Not Again

The Girl Behind The Camera | A Park Jimin's Story

“y/n!”

 

 

You get up from your bed and sit with your legs crossed, hands on your hips and give the owner of the familiar voice a menacing gaze. Jungkook gulps, retracting his steps from the door before shutting it close and knocks it a few times.

 

“Can I come in?” you heard a muffled monotonous voice from outside of your room, as you shake your head and sneer to his antics.

 

“Yes, Jungkook. Come in,”

 

The raven haired slips his head, only making his neck and face visible when his entire body is at behind of the door.

 

“Busy?” Jungkook asks.

 

“No. I’m just scrolling on my phone. Have better things to do?” you toss your phone on the bed and lift yourself from the mattress, walking towards the taller

 

Jungkook flashes you a playful smirk, making you jerk, remotely creeped out with his sudden change of expression. Slowly, Jungkook pushes the door open, just to reveal Taehyung plastering the same creepy smirk as Jungkook. Gulping your foreboding down, you chuckle lifelessly.

 

“W-w-what’s with those smiles, gentlemen?”

 

 

Taehyung is born to be a prankster. He’s a genius in setting up the world’s dumbest pranks ever. And that’s what he does for his Youtube channel, with VincentVanTae as his channel’s name, he gets the funniest and most entertaining contents ever. From pranks to impossible challenges and dares to absurd (but sometimes heartwarming) surprises, that’s what he does for living. He’s totally passionate about his job, and he loves every minute of it. Tae too is the real reason behind his striking red hair and Namjoon’s blue hair.

 

Now, you are in the car, following the prankster and his buddy buying some ‘groceries’ for the prank. They aim Jin for today’s target, since the last time Jin got pranked by him was few months ago.

 

“Don’t you think that is still not that long ago?” you ask after hearing them explain about Tae’s prank on Jin. Tae hired a full team of actors and actresses to act as zombies and scared the hell out of Jin while he was having a shower. Few of the actors hid themselves in Jin’s bathtub that has a curtain, so when Jin was taking a bath at the showers, they could slide the curtains off and give Jin an unforgettable experience.

 

It was really hectic, as Jin ran out of his room freaking out like a crazy mad man only with towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still foamy with shampoo. Tae successfully recorded his full reaction including when Jin still in his shower (Tae hid a small camera) until the point where he was chased by the half- Jin around the entire house. All the boys were laughing their asses off, because they were familiar enough with the scaredy cat.

 

“Tae-hyung pulls a prank at people like at least once a week. What do you expect?” Jungkook says sassily, making you chuckle.

 

“So, what’s in your mind, Tae?” you are eager to know as the guy claps his hands, excitement welling up in him.

 

“Yesterday, I saw him received a few boxes of pastries and cakes from a client of his. The boxes are still in the fridges when I checked them last night so I thought that he’s going to have them in his mukbang show this noon. I think it would be a nice one if I get to substitute one of them with a cake from myself,” Tae briefs, following up a meaningful smile on his lips.

 

“Oh wow, Taehyung. That sounds so bad,” you snicker.

 

“But it feels so good,” Tae adds it right away, making you chuckle harder.

 

Arriving at the stores, you follow the two of the men, tailing them everywhere they go, every aisle they go. Three of you arrive at the Sauces & Dips aisle, before sauntering along the lane to pick the best ‘extra flavour’ for Jin’s cake.

 

“No way! That’s a freaking wasabi!” you shriek when Tae pulls a can of wasabi from the shelf and put it into the shopping basket.

 

“For Jin, it’s a green tea paste,” Tae smiles widely, making you drop your jaw.

 

After paying for the ‘green tea paste’ and some of chips Jungkook manages to take a grip, you and the men go straight ahead to the nearest cafe to purchase a slice of cake. Tae decides to spend some time at here, since they can’t frequently see you after this. You cheer joyfully when Tae treats you drink and some pastries. You have a sweet tooth, and you can feel your saliva dripping off your lips as the waitress arrives at their table with a plate full of churros, eclairs, cream puffs and chocolate dip.

 

You feed both of the men with cream puff before tossing one into your mouth. You can feel the custard bursting out from the soft shell as you bite it in your mouth. It melts perfectly onto your tongue as your taste buds sense the dulcet of the pastry, making you squeal happily.

 

“You like cream puffs?” Jungkook beams widely to see you totally enjoying the delicacy. Jungkook’s smile is really warm, and he looks like a happy dad who is watching his five year old daughter eating her birthday cake.

 

“I love desserts,” you emphasise.

 

“Hey, eat with me! I can’t finish this all by myself,” you insist when the men just watch you eating alone.

 

“I’m already full by looking at you eating,” Tae responses fondly, making your heart melt.

 

“No, that’s not the case. This will ruin my diet,”

 

“Diet?” both of them jolt in their seats, pivoting their gaze on you.

 

“My gymnast diet,”

 

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

“Just make today as your cheat day,” Tae suggests.

 

“Cool,”

 

You take a sip on your strawberry green tea smoothie when suddenly a bell from the door rings, indicating that a customer has entered. Wandering your eyes towards the door, you catch a figure that you have never wanted to bump into again.

 

Urgh, not again!

 

You choke yourself as you cough a little, making the men alarmed by your sudden accident. You curse yourself in the heart because your coughs are attracting a few of the customers’ attention, including that boy who just stepped into the cafe. The distance of the counter with their table isn’t that far, barely a metre away. The boy is walking his way to the counter, and how great it is to just realize that you are sitting in the direction of the counter.

 

“y/n? Are you o-”

 

You cut in Jungkook’s words with a soft hush and an index finger on your lips, trying to lower his overvolumed voice. However, when you turn your head back towards the counter, you feel like it’s the end of the world.

 

He sees you.

 

Park Jisung sees you right in your eyes.

 

And you can feel shiver in your spines.

 

You quickly pull your gaze away from him, trying your best to be ignorant when the fact that your body is being stared down by someone. Jungkook and Tae witness your sudden change of expression, making them feel concerned. Tae manages to catch where your eyes were fixed when you suddenly were having a little pause after you hushed Jungkook. So, Tae does know who’s the person that make your smile turns completely upside down.

 

But he just doesn’t know why. 

-------------------------------------------------

[A/n]

Yo, readers! I don't know if I am going too slow or too fast or I'm actually on the right pace. I'm sorry if the chapters are kinda boring or too plain, pls forgive me ma love. I really hope all of you enjoy reading this and pls let me know anything, comments, feedback and what not.

Purple you, to the moon and back.