Stalk Me

The Girl Behind The Camera | A Park Jimin's Story

“Hi, Munchers! Welcome to Eat Jin and I am here with these cute, mouthwatering assorted cake slices and pastries for today’s mukbang. Look how cute and sweet they are, but of course nothing can defeat this guy’s cuteness, duhh,”

 

Those cakes do look delectable, with the distinct drizzles and garnishes on top of each of the slices, with the heated, crispy pastries, they are truly irresistible. Jin takes a quick scan on those array of dessert before lifting his gaze back into the camera with twinkling eyes.

 

“These cakes are too beautiful I almost hesitated. By the way, these cakes and pastries are from XXX cafe. They serve all kinds of desserts in the most decent prices ever. Monthly, they’ll release a collection of new sets of menu, but of course, they’re seasonal. And what’s fun and unique for this cafe, customers can make our own customized cake! You can have a mixed flavours, or loaded toppings, or your favourite fillings, or ask for recommendations from them. Link and contacts will be in the description below and for now, let’s start to dig in,”

 

“Oh, finally this guy stops nagging,” Tae whispers, and receive a beating on his shoulder from Jungkook. Tae hisses slowly, as he turns to his back just to see the younger puts his index finger on his pursed lips. You, who are just watching from behind, shake your head and bite your lower lip, keeping a chuckle at bay.

 

“I think this is the matcha cheesecake. This in one of this month’s collection, which is in the theme of green tea,” Jin explains a little before taking a fork into his hand.

 

“He picks that first! He picks that one first!” Tae whispers, and receives the same attack from Jungkook again.

 

Jin pokes the fork into the cake, as he quickly shoves it into his mouth. He can taste the milky cheese melting on his tongue, making him moans in satisfaction, and as he picks up the pace on chewing, a funny taste invades his taste bud.

 

And after a few seconds, the fiery, spicy taste of wasabi finally kicks in.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS TH-” Jin brings his words to a halt when he sees a pickle green paste sticks out in the middle of the sliced cake. He pinches a little using his fingers and brings it to his nose.

 

And he just realizes that the green paste is wasabi.

 

He stumbles onto his own chair and falls onto the floor, trying to grab the water bottle in the fridge. Dragging his body on the floor to front door of the fridge, he quickly pulls the door open and rummages for water. After chugging half of the water down, he pants heavily before something dawns into him.

 

He does know the culprit behind this crime.

 

“KIM !%^&&%* TAEHYUNG! GET YOUR HERE OR I’LL SLAUGHTER YOUR ##$*&%^*$&*#@ HEAD ALIVE,” Jin’s thunderous voice echoes throughout the house, as the three of you can’t hold the laughters no more. Taehyung dashes into the kitchen and laughs even louder to see that Jin is literally on the floor, lips swollen, tongue sticking out and gasping for his dear life. Jungkook who is behind holds the camera, and film the scene.

 

You guarantee that Tae will get a shaky footage since Jungkook’s laughs are way louder than Tae’s.

 

“How’s the matcha cheesecake, hyung? Delicious, innit?” Taehyung rhetorically asks in between his chuckles, successfully receives a death glare from the older.

 

“YOU RUIN MY CAKE YOU BASTARD,” Jin throws the remainder of the water towards Taehyung, resulting his face and the collar of his shirt drenched. Scoffing in disbelief as Tae wipes off the water with his palm, he replies Jin’s glare with a more terrifying gaze, making Jin shuts his lips and gulps.

 

And now the real drama begins.

 

 

After the heated childish fight between the two members, Tae made up to Jin with three more boxes of dessert, which he bought along when they were out. The younger knows his hyung much enough that he only accept food for apology, which Tae actually managed to elicit a smile from the sulky Jin. Jungkook, who was the camera director, recorded the whole scene and felt his stomach numb, due to the profuse comedy act he watched today. Jin decided to share the treats with you and the daredevils for dessert during lunch, so you and the guys ended up having lunch together with some pastries for dessert.

