Oh, Screw My Life

The Girl Behind The Camera | A Park Jimin's Story

"Oh my god, don't tell me Namjoon just broke that Gucci shades of Taehyung, AGAIN?!" one of the girls gasps in shock, eyes widened as she fixed her gaze on her phone screen.


"I can't believe they really invite IU into their vlog just to surprise the hell out of Jungkook," the other mutters, grinning as wide as she can.

"Did you watch that vlog of Jimin when he scares the hell out of Hoseok with a snake?"

"Is that Yoongi in Jin's mukbang? How did Jin pull that grumpy, but damn hot guy into his channel?"

"Girls,"

Both of the girls quickly shift their gaze from their phone screen to the tall, scrawny girl who is still in her gymnast outfit and hula hoop looping around her slender arm, standing in her akimbo while staring down to both of those familiar faces.

"Oh, you've done with your thing?" Heeyoung pops out one of her earphones and twists her body to face the girl. She flashes her widest grin and plops down her phone on the stacked panel mats that they are sitting on.

"Well, have you done with your thing?" you remove the hula hoop from your arm and puts your body into the hoop and foils your arms around it.

"Hey, don't you find these boys funny? They are really worth as one of my entertainment sources," Yerin joins in the conversation, shoving the phone onto your face, making you withdraw a few steps while grimacing.

"Because it's free," you counter, with grimace still on your sweaty and flushed face.

"Yup,"

"Because there's no television here,"

"True,"

Yup, there's no television in your school. This is a girl boarding school, the most prestigious Ilsan can offer, wait no, that the country can offer, actually. For straight five decades, they manage to hold the top three ranking interchangeably in terms of academics records and sports achievements. Therefore, of course there are a few traditional rules that they are tied to, including no television and no handphones allowed.

But, well, rules are meant to be broken, isn't it?

Since the girls are very smart and cunning, as smart as they are taught to be, they can make everything possible without getting caught red-handed. The teachers can not even smell the suspicion, and that's how great they are in breaking rules.

A clean-record girl is the truest devil, because what Five Seconds of Summer had said in their song, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, is an undeniable fact.

And you and your little clique really love to be those 'good girls'.

"I don't think I'll get entertained watching seven idiots pulling pranks and throw parties as their source of living," you saunter away a little far from her friends, throwing the hoop in the air and catches it after spinning for triple cartwheels.

"They're just not idiots. They're hot and gorgeous idiots," Heeyoung squeals, fangirling over bunches of males on the screen.

"That's so truuuuuue," Yerin nods vigorously in approval.

You roll your eyes, as a reaction of your friends little statements. You continue running towards a trampoline with your utmost velocity before jumping onto it, suspended in the air for a few seconds and spins your body 360 degree vertically before groping the gymnastic rings firmly.

"Girl, that's sick! Trust me, if you put that in Youtube just like how these guys did, you'll get famous and rich!" Yerin claps in enthrallment, beaming proudly to see her friend practicing her gymnastic skills out.

"No, Yerin. No," you breathe out, loud enough to make it audible to your friends as you pull yourself upward while exerting force onto the rings in your grip and extends the gap between your legs until a clean split appears. After you think about like ten seconds have passed, the legs are brought downward back before your hold on the rings are unleashed wholly, making you fall towards the gravity.

"Oh, come on. It isn't like you don't have a chance, anyway," Heeyoung voices out, smirking playfully.

"What do you mean?" you fake your confusion, amble towards them while panting heavily as you raise your brow inquisitively.

"Kim y/n. Your brother is Kim god freaking Namjoon. The world's most renowned Youtuber,"

...

"Namjoon!"

"y/n!"

You dash towards him immediately, engulf into that tall, muscular body of his when Namjoon surprises you with his sudden present. Usually, your mother or your father would come to pick you up for the semester break. Maybe both of your parents are kind of busy and that's why your one and only other sibling is here.

"I miss you so much," you muffle through your lips as you lift your head of his chest.

