'Content' For Trade

The Girl Behind The Camera | A Park Jimin's Story

"Is it... because our handwriting is too horrendous?" Yoongi is the one who speaks after an awkward silence fill the room up ever since your unexpected reaction just now. Everyone is frozen with your sudden pale face. The reaction that you gave just now sends an intangible guilt to each of them, making them wonder what actually scares you that bad.  

"It's Tae hyung's writing," Jungkook attacks, grinning wittily to the red head.

"It isn't that bad, okay? I think it's because of the balloons, they're not the colors she likes," Tae gives a hunch.

"That's bullcrap. Maybe what Joon said is true? She's not familiar with the surrounding yet?" Jin takes the cookie on the table and stuff them into his big mouth, mumbling while choking.  

"She is too nervous to meet our handsome and pretty faces," Hoseok beams proudly, giving his theory out.

"No, it's not it,"

The other five avert their gazes from each other and pivot them right away to the guy with a grey blonde hair, as the mentioned guy contemplates while plastering his serious face on.

"What's in your mind, Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook interrupts.

"At first, you could see that she's totally enjoying each bit of this mini celebration. It's just seconds after when her facial expression changed drastically. She looked so terrified, like... she's looking to a ghost, or maybe worse than that," Jimin spills out everything that he has in his mind.

"Ghost? Our house is haunted? NO WAY. I CAN'T LIVE HERE ANYMO-"

"It's an analogy, Hoseok hyung. I'm not saying that's true," Jimin cuts in the ebony haired man, making the stampering guy slowly composed.

"It's like... a p-"

A sudden groans catch their attention, making them turn their heads sharp to Namjoon, who just stands there with his lips pursed.

"NO HYUNG, IT'S NOT MY FAULT. MY HANDWRITING IS JUST THAT BAD. I CAN'T HELP IT," Tae cries out while crawling lifelessly to Namjoon's feet, looking like a zombie, but a guilty and unharmful one.

Namjoon just shakes his head, while chuckling softly.

"It has nothing to do with your handwriting, Taehyung. And no, your handwriting isn't that bad at all," Namjoon takes a sit, crossing his legs.

"Look! I've said that my handwriting is beautiful," Tae huffs cutely.

"Mediocre," Yoongi retaliates.

"JEALOUS,"

"Okay, okay. That's enough, boys," Namjoon calms the situation down, before a juvenile fight is initiated by any boys. Even though a quarrel is between just two of the boys, there'll always be this one guy that doesn't have to do with the fight will heat the situation up.

And that's when all of them will switch on their respective cameras.

Well, everything can be entertaining, isn't it?

"Sorry about y/n and she said thanks. She really appreciates all of your effort. She's just... erm... Well... You know... Girls-"

"Hey, that's ist," Jin cuts in Namjoon's words.

Namjoon widens his eyes, when everyone is scoffing in disbelief, shaking their heads and throwing a judging look towards him.

"Poor y/n to get Namjoon as her one and only sibling," Hoseok teases.

"NO. NO. IT'S NOT THAT WHAT I MEAN," Namjoon shakes his hands vigorously, denying.

"Spill it out, Namjoon hyung. Relax, we're just joking," Jungkook sneers to see the guy with the faint dark blue hair get all flustered.

"She's... erm... She just doesn't want to be a part in anyone's vlog," Namjoon utters while rubbing his nape anxiously.

"Oh no," Jimin responds.

"What? Why?" Namjoon raises his brow inquisitively.

"Oh no," Tae follows up, as they both are in the same boat, until the others excluding Namjoon perceive what the 95 line boys truly meant behind their 'oh no's.

"What? What is-" Namjoon prompts when something strikes into his brain, finally getting the idea what his mates are trying to convey. Sighing in exasperation, Namjoon changes his gaze with everyone in the room.

"No, guys. She's not going to help us to get any content," Namjoon rolls his eyes when the other six start to wail their hearts out.

"Noooo. No one's staying here without contributing something to Bangtan Boys," Jin is in akimbo, cookie crumbs sticking at the corner of his full lips.

"True! Plus, she'll be a great new member in the squad. The ARMYs surely love her. Well, who doesn't love to see Namjoon hyung's little sister in the vlogs?" Jungkook is on the same page.

"Nope. I'm not allowing any of that," Namjoon shakes his head.

"She's lovely and if she can't be as crazy as us, maybe she can join Jin hyung's mukbang or at least reveal her face for a couple seconds in anyone's vlog?" Hoseok suggests.

"That'll just spark some random rumours, Hoseok," Namjoon counters, still not seeing this thing eye to eye.

"That's the point! We can explain it later, though. We can get more vie- I mean more love from our ARMYs. I mean like, who doesn't love to know who's the girl who has that dimpled smile? People be commenting, 'aww she's so cute'" Tae tries to have the leader agreeing to this plan.

"And hot, too,"

"Jimin, if you lay a finger on my baby, I'll strangle you to death," Namjoon glowers, saying with his low-pitched voice.

"That'll be a good clickbait," Jimin reciprocates.

Namjoon sneers, but it's a creepy, meaningful one.

"But this time, it'll be no clickbait,"

As the living room is searing with awkward glances and silence, you slowly unglue yourself from the wall that is inches to the hallway to the living room and make a beeline towards your room. You know that you cannot let this happen. The silent tension that is going on between them is too much for you to handle, since you know how much their friendship and brotherhood values to Namjoon. Family is still priority, you don't deny that as well. However, you don't want to seize one of Namjoon's main source of happiness. You swear that ever since Namjoon started doing Youtube and getting more outgoing and involved to those bunch of clowns, there's not even a day pass by without his dimpled smile curving on his lips.

Therefore, as the sly 'good girl' you have always been, you pull your phone from the pocket of your pants, surfing into Youtube while orchestrating something that you can call plans.