 

Done with the dishes cleaning, you thank the members for today’s experience and dismiss yourself to your bedroom. When you are on your way to your room, a soft, muffled sound coming from one of the doors along the hallway, and you are determined to seek for the source. Bringing your steps to a halt on a door that is located a few metres away from yours, you press your ear onto the panelled translucent glass door.

 

“I’ve looked through those lyrics…”

 

“Should I make any modifications or…”

 

You can hear two people having a conversation in the room, but you can’t clearly eavesdrop them. Lyrics? Someone is making a song? The sound of an acoustic guitar that is played since you walked through the hallway that comes from the room suddenly disappears. The instrumental is really soft and gentle, you like how minimalistic it sounds but still manages to capture your heart and stuck into your head. If these anonymous people are about to make a song using that instrumental, you’d say that that’s probably your jam.

 

“Wait, who’s on the door?”

 

“Is it Kook?”

 

You are panicked, as the anonymous people catch you eavesdropping on them. You are about to dash to your room, but you don’t know why and what makes you just plant your stance in front of the door, when the door is suddenly opened after an electronic sound is produced from inside.

 

“I thought it’s Jungkook,” the grey head throws his head backwards and chuckles a little.

 

And following up behind Jimin, Yoongi peeks on the door with his head a bit tilted, because Jimin is blocking his view.

 

“Oh, y/n. Wanna come in?”

 

You gulp, a bit embarrassed and also a bit nervous to have two handsome men focusing their gazes down on you. Even both of their heights do not exceed you that much, (because you Kim Namjoon’s brother, of course you have that ‘tall’ gene in your DNA), they are tall enough to make you chin up a little.

 

“Erm… Err, if you don’t mind…” you hesitate.

 

“Of course, we don’t!”

 

Jimin swiftly grabs your wrist and pulls you into the air conditioned room, as your jaw drops, totally amazed with the distinct environment you are in.

 

“Wow… Is this… A recording studio?” your eyes linger to the interior design of the room, every edges and curve and unfamiliar sound equipments that of course you don’t know what they are, and how they function. Two sets of keyboards, a few monitors and large set of stereo are one of the things that you can detect in the studio. You also can spot a door that connects the studio to the recording site.

 

“That’s everyone’s face first time stepping into your studio, hyung. I mean, who thought on building up a territory in this house?” Jimin smiles as he stares on your sheer surprisement expression.

 

You (mentally) slap yourself, snapping from the daze back into reality, and get all antsy out of sudden.

 

“Ah, I did not intend to disturb your work. I can leave if you want to,” you apologize and is ready to step outside.

 

“Hey, hey. It’s okay. You disturb no one. We always receive guests, though,” Yoongi convinces you to stay there and suit yourself with the place.

 

“Jungkook comes here like most of the time. But, I think he’s with Tae today. Doing some pranks and stuff,” Jimin says.

 

You try to lessen the awkwardness, walking to the couch and take a seat. You want to initiate a conversation, since you look kinda stiff. But, you don’t want to budge into their works and matters, that’s just rude.

 

“You look uncomfortable, sweetie. Ease yourself,”

 

Crimson red is creeping on your tanned cheeks, but you try to push the fact that Jimin calls you ‘sweetie’ aside. Jimin, the guy who keeps staring on your blushed face, can’t vanish his smile from the second you stepped into the studio. You brave yourself and meet your gaze with his, trying to furrow your brows, trying to make yourself look unbothered.

 

But, of course, your blush is never will be unnoticed.

 

“Stop staring and do your work,” you murmur in between your gritted teeth, as your eyes quiver, can’t handle the cuteness that is contained in that fluff grey ball. Jimin just sneers and disobeys you by pushing his wheeled leather seat closer to you. You can’t get defeated by him, so you just keep your gaze on his, not even blinking.

 

“You have very prominent rosy cheeks, I'd say,” he teases.