"Me too, sweetie,"

Both of you unfurl the embrace and giggle to each other. Namjoon take your suitcase from you and start dragging it onto the asphalt, to his boot. You try to stop him from keep lifting your belongings into the boot by himself but Namjoon insists.

"You should get use to me babying you, y/n," Namjoon says between his low-pitched guffaws.

"It's not like I'm not used to it. I'm just afraid that you'll break my things,"

Namjoon gives you a death glare while you just chuckle it off away. It's an understatement when he said that he's babying you. Namjoon spoil you, pamper you like you are a literal baby, bought you high-end clothing line when you don't always dress up, stuff you with most delicate chocolates in the world (because you have a sweet tooth) and you threatened him twice to disown him from the family (lol) when Namjoon shared a piece of his mind on buying you a car a couple of months ago through the phone. It's too much for you, well, at least wait until you get your driving license, though.

Nah, you just kidding.

There's no way Namjoon is going to turn you into a spoiled brat.

"Have you eaten? Wanna eat somewhere?" Namjoon asks while his eyes on the road, hands on the steering.

"I had my lunch at the dining hall just now, Joonie. Thank you for asking," you politely turn his offer down.

"Thank god no one saw you, seriously. Or my life will be a total mess," you add, while scrolling through your feed on your phone. Namjoon just chuckles as a response.

"Isn't it a good thing if they saw me? You'll have more friends!" Namjoon teases, making you throw daggers on him.

"I'm contented to only have two loyal friends instead of having tons of fake ones," you spill.

"That sounds cool, and lonely at the same time,"

You roll your eyes, when something suddenly attracts your attention.

"Are you filming?" you breathes out when a remote feeling of panic start to surge into you.

"Yeah, why? I do vlogs, remember?"

"I don't want to be in your vlog!" your brows are knitted together and your lips curled into a frown as lines of stress are visible on your forehead.

"There's nothing wrong appearing in the vlog. You're my sister anyway, people might see you sooner or later, though," Namjoon says obliviously, while your jaw just drops in distress.

"What if my schoolmates see this?"

"And you'll get more acquaintances, and your crush will probably notice you,"


If your jaw can go further, it would have. You just huff in disappointment, feeling disconcerted. Namjoon switches his gaze from the road to his sulky sister a few times, getting guilty as his baby girl's pout is getting longer.

"Hey, hey, okay here. I'll cut it out, okay?" Namjoon finally gives up.

Your eyes widen in delight, as your frown turns upside down, flashing your most electrifying smile and the array of white teeth.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, Joonie. Love you," you squeal while hugging the right arm of your brother tight, transferring your warmth to him. Namjoon just sneers with your sudden hug attack.

"Relax, y/n. I'm driving, here,"

You avert your gaze from his dimpled smile to the road, when something unanticipatedly, dawn on you.

This is not the usual way your mother of father would drive you back to your home.

This is a highway and why the hell are we going out of the district?

"Err... Joonie, I know I am bad at navigating, but I don't think this is the road to mom's house," you mutter, slowly loosening your arms enveloping his and retract back to your seat, dreading the words that might come out of his mouth.

"Mom didn't tell you anything? Or dad, maybe?"

"I have no idea what are you talking about,"

Namjoon's full lips are curved into a devilish smirk, giving a chill to you who is sitting beside you. Out of the blue, you feel unsafe. You feel a foreboding danger is coming to haunt you. If you could roll the window off and scream for help from this abduction when the one who is driving is your biological brother without looking like you're insane, you would have done it by now.

"Mom and dad have to fly all the way to States for an urgent business matter two days ago, and it was an emergency call so maybe they did not get to inform you. So, guess where are you staying at?"

You shake your head with no hint of enthusiasm in your eyes, praying to God that this is just a damn prank for your brother's youtube channel.

Oh, how you wish it is.

"You're going to stay at Bangtan Boys' house!" Namjoon announces with sheer excitement, when his little sister is feeling the total opposite way.

Oh, screw my life.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A/N]

Hoooooow was that?

By the way, I love watching David with his Vlog squad that's why.

Love yall.