You Knew It All Along?

The Girl Behind The Camera | A Park Jimin's Story

Therefore, the three of you spend the whole night listening to your whole month of you in your brother’s house, with occasional squeals and screams from your two best friends and also a few shouts from you to slow them down when their voices get a little too high-pitched. They’ll be doomed if the warden or any of their schoolmates lodge a report for a sudden noise pollution. Heeyoung and Rina almost choke you to death when you tell them that you visited Hoseok’s dance studio and also danced with Hoseok and Jungkook. Their jaw drop to know that Jungkook does dance, and you curse yourself to spoil that detail to them.

 

“Oh my god, y/n. You danced with other people other than us!” Heeyoung claps her hands together, genuinely feeling happy when the thought dawns into her.

 

“God, I’m so proud of you!” Rina remembers how you would feel reluctant to dance when other students other than them present in the same dance studio. But now, you have danced with two dancers, and in front of a camera, even though you have your face covered. Both of your friends do know how meaningful the moment to you.

 

Of course you tell them about ‘The Girl Behind The Camera’ project, the deal you made, what caused it to happen and how it turned out. You don’t tell them about the things you do with them for their channels, but you just explain the plan in general until the point Jimin didn’t get to have his turn. The videos that have you as the camera director and also you as their guest in their channel haven’t been released yet. If they post them while you are still in their house, they afraid their fans might bump into you and know immediately who’s the girl that keeps appearing in their channels.

 

“Damn, that’s sad,” Rina tosses a popcorn into , munching it while her other unoccupied hand rubs your back soothingly.

 

“Hey! I’m fine okay,” you put your hands up, being defensive as usual.

 

“Sure, Jan,” Heeyoung teases.

 

“y/n, it’s okay to be sad. We totally understand it. We’re your girlfriends. Just pour everything to us, no secrets, no filters,” Rina murmurs, fond smile graces her lips.

 

As soon as those words came out from your friend, your stoic facade instantly crumbles down, unraveling you being edgy, biting your bottom lip, eyes casted down, hand rubbing your nape.

 

“Is… Is it completely normal if I… Well… Miss him?” you poke the tips of your index fingers together, feeling a little shy out of sudden.

 

“Oh, y/n. That’s completely normal,” Heeyoung chuckles a little, not laughing you off, just find that your innocence is cute.

 

“Even though it’s just only for 2 days, 3 hours and 7 minutes?”

 

Heeyoung and Rina blink, a little taken aback to hear that coming out from you.

 

“Well, that’s a very specific length of time. But, yeah. That is what lovers do, y/n. They always find each other’s presence really important in their daily lives. They never find it exhausting to spend every second with the same person. Because they complete and complement each other’s life,” Heeyoung adds, making her soft seeing you this whipped.

 

“Oh gosh, what is this whipped culture?” Rina chuckles.

 

“I’m whipped?”

 

“Sweetie, you literally count every minute after parting ways,” Rina retaliates.

 

“S-Sweetie?”

 

Both of Heeyoung and Rina shake their heads in jinx.

 

 

“OMG WHO’S THE GIRL BEHIND THE CAMERA?”

 

“Everyone, say your thank yous to the girl behind the camera for amazing shots of bangtan’s amazing bodies,”

 

“This girl behind the camera is wild yall Imma stan her,”

 

“So, Bangtan is having an eighth member?”

 

“Petition to make tgbtc as the eighth member,”

 

It has been two weeks since you have left the house, and Namjoon has probably posted a few of his vlogs that had you as his camerawoman and also other members who you managed to help them also had done the same. Therefore, the first phase has started, which their fans would only see your hands, would only watch the members communicating with you who always been standing behind the camera.

 

Most of the comments and responses given by their fans are positive, and the whole members feel relieved to know that. All of the members somehow find your absence in the house is kinda… off. You may not be someone that is as loud as the members, but you are someone that is fun to talk to, to get along with. The members have already seen you as their sister. Lets just say they love to baby you just like how Namjoon always does. Making you smile and happy is all they ever wanted.

 

“I’m glad our fans love y/n,” Namjoon plops himself on the couch with his laptop. He is still scrolling on the comment section.

 

“Oh, come on. Who doesn’t love y/n?” says the eldest of them all who is lying on his stomach, switching channel to channel on the television.

 

“Even Yoongi hyung has a soft spot for that girl,” Hoseok teases, making the guy who has his headphone on quickly removes the piece, darting a sharp glare to the younger.

 

“No, I don’t,” Yoongi being defensive.

 

“I saw you buying y/n cupcakes and let her ate it in your studio, hyung. You even ruffled her hair and hugged her on the last day,” Tae muffles while munching on his potato chips.

 

“Yoongi hyung! You never let anyone eat in your studio other than you!” Jimin whines, dissatisfaction is evident across his features.

 

“Hyung! I thought I’m the only person you have a soft spot for!” Jungkook pouts, arms crossed on his chest, huffing in dismay.

 

“It’s okay, Kookie. I always have a soft spot for you,” Tae flashes his boxy smile, the typical smile that will always manage to turn Jungkook’s frown upside down. The younger then snuggles into the red head, being all cuddly on the couch.

 

“Can both of you like, get a room or something?” Jin teases.

 

“It’s okay, Yoongi hyung. Everyone has a soft spot for that girl. Especially our Jiminnie hyung,” Jungkook ignores the eldest’s words and mutters.

 

“I don’t know how you guys know things so quickly,” Jimin shakes his head, pinning his gaze on the television while ignoring the hue that is dusting on his puffy cheeks.

 

“Oh, Jimin. You can never keep your eyes and hands on yourself whenever the girl was around. It was so obvious,” Hoseok strikes, making all the members other than Jimin laughs, teasing the already reddened mochi.

 

“Plus, you must also have forgotten that the camera was still on while both of you still in the pool that day,” Namjoon says in between his chuckles, eyes not going off the screen.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Jimin peels himself off the bean bag and turns to his back to meet with a smirking Namjoon.

 

“Spill, Namjoon. Spill everything,” Jin says as other four pair of eyes twinkle in amusement, eager to know what Namjoon is about to expose.

 

“Wait. WAIT,” Jimin lifts his back off the bean bag, extending his arms out, calming the eager boys down and locks his eyes with the older, as the memory crosses in his mind.

 

“SO YOU KNEW IT ALL ALONG?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[A/n]

It's kinda short tho. But don't worry, the story is just about to get started again ehhe.