 

“Shut up,” you retaliate.

 

“You’re really a shy girl. I wonder what you’ll behave like if that shyness disappear in you,”

 

Yoongi clears his throat, making both of you break the contact and turn sharp to the older.

 

“Stop scaring that kid, Jimin-ah. Come here and let us finalize the lyrics,” Yoongi pulls Jimin closer to him, and spins the chair to make the younger sits opposing to him. Jimin mouths out ‘I’m not done with you’ to you and successfully receive a hard slap on the thigh. The thick thud sound is really loud, showing how hard Yoongi beats him and also how thick that piece of meat is.

 

You grimace and roll your eyes with Jimin’s quick message, as you get off the couch and amble towards the monitors, looking at the software that Yoongi uses for work. Your eyes are brought onto a headphone as your hand itches to tuck your ears with it and have a little sneak peek of his masterpiece. Your hand is already on its way to the headphone, when suddenly a hand appears to land on it first, and it makes you startle.

 

The unknown’s hand lifts the headphone and tucks it on your head gently, and you can feel someone’s chest is brushing on your back, sending you shivers. The unknown’s hand moves from your head to the mouse on the table, and hits the play button as a soft guitar-plucking sound satisfy your ears. Your body ease a little, as the calming sound invade your hearing and gives a soothing effect on you. Your eyelids drop a little and your lips curve slightly, but sweetly. As you turn your head around to take a look on the owner of the hand and firm chest, you freeze in your position as Jimin’s face is inches from you. It isn’t that close, but you are not used to this proximity.

 

The soft brown orbs, the grey bangs that fall perfectly onto his bare forehead, revealing a little of his forehead at the middle, his perfect nose, glowing skin and plump lips, with the strings of the acoustic guitar echoing in your ears, you can’t help but to stare on the ethereal beauty of Jimin. Suddenly, something on his face that you just notice makes you furrow your brow a little, confused to know what it is.

 

When suddenly you just realize that he is blushing. The soft hue is dusting his puffy cheeks and you swear you see him gulping a little. The instrumental finally comes to an end, and you are snapped into reality once again. Clearing your throat a little as you break the gaze and lift the headphone of your head, you chuckle nervously and place the headphone back onto its designated place.

 

“That’s a good one,” you shyly mutter and meet the brown eyes again, as he softly beams at you.

 

“Seriously? You like it?” Jimin looks like a five-year-old who just handed his drawing to his art teacher.

 

“I love minimalist. And acoustic is one of my jams, I’d say,”

 

“Cool. This will be my first original single, and I can’t wait to see how’s the fans’ reactions,” he saunters to his seat beside Yoongi who is too concentrated on analyzing the lyrics.

 

“Single? You do sing?”

 

Jimin fakes a frown and a pout following up.

 

“Don’t make it too obvious that you never watch my videos,” Jimin crosses his arms.

 

“I never watch any of you guys’ videos, to be honest,” except for Hoseok’s obviously. You never even have watched Namjoon’s, just some fractions from your friends’ showing you some at the school.

 

“Ouch,” Yoongi budges in, receiving a glare from Jimin. Between all of those seven men, Yoongi is the only member that doesn’t have a particular Youtube channel. But, since Yoongi does work under the name of the seven members in terms of sound and music stuff, and he also always included in Namjoon’s daily vlogs and made appearance in everyone’s channel (except Hoseok’s, but who knows if he will?) the fans do notice the seventh member of Bangtan Boys. Even though Yoongi doesn’t has his own Youtube channel, he still owns his own fandom.

 

I mean, come on, Yoongi is a hot lil meow meow.

 

“Fine, then. So, that’s your task for today,” Jimin changes his expression, to a deadpan face.

 

“What is it?” you roll your eyes.

 

“Stalk me,”  

------------------------------------------------------

[A/n]
Sorry for the long chapter, readers. I can't control the length, ehehehe. I still love you and I know you too. *wink wink*