!”

 

Eunbi wailed as she can clearly see their body is incinerated mercilessly within the flames.

 

No… This cannot be the end of us!

 

Eunbi glanced at the rest of the girls and whispered something into Yena ears which made the girl protested her idea.

 

“Eunbi! What are you even-”

 

“Yena! Do it!”

 

“No, Eunbi-”

 

“Yena!”

 

The girl bit her lips before withdrawing a wing which Eunbi give to her just now. She grabbed the rest of the confused girls before yelling, “Transport back” which took the rest of them except Eunbi back to in front of the guild.

 

Chaewon swear she can see Eunbi body is ripped apart by the man which snarled as the rest of them escaping from the scene. At her back, both Minjoo and Hitomi tried their best to heal both Yujin and Sakura.

 

“Damn, the blood ain’t stopping!”

 

Minjoo cursed as she poured out all of her mana to heal her precious friends. Hitomi gritted her teeth and blamed herself for making all of these happening.

 

Everything went into total chaos as the very light that transferring them is enveloping Yujin body as the timer went off. Chaewon cannot hold herself anymore and activated her item which is prepared from earlier.

 

“ACTIVATE: SEED OF TIME! SEND US BACK TO THE TIME BEFORE WE WENT OUT!”

 

She yelled as fast as she could as the last 10 seconds that passed by her is the most slowest moment she can feel in her life so far. Suddenly, everything went in reverse and they all stood freeze on their place as they blink their eyes.

 

They all are now gathered back to the time they are just about to head out from their room. They stared into each other's eyes and burst into tears when seeing Yujin is as healthy as she can be.

 

A few seconds after, Eunbi and friends stormed into the room, alive and kicking which made the girls wailing even more. The commotion they caused summoned Mama Ann which flashed her worried looks at them and offered them hot milk to calm themselves. They requested it to be sent to Nako’s room as they have no energy to be in a crowd while being a total mess, drowning in seas of emotion.

 

After gulping down the milk, they are still sniffing but is bearable than before. They are initiating talk which is started from Nako.

 

“I am sorry for my foolish action. I am not aware about Aide at all!”

 

Nako grovelling down as she blamed herself for putting her friends life on the land. Hitomi shakes her head and joined Nako to bow on the floor.

 

“No! It is all my fault! I just want to help the demi-human kids but if this will risk our life, it isn’t worth it!”

 

“Hiichan!”

 

Nako gasped as she heard Hitomi reasoning. The soft Hitomi just referred other living being as worthless than their life. She is about to bicker with Hitomi but noticed the girl’s eyes are b with tears. Nako bitted her lips and embraced the mochi cheek which is crying again.

 

Eunbi pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to understand every bits of their words. Sakura tapped on Eunbi shoulder and made the eldest glanced at her. Sakura smiled weakly and shook her head, begging Eunbi to not scold them just this time.

 

Eunbi sighed again as she cannot believe such ridiculous plan is conducted behind her back. Moreover, almost half of them are dead in the future which they managed to avoid this time.

 

Suddenly, Wonyoung turned to Chaewon and grabbed her colar which made the redhead hanging on the air. Wonyoung flashed eyes full of hatred at Chaewon before blurting her question which made everyone freeze.

 

“You! How can you be so fine after all of this? You already know all of this gonna happen, right?”

 

She is fuming with anger as Chaewon just throw her gaze blankly at Wonyoung before sighing. She hold Wonyoung hand and twisted it to release herself which made the baby bunny scowled in pain. Yujin rushed in to check on Wonyoung and almost start a fight when Minjoo stepped in and stopped them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter