Enraged Choi Yena

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU ARE YOU. NO ONE CAN TELL YOU ARE INFERIOR FROM OTHERS. YOU ARE UNIQUE.”

 

***

 

“Ya, duckie! I thought you will waddling back to your home?”

 

Shouted a tall girl with a mean look in her eyes towards another girl with yellow jumper. Her clique just chuckled at her remarks and throwing some glares towards the girl in yellow.

 

“WHO DO YOU CALL A DUCKIE?”

 

Shouted the girl in brown jacket. Her husky voice echoes throughout the hallway. Her name tag identified her as Yena. She threw herself at the mean girl and starting to throw her mightiest punch on the opponent.

 

“Ouch! Stop, you crazy duck! Even your voice resembles a duck!”

 

Shouted the mean girl back towards Yena.

 

Fuming with anger, Yena multiplies her attack and ending up giving a good punch on the nose of the girl.

 

“I. AM. NOT. A. DUCK!”

 

Yena said with blood running on her hand. Apparently, the mean girl nose maybe broke (not to the point need a surgery though) as blood is gushing out nonstop from her nose.

 

“C-crazy! Duck Yena is going crazy! Somebody call up ambulance and report to the teacher!”

 

Mean girls cliques seemed flustered upon seeing their leader is defeated single handedly by a mere du-, by Yena.

 

Before anyone can take another action, a voice roaring even louder than Yena’s shouting earlier.

 

“CHOI YENA! WHAT TROUBLE HAS YOU DONE THIS TIME? YOU TROUBLEMAKER!”

 

“Uh, uh, Lion is coming. Duck gonna be devoured for real this time.”

 

Whispered one bystanders but still can be heard by Yena.

 

“Ya! I can hear that, you dumb! I am not duck!”

 

Yena aggressively replied while glaring and clenching her hands, ready to enter another brawl.

 

“CHOI YENA!”

 

That voice roared again after seeing that Yena is not affected by her anguish.

 

“My room. Now!”

 

Yena just took a deep breath before slowly following the lion teacher to her room.

 

“Uhh, we didn’t call an ambulance yet, right? Teacher, Yena is making her bleeding.”

 

“Send her to infirmary. Another remarks towards Yena, I will pack you guys some teaching too. Now, scram!”

 

Taken aback by the teacher replies, they carry their friend that being single handedly defeated by Duck Yena to the infirmary.

 

“I said it, Duck Yena is a monster.”

 

“Indeed, see how fast she throw that punch? I wonder what's wrong with her. They just call her a duck. No big deal, right?”

 

“Why does people call her duck though?”

 

“That… You can ask the defeated bunch from earlier.”

 

Short conversation between the bystanders got caught by the Lion teacher, however, she decided to not push this matter anymore. The serious matter is waiting in her room right now.

 

***

 

“Yena, how many times do I tell you not to make any more trouble?”

 

“I never start it. Those people are the one teasing me.”

 

“It did not mean that you can beat them heartlessly, right?

 

Yena shoot a glare at the teacher. Her eyebrows furrowed upon listening to the teacher’s reasoning.

 

 

“Heartless? So my action of defending myself is heartless? What about their never ending teasing towards me? Am I heartless? Do you think I did not possess any feelings?”

 

Bombarded by Yena’s question, Lion teacher fall into silent. She never understand why Yena is kept being aggressive. Yena never want to tell her too, even though she is trying her best to understand Yena the Duck, or what the other call her.

 

“They did not just teasing me, you know. There’s more than that!”

 

Yena released her pent up anger towards Lion teacher. Unintentionally, tears started to pool in her eyes. She clenched her jaw before continuing her rant,

 

“Would you be able to face people when they always bad mouthing you? At every single thing you do, they judge?

 

Can you still be cool as cucumber if people keep telling you that you are neither smart nor have talent in sports?

 

Have you ever feel like nob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter