Business Girl #TGBC

The Girl Behind The Camera | A Park Jimin's Story

It is Jin the first person to step into the kitchen, because Jin's nose buds are a tad more sensitive than the others, since he is the food maniac among the seven friends. The surprised guy tucks the strands of his cocoa brown locks behind his ear before ambling towards you.

 

"Hi there," he softly greets with a tender smile. You can feel hue is dusting your cheeks as the handsome guy is softly smiling to you, which truly melts your heart.

 

Dang it! When Heeyoung said that they're gorgeous idiots, they are gorgeous af.

 

Especially this one.

 

"Hi," you reply, smiling shyly and quickly avert your eyes back to the dishes before putting them on the dining table.

 

As you spin on your heels to turn to your back, you are nonplussed to see the table is fully occupied with people in a tick of second. Clearing your throat awkwardly as solid six pair of eyes are pivoted on you without having a single conversation to each other, you quickly fix your stance, standing straight before thanking Jin to help you dine the dishes you manage to cook while the men had their evening naps. Jin quickly dashes to his seat and mirrors his friends action, as they eagerly wait for you to explain with the sudden behavior.

 

The first second you stepped into the house, you turned yourself into a horrific massacre, and now, you just prepared a big dinner for your brother with other six strangers, acting like nothing happened this afternoon. Scratching your scalp, you can't help it but to have to initiate your words before the guys starve themselves, not budging even a grain of rice that is placed neatly in their respective rice bowls.

 

You start with a 90 degree bow, taking into account that all of the men ahead of you are at least three years older than you. Gulping down your nervousness, you begin to speak.

 

"I'm sorry I haven't introduce myself properly. My name is Kim y/n. And I'm Joonie's little sister. I'm 19. Thanks for allowing me to stay in here,"

 

Your bold speech lowkey amazes them, as you spitted out those words just now eloquently and able to fix your stance looking like you're presenting a project to your business clients, looking so elegant despite the pieces that are donned on you are your oversized baby pink sweater and black yoga pants.

 

"I thought you don't speak to men," Jimin attacks you, giving you his playful, boyish smirk.

 

Fixing your seething gaze towards the grey blonde head, you register every and each of his facial features. Golden complexion, perfectly sunkissed, puffy cheeks, sharp jawline, full lips, delicate nose and glittery brown eyes.

 

Hot is an understatement.

 

But, rude is also an understatement.

 

"I don't, but I do speak to boys," you retaliate, smiling in victory.

 

The men are caught off guard with your valiant counterattack, because you're acting too differently than the earlier. They now are wondering if you are having a split personality problems.

 

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I only talk to males for business," you make it up back, trying to subside the strain between them, but you're just adding the oil to the fire.

 

"Okay, this is sooo Namjoon," Yoongi says between his chuckles and eyeing to the annoyed blue-haired.

 

"It runs in the family, can't help it," Namjoon mumbles between his lips, trying to not to sound exasperated enough.

 

"Before we start, erm, aren't you guys starving? You can start eating first," you invite.

 

"Oh yes, I've been waiting for her to say that sentence," Taehyung exhales sharply as he shoots his gaze to the plates of delicacies in front of him. Really mouth-watering and delectable.

 

All of you just chuckle with the childish act from the red head before they literally scarf in everything that are displayed on the table. You swear to god, if those men can eat the plates and bowls, they would have swallow down those too.

 

"Frankly speaking, I overheard everything this noon. Those... 'content' thingy," you mutter unconvincingly, not sure to proceed this thing when you know you have no chance to withdraw your words back, so you just nod gently while exchanging gazes to each man at the table.

 

Including your beloved brother.

 

"Let's make a deal,"

 

All of them stop chewing, widening their eyes to you, who is struggling to stand still on your both feet that are starting to get wobbly. There's so much eyes pinning onto you, too much attention.

 

Be bold, y/n. Be strong. Be fierce.

 

"Basically, my parents are away for this whole solid month, which in total of 30 days, including today. Roughly, we have four weeks, looks kinda long, but actually pretty short. Hence, gentlemen, I have a plan,"

 

"How can we trust you, maam? How can you guarantee that your plan is going to work?" the blonde strikes again, however, with more mannerly tone in his chord and his gaze.

 

Good boy.

 

"I have Kim Namjoon's genes, guys. I might be smarter than all of your IQs except for Namjoon combined,"

 

"Touche," Hoseok whispers out the truth as a pang of internal pain slaps all of the six men in their faces, remotely agreeing with Hoseok.

 

"I'm going to give you your so desirably 'content'," you announce, making those eyes glinting in intrigue and fascination, except a pair.

 

Namjoon's.

 

You lock your eyes with your brother's, as both of you dive into each other's emotions and insights. You know that Namjoon is not approving any of this, but not giving what the boys want when they give you a place to stay, food to eat and almost being the reason of a friendship to shatter apart seems like too cruel for them.

 

When you actually are being cruel to yourself.

 

Who knows if this time, you can get over it?

 

The fear.
The eeriness.
The... phobia.

 

"But,"

 

The loud and excited gibberish is volumed down when the one word escapes your mouth.

 

"There's buts?" Jungkook asks rhetorically.

 

"But, we're not starting this right away, and I'm not giving you what you want for the entirety 30 days,"

 

Their shoulders are slouched immediately, dispirited with the utterance.

 

"Hey, remember when I said I have plans?"

 

"Yeah," the guys say in unison, eager to know further about this whole new thing they about to try.

 

Or actually, you force them to try.

 

"Two weeks, we'll spend those to get to know each other, know what our likes and dislikes, spending time together on watching your guys antics, what're you guys doing behind the screens and on the screens and what not. It's just literally days that I need to get familiar with you guys and vice versa,"

 

You bring your words to a halt, taking a fast glimpse through everyone's eyes before they nod, confirming that they have recorded everything you said in the back of their heads.

 

"Last week of this month, we'll have seven respective days for seven respective members. I'm all yours on that week,"

 

"You're all mine?" the grey blonde finally shows his true colours, his bottom lip seductively.

 

"I don't mean it that way," you scoff in disbelief.

 

"In what way?" he continues with his flirtatious demeanour.

 

"Jimin! She's still in high school!" Taehyung gives the blonde a quick, yet painful slap on the back of his nape, following another one from Namjoon. A rough groan escapes from Jimin's delicate lips as he presses his palm hard on the battered area, throwing his head forward.

 

"Thank you," you bow a little in Taehyung's way, as you receive a dignified smile with a little bow too from him, and a death glare from Jimin.

 

"Wait, you say that you're going to be around here for four weeks. We have two weeks for bonding time, and the last week for the projects. Then, what's happening on the third week?" Jin questions, the question that you've been anticipating actually. Finally, there's a person that's actually paying his fullest attention to her words and plans.

 

"Brilliant question. That's where the fun comes,"

 

"What's in your mind? What will you do?" Jungkook is jolting on his chair, genuinely looking forward to what you're about to say.

 

"I will be the girl behind the camera,"  

-----------------------------------------------------


 

Jk : Hey you!

 

Jk : Yes you who are reading this

Jk : Yes you who are reading this. Give us some votes and followers, pleeeeease ~

Author : WHO SAID NO TO HIM?

Author : WHO SAID NO TO HIM?

[A/N]
 

By the way guys, I am very VERY excited to see Big Hit's new kids. I hope that none of ARMYs would compare them to BTS or put high expectations on them just because they're BTS' juniors. Let them gain their own love based on their own personalities and their own style of music, but not because they're BTS' juniors, alright? 

AND I SAW YALL TRENDING JUNGKOOK HYUNG IN TWT HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS FANDOM.